Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Thanks Gemz :)

Annabelle is doing well. Shes putting on weight and seems to be getting all she needs from me now and has very few bottles.
I have first visit with health visitor tomorrow and MW will be discharging me on Tuesday so alls well :)

Not long now for you

I know! Four weeks to go! Eek!

I can't believe I'm still in work though! Only two weeks to go

Glad everything's going well so far, glad that you've managed to bf and reduced the bottle feed! That's brilliant, only hope I'm that lucky! Ate you expressing?

Yes Ive been expressing to help build up my supply and to top her up with instead of giving her formula

Hi ladies how are you all? Hope your ok.

Harley, wrighty how are Alex and Annabelle getting on with feeding now?

Have you been discharged now wrighty?

Gem how you feeling now? Any better? I can imagine the back ache hasn't eased off :| not long now :) are you looking forward to finishing work? Can't believe you worked so long! Sorry you had the scare but glad everything is fine! I haven't heard of any of them hope they are ok.

Afm, I'm so tired :( tilly is full of cold again! Gave me the fright of my life last night, we were both asleep and I heard her coughing, so got up to get her and she was choking, as I picked her up she threw up everywhere! Bottle at 11 and didn't wake up for another until 10:30 am, I contemplated waking her but knew she must of been exhausted, if she was hungry she would of woke up, right?? So I had a night of sitting up staring at her, she's now done it 4 times, as it's the weekend I couldn't see a doctor so went to the chemist and got snuffle baby (baby Vicks) and calpol nose spray! Her nose seems to have cleared so hopefully she sleeps better tonight! Wish I could take it away from her! X
She seems to be happy in the day though laughing away, hv said because when she's asleep at night the snot is running down to her throat which is why she's coughing! She is now propped up with folded towel under her mattress! Fingers crossed x here's the 2 best friends! :kiss:
image.jpg

P.s does any one no how 4magpies or mission-mommy are? They were on here at the beginning with BFP's! Hope all is well!

P.p.s your nursery looks fab gem :) x

I see 4magpies around a lot in other threads, I believe she is around 21 weeks now. x

I find out the gender next Sunday!! so excited!

Hey zoie how you feeling?
Ah it's so exciting finding out the gender! I had to! I wanted to be prepared!
Glad 4magpies is doing well, tell her she will have to let is know how she gets on! X

Hi Ladies

Hope you're all well :)

Jamie - sorry to hear Tilly hasnt been well hope she feels better soon. Yes I was discharged on Wednesday :) xx

Zoie - exciting :) Hope scan goes well xx

Gemz - How are you hun? xx

Harley, Susie -how arw you ladies? :) xx

AFM - Annabelle is now only taking milk from the breast she refuses to take anything from a bottle now even breast milk. She gets weighed again on Wednesday so I hope she's still gaining weight. She still doesnt wake up for all her feeds so we have to wake her as they want me to feed her every 3 hours but she wakes up more now than what she did. Last time she was weighed she was 3.5oz over her birth weight so hope its even higher next time :) Not sure what we will do if she hasnt gained or has lost weight and they want me to carry on giving her top ups as she wont take a bottle anymore. She doesnt seem to feed for long on the breast (between 10-25 mins a feed) but she must be getting enough as she doesnt cry to be fed. Guess just have to wait and see what HV says on Wednesday.

I feel great, nausea has pretty much gone I'm only getting the occasional wave of queezyness when I smell something bad!. I've been soo fortunate to not have had the MS I only vomited 4/5 times this whole pregnancy and they were because I'd let myself get really hungry.

I'm so excited to find out!

Hi all!

Wrighty, glad you've been discharged and Annabelle is doing well!

Harley how's alex doing?

Susie, how's things with you and the lo?

Jamie, sorry to hear that Tilly's been poorly! I'm imagining that it was quite scary, but glad everything's now ok! That picture is adorable! Super cute!!!

Missx ooh sometimes I wish I'd found out! It means I could be even more prepared! I think if were lucky enough to have a second child I'd find out, but I've got to admit its cool not knowing too! Best of luck for your scan!

Glad to hear the other ladies are doing well! Has anyone heard from janeym? Wondered how she was getting on!

Well, three weeks to go! Eek! Had my 36 week appointment the other day to discuss options for pain relief etc! I've opted if available for a water birth and as I'm no longer considered high risk provided the pools free I can have it! Woop! Packed my hospital bag, just need to sort out baby's, which I'm going to do next week, when I've washed all the baby clothes!

Sounds like a stupid question, but do I need a vest as well as a baby grow on?

Backache has eased amazingly, however indegstion and sickness is in full force! Can't wait to finish work on Friday and put feet up!

Love to all gem x x x

Glad you've had it quite ok zoie.

Gem I don't mean to put a downer on you but also have a back up plan. I was looking forward to a water birth and was really disappointed I had to have an induction. And then dreaded it for so long. I can't really say wether it was good or bad because never had nothing to compare with.
Tilly had a little best on with the buttons that go under bum. Then the babygros with the poppers up the legs. And a little hat. Especially now it's cold, they do say not to have hats in indoors but the hospital was quite cold x

Thanks Jamie! Yeah I know about the back up plan, lots of drugs! :) I've said I'm really open minded about anything but I'd rather not have an epidural unless I absolutely have to! :)

I'm a bit relaxed about the pool just in case, the midwife was awesome and she said chances are I would be fine, when I phone the hospital before hand just make sure to let them know, and turn over is 10 mins so chances are I should be able to get in *fingers crossed*

Thanks for the info on dressing baby and coldness of hospital! Didn't think of that, but now I think of it, I remember how cold I was when I had my lap! X x x

Hope you get the pool :), that's what I wanted, but had to be induced cos of blood pressure, then ended up with the emergency c section, so went from planning no drugs to a general anaesthetic! That was an extreme case though I think lol. When we went on the look round they said the same to me that you can prob have the pool and even if it's in use when u get there, if it becomes free while you're still there they will make a note that you want it, so you might still get it even if you have to wait a bit :) x

Forgot to update about Alex: he's now breastfeeding like a champ, I'm sooo made up, but a bit annoyed that they didn't fix his tongue tie or refer us to have it fixed when he was born. It would have saved me weeks of pumping and feeling like it was my fault we couldn't breastfeed. I took Alex to baby club this week to get weighed and he is now 12lb 13oz! He's 7 weeks now and was 91st centile when born and has stayed 91st centile, so I think he's getting enough food (he's a little chunk!) :) x

Harley,that's what I thought might not get to be in it long,but at least I should be able to have a little bit of time in there! There's two pools too so that kinda helps I think

Made up to hear about Alex! Brilliant news, although like you said blooming annoying that they didn't refer you I the early days! And you've just proven you never failed! :)

What hospital did you give birth in? Can't remember!

12 lb 13, jeez he caught up with my tilly fast! I took her to group the other day and she is 12lb 4.5 at 10 weeks x

Wow, ha, ha, my mum said I must be feeding him pork chops! X

It had me thinking wether she is getting enough, but she's quite long..24inches so that might account for it maybe? X

10 4.5 is still a nice size, have a look at the size chart in the red book, you should be able to read off that what centile she's on. I think boys are bigger than girls and Alex is 91st centile so is bigger than 90 out of 100 babies and all of the babies between 1 and 100 would be considered normal weight as there is a big natural difference, it's only if a baby didn't fall between the 1 and 100 that they would be considered abnormal if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->