Annabelle :)

Attachments

• Photo1598.jpg
    Photo1598.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF0064.jpg
    DSCF0064.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
Wrighty, she's absolutely stunning! So beautiful!

Congratulations once again!!!

Ps how did you post two pictures?

I was admitted to hospital on the 30th due to high blood pressure which stayed high so on the 31st (my birthday) they decided to induce asap and put me on BP tablets to help bring it down. 10pm I was put onto the induction ward to be started off and baby was monitored for 2 hours and was told my cervix wasnt favourable and it would take some time to work so OH went home at 12am to get some sleep. Started getting regular/strong contractions around 4am but i just thought it was normal. 6:30am midwife came in to check bp give me my tablet and put me on the monitor again to see what was happening. Half hour later she came bk to look at reults. I was having contraction on top of contraction with very little gap inbetween. They had overstimulated me so they took the propress out examined me and i was only 2cms dilated. They told me i was going to L&D and to phone OH so i did. 7:30 they took me to L&D where they gave me pre meds and were talking about c-sec but doc decided to break my waters and see what happens. OH arrived at 8:25. Docs checked me again at 9am and i was still only 2cms dilated contractions had calmed down so when docs changed over they asked if i wanted epidural as it was going to take some time and i said no and they agreed they would check me over again at 12pm to see if i would want it then. 9:55 contrations started getting closer and very fast Annabelle's heart rate was dropping very low with each one. Midwife called for the doctor but ward was busy and at 10:05 i felt like i needed to poo and doc came in and saw the trouble with Annabelle's heart rate and could see that i was pushing. they suddenly couldnt pick her heart rate up anymore and doc agreed i need to push shes distressed and we need to get her out now 4 pushes and she was out she didnt cry straight away as she was so shocked with everything happening so fast so they took her to stimulate her and give her a clean and then we heard her first cry it was amazing. they brought her over to me and she went on the breast straight away (have had some trouble since tho) I had a second degree tear so the doc came in to sort it out. She injected local anestetic to the area but instead of giing it a few minutes for it to work she started stitching straight away and i could feel it all and it wasnt very nice so glad i had the gas and air to suck on as it was very unplesant. I was so glad when it was all over and i could just enjoy m time with my little girl. She was so worth the pain though

Wrighty, she's absolutely stunning! So beautiful!

Congratulations once again!!!

Ps how did you post two pictures?

Thanks Gemz x

using the attachment tab you have to upload them one at a time but they all get put on one post :)

She's absolutely gorgeous Wrighty :cloud9: Enjoy this special newborn time, it's so lovely. So so happy for you, lots of love to you and your OH xxxx

Ah wrighty she's absolutely beautiful! New born baby :) sorry your birth wasn't exactly smooth. I hated the feeling where I needed to poo. It's so overwhelming isn't it ha.
Hope everything's well and your feeling ok, I feel your pain completely r.e 2nd degree tear! I cried because I couldn't get up and about to feed baby when she wanted me, poor oh thought he was helping me by doing all feeds but I missed the bond so kept crying ha.
Love to you and your little family :) x

Congratulations Wrighty! She's a little cutie :) x

Not that I'm even remotely thinking about it, but, does anyone know what the procedure is if you wanted to use any frosties in the future? I was so overwhelmed finding out that we were pregnant this round that I completely forgot to ask!

I don't know myself Harley.
I'm i. The same boat as you. Not even thinking about it and keep saying never again, but I feel bad In a strange way that I have 2 frosties waiting x

Harley, Jamie I actually know the answer to this! I was 11 weeks pregnant when I went to see Dr Kingsland for our follow up and I asked about our frozen embryos. He told me that they stay in storage until we would like to use them. All we would need to do is contact the HC at a time when we felt ready to go through IVF again. He was quite funny though as he said we may not need to come to that as when and I quote you get pregnant once you'll find you'll find you'll have a load of toddlers round your ankles which made us snigger.

As we all went through IVF treatment under the nhs, this still counts as our first IVF treatment (your frozen embryos), so you wouldn't have to pay out for IVF. It's only when you have no frozen embryos that should we all go through IVF again we would have to go privately.

The frozen embryos are good for up to 5 years, so you don't have to have to make any decision for a while

Likewise if you decide not to go through IVF again, you can still request your embryos to be placed back inside at a time when it's unlikely for you to get pregnant.

