Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Hello Ladies

How re you all?

Gemz - Not long for you now. I hope you get the pool. xx

Harley - YAY Great news about the breastfeeding. I know how you felt and blaming yourself and although our problem was with me there was nothing i could do but till blamed myself but its all sorted itself out now :) xx

Jamie - Hows little Tilly feeling now?

Zoie - How are you? xx

Susie - How are you and your little one? xx

AFM - Nothing really to report. Annabelle seems to be getting enough milk from me even with the small feeds. She has plenty of wet and dirty nappies lol. HV comes to visit tomorow and Annabelle will get weighed. I hope shes put loads on. Its been over a week since she was last weighed. Im hoping she will measure Annabelle tomorrow as it was something i was expecting last time but she really wasnt here for long :/ and she hasnt been measured since she was born. They only did her HC when born

Hey wrighty, Tilly never got measured length wise until her 8 week doctors check. I had to do it myself so I could put it in her memory book!
Glad Annabelle is doing well, how you finding it on yourself? X

Well we ended up in a&e at 2am last night, Tilly's cough was so bab she looked like she was struggling to breath in between and kept being sick. Poor little mite has bronchiolitis! So it's the next few days staying in wrapped up warm and loads of snuggles! X

Jamie - sorry to hear Tilly still isn't well hope she gets better very soon. Apart from the fact Annabelle is a night owl im doing great. Trying to keep her awake during the day to try sort it out is hard work but got to be done xx

Well HV just been and Annabelle has put 1lb on in 9 days shes now 8lb 6oz Im one very happy mummy :) So glad shes putting weight on and is exclusively being breastfed :)

Jamie, really sorry to hear about Tilly, hopefully she gets better soon!

Harley, you'll have to tell me loads of info about the tokens maternity suite! Alex is getting massive by the sounds of it! Are you not using the red ebook as your in Liverpool? It's being ran by the trust I'm working for, and it's all electronic! I've been asked to take part and give feedback on it too! Cheeky sods, I'm on mat leave,

Wrighty, glad that Annabelle is doing well!

How's everyone else doing?

Well two working days left, starting to get emotional now! Every day I'm getting gifts and presents of some of the nurses who I work for! I'm amazed at everyone's generosity and how well loved I appear to be! Cried virtually every day! Who knows what state I'll be in come Friday!

Also found out a friend of mine who was due middle of March had her baby 8 weeks early, both are doing well, although her daughter has to stay in for 5 or so weeks. Mad as it sounds, I'm a bit jealous as I want my baby now! Getting rather impatient! Lol!

Did anyone use a TENS machine? Is it worth it? Debating on whether I should hire one or not

Love to all x x x

Hi everyone :flower:

Sorry not been on for ages but I do keep popping in to check for updates.

Harley and Wrighty glad to see you are getting on well with your babies and the feeding is now established. I had lots of issues with breast feeding too, it seems so long ago now :baby: x

Jamie how is Tilly now? Hope she is feeling better poor thing x

Gemz not long for you now!!! I'd had my lo at your stage, hopefully you won't have to wait too long now. I was also at the women's, I didn't have a tens but I know a few people who did and managed to stay at home a bit longer. You'll have to take it off for the pool so may not be worth it? I personally loved the gas and air!! I wouldn't let go of it! :wacko: I packed baby grows and vests for the hospital, I found it quite hot in there but that might just be me!! They also don't measure baby at the women's so if you want to know its length you may need to ask. I didn't realise till weeks later x

Afm all ok here, lo is 21 months now, can't believe he'll be 2 in a few months, it's going far too quick :cry:

Hi to everyone else xx

Wrighty - glad Annabelle is doing well and packing on the pounds :)

Gem - I live in Knowsley (halfway between whiston hospital and the womens) we chose to have him at the womens as we'd had the ivf there and I felt more comfortable, so I haven't heard of the red ebook initiative :)

Jamie - hope Tilly feels better soon, there seems to be an outbreak, loads of people's babies seem to have it. One of my friends who's baby is the same age as Alex had to spend the week in alder hey :(

Susie - wow that's gone fast, remember your posts from the other thread, does not seem that long ago!

Love to all :) x

Hey everyone hope your all ok,

Tilly seems to be getting better, she's coughing a lot and bringing stuff up but not being sick now which is a bonus so hopefully her chest will be cleared soon! Downside is she's been really clingy and won't let me put her down! I've had her in bed with me ( oh works away so just us two, I only sleep light so would never roll on her etc) now she will only sleep if she is snuggled in! Made a rod for my own back!!

Susie glad all is well for you, doesn't time fly! This time last year I had just started my injections! Can't believe it!! X

Gem how did your last day go? X

Hey my fav ladies

Sorry I've been so completely rubbish I've been popping on but I panicked before Xmas with all the things I've had to do, lists, lists, lists... & though I should prioritise getting stuff done.
WW congrats on the birth of Annabelle, she's beautiful xx
Gemz is it really only 2weeks left for you... Omg that's so scary nursery looks lovely xxx

Jamie & Harley... Hope Tilly & Alex are doing well & you're enjoying it. Xx

Nice to see you on here Susie x

Zoie - how are you doing? Xxxx

All good with me, 24 weeks tomorrow... Can't believe I'm 6 months pregnant, still looks like I've eaten too many pies but I can't really believe how amazing it is that I'm pregnant... Loving every second xxxxx

Morning all!

Sorry I've not replied quicker, yesterday was a really emotional day! I can't believe after years of trying and managing thru this pregnancy without any major problems that I can finally say I'm on maternity leave!!!! Ok well offically I'm on annual leave until next week but for all intents and purposes I've finished work! It's really weird knowing that it's January and I won't be working until next year! Lol!

I got lots of presents and was spoilt by everyone, I'm going to miss the banter, but like I said to everyone yesterday some people wait 9 months, I've waited nearly 3 years for this moment. Hubby's treating me to a facial and a back massage this afternoon and then it's time to get the house ship shape and organised, including washing the baby's clothes!

Janey, I know what you mean about lots of lists, how did your 20 week scan go, did you find out baby's sex? Ic ant remember!

Harley, I'm in knowsley too! I could have gone for either the women's or whiston, but the women's is closer and I chose there too - plus they've really looked after me since my lap. Is your GP a knowsley one? If so that's probably why you haven't got the electronic red book. It's only just being rolled out. I'm literally right on the border and my GP is a Liverpool one so I think that's why I've been asked to take part in the trial. I think I'll still get a hard copy.

Susie that's gone really quickly, I can't believe how time flies! 2 years ago! Massive wow! Just think you've got the terrible twos to look forward to :)

Jamie, sounds like Tilly has you wrapped around her little finger! Glad she's doing better now, sucks to see them in pain and upset. How are you getting onsi the hubby working away? I'm a bit worried about that and managing on my own as were in the same boat.

Sorry to anyone I've missed. Love to all gem x x x x x

Hey Gemz
20 wk scan was perfect, baby was a bit stubborn so had to keep turn on my side so the sonographer could see what they needed to. All measurements were good & she said baby was looking great... No I'm a yellow like you. Couldn't bring myself to find out!!!
Are you ready? How are you feeling?
You were 14 weeks when I got my bfp so I felt like you still had longer than 2 weeks to go... I feel more panicked now so much to get done! X

Gem - yep, Knowsley gp, that'll be the reason then :)

Can I ask you girls a personal question? What contraception are you all going to use now? I was thinking of the mini pill as the normal pill gave me quite severe depression, that I didn't realise I had until I came off the pill and felt a million dollars! Also, you're not supposed to be on the combined pill if breastfeeding so defo not going back on it! X

Harley - i will probably go on the mini pill with me breast feeding unless i can talk OH into trying for another (yes im nuts lol) Im 33 and the downs risk will only increase as i get older so would rather have more babies sooner rather than later lol but doubt OH will go for it just yet although i know he wants a few more kids :)

Hi guys you know I've not really thought about contraception afterwards. I presumed given how hard it was to conceive in the first place it would still be hard and we were just incredibly lucky.

I can't go on the pill even if I want to, there's a history of clotting in our family which always ruled me out of it. When I was on the mini pill I was a right hormonal cow so it's not something I want to take again!!

I'd love it if we were lucky again!

Well they do say you are more fertile after giving birth so you never know Gemz x

Janey I know - the last few weeks just flown! I can't believe it's nearly time!!! In some ways I feel like I've wished this pregnancy away because I've been worried that something would happen but I can't believe how time flies so quickly towards the end!

I've packed both bags now - me and baby after doing all the housework and washing the baby clothes and ironing - and I hate all of that to be honest but have done it with a smile on my face!

Yey for team yellow too! Hubby was being cheeky and said its a reason to push!

Wrighty cross posts there! I know! To be honest I'd be over the moon I think, but then I'm sure I'd crack up with two little ones both under the age of two! Don't know how people can manage with twins - scary!!!

Are you going to try again?

Wrighty cross posts there! I know! To be honest I'd be over the moon I think, but then I'm sure I'd crack up with two little ones both under the age of two! Don't know how people can manage with twins - scary!!!

Are you going to try again?

no not for a little while

That's my response too! :D

I would love to try again asap but OH wants us to wait a while so gotta wait lol. cant even DTD yet anyway still bleeding :( lol and the funny thing is i really want to DTD lol my sex drive is been crazy but cant even do anything about it lol

Hey girls, I'm on top of the world today :D we found out that our little IVF miracle is a BOY!! I can't wait to meet him. We are getting started on his room in the next few weeks which is so exciting.

:blue::blue::happydance::blue::blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->