Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Zoie I went of meat completely when I was pregnant! Couldn't eat or smell it!
And the hunger thing is possibly dehydration. Or just thirst! Apparently thirst and hunger are very similar feelings, drinking a glass of water or something usually makes it go away, x

Hi all

Sorry I've been AWOL lately, I've just been so tired. I've also never suffered with heartburn in my life, and I finally found out that's what I had! Horrible taste in my mouth every time I ate something. My mum twigged and gave me some gaviscon and all is better now!

Harley, he's absolutely stunning! It sucks that you had a bit of a tough time but I bet he's worth every second eh? Such a healthy weight too (were having a few big babies on here arn't we!) and I absolutely adore his name!

Hi susie, can't believe he's 20 months old! Wow! I think you had just given birth when I was starting on these forums! That has proper flown over. How you managing with being back at work and looking after a soon to be toddler? What was his first word? I can't wait till I finally hear that :)

Wrighty, I'm glad everything went well. Do you know what they are planning to do yet? It's not long for you to go now, oooh I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Janey, how you getting on?

Zoie, your super lucky escaping morning sickness! Mine was awful! When is your 12 week scan? I drank an awful lot during the first four months, my appetite was rubbish, physically had to force myself to eat even if I wasn't hungry

Jamie I love how you think a window cleaner is grown up! :) I may try that one with hubby! How's Tilly getting on? Did you have any frozen embryos? I can't remember! I've already said to husband that I would love more than one - I always have, but I know what you mean I remember how much of a mess I was when it failed first time round so I don't know if I'm strong enough to do that at again?

I'm all for meeting up when we have the chance, that would be awesome! Best run, hubby's just come in (first time I've seen him in about 3 weeks - cheeky sod as who ate his wife! ;) ) love to all x x x

Zoie I went of meat completely when I was pregnant! Couldn't eat or smell it!
And the hunger thing is possibly dehydration. Or just thirst! Apparently thirst and hunger are very similar feelings, drinking a glass of water or something usually makes it go away, x

I think your right if I make sure I keep drinking through out the day even when I'm not thirsty I don't get the bad hunger pains.

Hi all

Sorry I've been AWOL lately, I've just been so tired. I've also never suffered with heartburn in my life, and I finally found out that's what I had! Horrible taste in my mouth every time I ate something. My mum twigged and gave me some gaviscon and all is better now!

Harley, he's absolutely stunning! It sucks that you had a bit of a tough time but I bet he's worth every second eh? Such a healthy weight too (were having a few big babies on here arn't we!) and I absolutely adore his name!

Hi susie, can't believe he's 20 months old! Wow! I think you had just given birth when I was starting on these forums! That has proper flown over. How you managing with being back at work and looking after a soon to be toddler? What was his first word? I can't wait till I finally hear that :)

Wrighty, I'm glad everything went well. Do you know what they are planning to do yet? It's not long for you to go now, oooh I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Janey, how you getting on?

Zoie, your super lucky escaping morning sickness! Mine was awful! When is your 12 week scan? I drank an awful lot during the first four months, my appetite was rubbish, physically had to force myself to eat even if I wasn't hungry

Jamie I love how you think a window cleaner is grown up! :) I may try that one with hubby! How's Tilly getting on? Did you have any frozen embryos? I can't remember! I've already said to husband that I would love more than one - I always have, but I know what you mean I remember how much of a mess I was when it failed first time round so I don't know if I'm strong enough to do that at again?

I'm all for meeting up when we have the chance, that would be awesome! Best run, hubby's just come in (first time I've seen him in about 3 weeks - cheeky sod as who ate his wife! ;) ) love to all x x x

I am counting my lucky stars, I'm so glad I've not thrown up I usually have a pretty strong stomach anyway but never thought i would escape the MS.

My 12 week scan hasn't been booked yet I see my midwife for the first time on Friday for my booking appointment I'll be 11+1. I've booked a private scan for Thursday when I'll be 11 weeks :) we are telling DHs family on the 15th so I wanted just a little reassurance before we start announcing it :) x

hello ladies

Hope you're all doing well :)

Im 36 weeks today woohoo :D

Scan on tuesday which im looking forward too cant believe it will be my very last scan so after that the next time i see her will be when ive actually given birth to her getting so nervous but so excited to meet her :)

Wow wrighty, that's really exciting! I still think it feels like yesterday we were all announcing our bfps on the other thread.

I think our little miracles are extra special as we all have been through a tough journey to achieve our dream :) x

Hey ladies...
Wrighty that is amazing, the weeks are flying by... How are you feeling? X
Harley & Jamie- how are you both? Hope you're enjoying motherhood & it's not too tough! Xx
Zoie - how was your private scan? It gets real doesn't it when you see the baby at that stage!
Gemz - how's the heartburn? I'm getting it too probably as I've put on over a stone already... Oops... Try chewing gum or milkshake sorts me out x

Afm I'm 18 weeks tomorrow, it's going quite quickly now... Happy that it's only a couple of weeks till we get to see baby again. Must be different where you guys are, my community midwife said they only do fetal heartbeat if we ask, they want to focus on fetal movement as it takes the pressure off when they struggle to find the heartbeat

Anyway, hope you're all ready for Christmas... bit different for all of us this year either with bumps or babes! :) much love x

Janey - Im feeling good :) im a little achy and get a few pains when walking but glad its not SPD and just baby making herself comfy lol x

Harley - i know its gone so quick especially the last few months. did seem to drag at the start lol x

Janey my private scan was the most incredible experience! Baby was so snugg curled up asleep and the tech said it looks like its sucking its Thumb, he gave my belly a good jiggle and baby woke up kicking and waving away it was magical, I can't wait for my next one! X

Hey everyone hope your all ok. Just a quick one from me, my Missy's keeping me pretty busy :) can't moan though.
Glad you are all doing well.
Just popping on while I have a minute.
This is my little princess, all 10lb 11.5 of her :)
image.jpg

Jamie she's beautiful! X x x

wrighty yey - getting so close to the end now! I'm counting down too! :)

Zoie the private scans are simply amazing! We got a free one due to a friend last week (she works in an ultrasound department) can't believe how realistic and baby like our little one looks!

Harley how you doing? All geared up for baby's first Christmas?

Susie how are you hun?

Sorry for the super quick uber post, I've just been so tired a lately, and there nevere seems to be enough hours in the day, mad push to get lots ready before Christmas now!

Love to all x x x

Hi all, sorry I've been AWOL! I've been reading on my phone and not really had the chance or opportunity to post. I've had terrible indigestion. I didn't even know that was what it was at first! Everything tastes awful at the moment, and I have a constant burning sensation in my mouth (yuck!)

I've finally been discharged from consultant care! Woop! My blood pressure has dropped and they're happy for me to be seen by just the community midwife unless anything serious happens (fx it doesn't) between now and when lo arrives! Soo happy! I am measuring slightly big though, so that's got me slightly worried (he/she will have have to come out somehow and thanks to an anti natal class I'm now petrified!)

Jamie and Harley, how you getting on with your little ones? All ready for the big Christmas?

Janey and missx how you doing in your pregnancy?

Wrighty not long now missy!!! How have you gotten on with consultant? What's the plan for you? Really excited and can't wait for you to have your little princess!

Susie, hope all your Christmas preparations are going well and your enjoying your family time as a mummy!

Hi Gemz

Ive also been put back to just being midwife led care for the last few weeks of pregnancy. Had scan on Tuesday and she still looks like a she and she is measuring 2 weeks ahead with estimated weight of about 7lb 6oz at 36+4 lol if i get to 40 wks they estimate her to be close to 10lb. They are letting me go full term and im booked to be induced on 10th Jan if she hasnt arrived by then. See my midwife a week on Monday and will be asking if i can have 2 sweeps before im due to be induced if shes not showing any signs of making her own way out. GD still under control and they are happy for me to continue as i am and dont want to see me again now. Got to keepa close eye on her movements and anything that worries me im to go straight to the ward for a check. If they are unable to do induction on the 10th due to no beds i will get daily monitoring where i go in for an hour or 2 and they stick me on a monitor to check peanut is ok until they have a bed for me

I know what the heartburn is like its awful im getting it alot aswell

xx

Hey ladies, how are u all.
Yay for you both being back on midwifery led, it takes so much pressure and stress from you IMO .
Indegestion and heatburn are the worst! For about the last 6 weeks I could eat properly! Don't worry about having big babies, I said my labour was awful and I still feel like I won't do it again but I wasn't properly monitored and felt fobbed off, use your instincts and insist on treatment/drugs if needed! And don't forget I was au naturel so it probably felt a lot worse for me. I can't say being induced is worse than going on your own because I don't have anything to compare with.
Let's just hope your lo's are on there best behaviour!'

My tilly was 6 weeks old yesterday!! I can't believe it the time has flew, I no it's hard but try not to wish the time away. I did it and now it's just zapped straight before my eyes!

Well I am off out tonight with the girls for the first time :/ maybe a ten o'clock bedtime? Who knows ha!!

Hope your all well and are nearly prepared for Christmas! I can't wait now! First time in years!!! Xx

Just incase I don't get on tomorrow, happy Christmas everyone hope ypu all have an amazing day xx

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! :)

We had a lovely day, I did dinner for my husband and my parents (I know I'm mad, but it's our first year in this house and we'd been trying to buy it for about 2years, but couldn't sell our flat, so I really wanted to celebrate!). Baby has been a bit unsettled, we think he had a bit of a tummy upset :(. He's getting his tongue tie cut on 7th jan, not looking forward to that, but hopefully he will be able to latch on then. I've been expressing for the past few weeks which is quite time consuming!

As Jamie says time flies, Alex will be 4 weeks tomorrow, I can't believe it! He put 14oz on last week, he's getting massive :).

Happy new year everyone. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I'm so happy we have all got to this point and have so many good things to look forward to!!

Harley tilly has her needle next week and I'm dreading that so I can't imagine how u feel. Poor little man hope he will be ok after and being able to feed properly.

Tilly is 8 weeks Friday! Can't believe it!

Love to all xxx

hello Ladies

Happy New Year :)

I spent mine in hospital. Annabelle was born Yesterday 1/1/14 at 10:10am weighing 7lb 2 and 1/2 oz she's a cutie and will post my experience very soon only got home today after being in hospital since 30th even spent my birthday (31st) in hospital :/ lol

Hope you are all well xxx

Happy new year everyone xx

Wrighty huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your princess. Can't wait to hear all the details xxx

Oh wow! I've missed loads since Christmas, all I've done is sleep and eat!

Firstly, I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and new year! Meant to post on this thread too before Christmas, but totally forgot (my brain keeps forgetting things lately!)

Wrighty massive congratulations!!! I'm so pleased for you! What are the odds you both being born so close together!

Jamie good luck with Tilly's needles, I'm sure it'll be fine! It'll probably hurt you more than her!

Harley, sounds like an awesome Christmas, I went to the in laws after church, had communion wine and I swear I felt rather drunk! Hubby laughed at me throughout the rest of the service! Your very brave though taking on all that cooking, I couldn't cope (although I burn beans on toast - hubby is the chef in our house!)

Janey how you doing?

Has anyone heard from sugar butties?

As for me, plodding along. Nursery is virtually done, furniture arrives next week. I've only got three weeks left in work so defiantly feels real and 5 weeks till due date! I went round the women's to have all a look at the maternity wars, delivery suite etc and whilst this should have calmed me down, it's just put me in a panic!

Sorry for quick post, all I seem to be doing lately is sleep!

Love to all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->