I know what you both mean though. It's weird knowing that hubby and I have the potential to have another child and it's frozen waiting there to be used. I'm not sure if I could go through IVF again, it was so heart breaking first time round when. It didn't work that I don't know if I could inflict that pain on myself. I won't deny though I would like more than one - I've always wanted a big family especially as I'm one of four and I've seen how lonely it can be for hubby as he's an only child.

Ps forgot to say the other day, my baby brother who turned 30 on Christmas Day finally proposed to his girlfriend in New York on his birthday / Christmas. Apparently she couldn't say no then! I'm so excited, and secretly can't help but think its about blooming time!!

Not been getting much sleep lately, baby's movements always seem to be when I need sleep - still a magical feeling, but I'm totally shattered!

Hope this helps and love to all x xx

Ah thanks for that gem, I really don't know what I want to do. I had an awful pregnancy but can't complain really. You sleeping any better?

How are you all getting on now?

Tilly had her needles yesterday, I made my mum take her in but the little superstar didn't even cry! She's obviously well braver than mummy!

Hope your all well lots of love x

Awww Jamie what a brave little girl

Annabelle ended up in hospital last weekend after not going to the toilet for over 24 hours. She had lost over 9 oz. They had to take blood they tried both her hands and her foot and she hardly made a noise my brave little girl. Found out i wasnt producing enough milk for her so spent the weekend in scbu while we sorted out her feeding and trying to get my supply up. they had a little flat on the ward so was able to sleep there with her :) She was being topped up with formula after having a feed off the breast then my milk came in on Wednesday (at bloody last) Im expressing aswell as breastfeeding as she never stays on the boob for long but i am now producing enough for her to not need formula top ups :happydance: and shes putting on weight :)

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Had to share this pic of Annabelle dreaming would love to know what shes dreaming about lol

Attachments

• 1544540_10152157233093529_159911629_n.jpg
    1544540_10152157233093529_159911629_n.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
Oh she's beautiful. Glad she's gaining weight and feeling better! My milk supply never came in until 9 days later I had her on bottles by day 5. It was too much hard work but I think now the milk supply coming late was the main cause!

Must of been tough for you hope your feeling better now x

It was tough but OH made me realise it wasnt my fault my body decided it wasnt ready to make milk (i was blaming myelf) and i just stuck at it and seem to have paid off but was very stressful and i was very emotional but loads better now that all is going well :)

My oh actually told me he wanted me to stop breastfeeding, he said she had nearly a weeks worth of goodness, and he was sick of me waking up several times all hours through the night! It was so exhausting! I only realised after my milk came in that it weren't my fault. X

I've ended up the opposite lol. I've only just started to breastfeed! Alex had his tongue tie snipped on Tuesday and I gradually introduced the boob. It seems to be going well, sometimes takes a few attempts to latch, and nipples a bit sore at the start of a feed but not too bad. I've been pumping since my milk came in and bottle feeding as he couldn't latch. Not sure how long we'll continue, but I'm glad it's something we could experience :)

Gem- thanks for that info, something to think about for the future. I can't imagine having another one, but keep thinking about our frosties...

Oh I was meant to ask how that went? Is he doing ok now!?

Whenever someone asks about another baby I'm like oooh I don't no, and my mum always says, you can't leave her brothers or sisters in the freezer,! Jesus mother your making me sound bad! It is funny though seeing the peoples face of Some people who don't know or don't remember about the ivf!

Oh my, I've missed loads lately!

Annabelle is beautiful in that picture! Such a. Sweetheart! How she doing after your scare?

I'm sorry you've all had a tough time breast feeding, I'm hoping to give it a try thou and see how I get on. Can't believe I've only got 4 weeks left! Had the walk through the. Eternity ward the other week and it's scared me slightly to be honest! Getting worried about the whole labour thing, it doesn't seem that long ago I was worried about actually getting pregnant now it's a case of waiting for labour! Still having back ache, and had a little scare earlier on in the week when my belly button started to bleed. The stitches from my lap back in May have stretched and caused a little bleed. Was quite worrying really. Baby's movements have become quite jerky too - which has made me worry too!

Harley how did Alex's tongue tie go? Sorry if I missed it! Know it's happened obviously!

Jamie, I hate needles, and the thought of seeing my little one get them would scare me too! Tilly sounds much braver than me!

Has anyone heard from janey or sugarbutties?

Oh one thing I wanted to share, hubby and I finally finished our nursery, so I just had to post a pic! Was a mad house here on Friday with all the deliveries of baby stuff! Alls that's left is to recover chair and pack hospital bag!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe