Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Haha! To be fair, it has a bed in and two wardrobes of which is full of my crap and clothes which I can no longer squeeze into!!

Our little bedroom - which incidentally also had wardrobes full of my stuff is now our nursery and have cleared the wardrobe space!

Oh to be a cat eh??

Oh to be a cat indeed.

Well I'm sorry girls but I am on countdown until I leave! I work 6 more days! Yayyyyyy x

Haha! Well I've quickly worked mine out and excluding leave and bank holidays I have 77 working days!!!

Ah I don't even have that many days until I am due!! Oooh it's getting scary now x

hi..may i join...:flower:
i had my first ivf-freeze all cycle in may and FET in august..i got my BFP few days back..i have my beta scheduled for tmorrow.
i was searching for first trimester post ivf threads ..could not find..am glad i found this thread though!!

Hey mission-mommy.
Congratulations on your bfp!! How you feeling? X

Yey! The more the merrier! We were all saying the same thing that we were struggling given what we've all been through on the general pregnancy threads! Congratulations on your bfp - how have you been so far? You'll have to tell us all a bit about your story as we all knew each stories before hand.

Jamie, eek! Getting closer - I'm 106 days behind you!

Thank you girls!! Am feeling fine..excited and nervous at the same time!!!
My husband and me both had issues to begin with. I have severe endometriosis, hypothyroidism. Dh has poor morphology. Never had fertility treatments before ivf. First ivf in may but no transfer because they wanted to have my polyp out and tsh normal. Had lap and hyst to remove endo and polyp in July. August we started fet...and here I am with my first ever bfp.

Mission that's lovely ending! Have you had your first scan yet?

I'm technically not an ivf pregnancy. I went thru ivf last summer which was a bfn, then had to wait what felt like ages for follow up and it was decided to have a lap before I use one of my frosties. Had my lap and straight away we had a natural bfp! Couldn't believe it!

I still feel like an ivf lady thou. We'd gone thru all the tests whilst still trying only to be told at first ivf was our best chance, and that the odds of me falling pregnant where slimZ then when I had the lap I was told I had a chance of falling pregnant naturally and if I hadn't within 6 months I was probably unexplained infertility (as opposed to tubal factor).

Even thou I'm approaching 18 weeks still doesn't feel real yet! :)

Love to all - really rather not go to work this morning! Jamie your so lucky your getting closer to going off!

Ohh i understand...whoever went through the process of ivf knows what it is like...i am glad you are here supporting others!!

I had my first beta today..and it came back at 600...:thumbup:
have another test on saturday..hoping and praying that it doubles!!!
i have been having sharp stabbing pains mostly on the lower right belly but sometimes on the left..it comes and goes..i hope that is nothing to worry about!

Hey mission, that's great news about your tests.
I had all sorts of aches and pains at the beginning and had so much help from the ladies on here. Try not to google... It's the devil.

Gem it's getting closer alright :happydance: xx

Mission wouldn't worry about the pains, I'm sure the other lady's will attest, it's very common in early pregnacy. If it gets really bad that's when you need to worry. At 6 weeks I had a terrible sharp pain in my right hand side, and because of my lap when I found out my appendix is stuck to my bowel I panicked and thought I was having an ectopic pregnancy. Turned out I had a cyst that ruptured! Apparently its really common in early pregnancy and I've never suffered from cysts before.

I've had a pretty naff day, works stressed me out and I've felt sick all day. Hardly been able to eat, and having cereal for tea rather than something hot as I just can't face it. Fu d out my little sisters are going to be around next weekend so super excited to see them!

Hope everyone has had a good day, take it easy love me x x x x

hi..may i join...:flower:
i had my first ivf-freeze all cycle in may and FET in august..i got my BFP few days back..i have my beta scheduled for tmorrow.
i was searching for first trimester post ivf threads ..could not find..am glad i found this thread though!!

Welcome and Congratulations :) x

Ah gem that sucks, it was round about that time the doctor wrote me off sick for 2 weeks!

If I was feeling nauseous I would drink a glass of water with lemon juice in, it just seemed to be the only thing that helped me hope your feeling better soon x

Hi mission, welcome to the thread :). Just to say, I had those pains too, and Ihad a large bleed at 6 weeks,which I thought was another miscarriage. I had a scan and they saw a perfect bean with a heartbeat, so try not to worry (I know easier said than done!), but I bet it's your bean just snuggling in :).

How are you ladies? I've been feeling sorry for myself the past few days. I think I've worked out I may have a uti, will go to the doctors tomorrow, but it would explain a lot! I'm off tomorrow, so will laze round after the docs and hopefully feel a bit better.

I know I'm a bit late with the clingy pets convo, but here is one of my cats. I won't let her on my knee at the moment as she is fat and hurts my stomach, so she curled up next to me instead (to play on my pity, didn't work!). X

https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/rhiannon_rachel/image_zps8ca169a7.jpg

Haha aww Harley, not even a little bit??
I kicked my dog off my knee and she did the exact same!
image.jpg

They are a little cute!
Hope your gp can get u sorted. Uti's suck at the best of times!! X

Ha, ha, she's doing an Oliver Twist now "please sir can I have some more" (cuddles that is!)

https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/rhiannon_rachel/a56f7e54-5574-44d2-a0ad-d210faf27958_zps7834dde9.jpg

Thank u :), I'm kind of hoping it is a uti as that seems quite easy to fix and hopefully I'll feel better. Been in quite a lot of pain, not sleeping more than 2 hours and feeling sorry for myself in general! I need to buck up lol x

Haha! Want we like eh? Our pets will be have their noses pushed out of joint before they know it. Seeing as we are sharing, I've got to do this post!

Someone's upgraded to a double bed all to herself!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
Aww, what a lovely cat :). We've banned ours out of the bedroom at night, which isn't going down well and usually ends up with me having to extract the kitten (not a real kitten, she's2, just acts like a baby as she was hand reared!) from under the bed before I go to bed (hubby's on nights and is a soft touch lol). Hmm, I think there will be 2 noses out of joint when bubs arrives! X

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :hugs: ..you are such a wonderful group of ladies!!:hugs:

harley and likklegems-those cats are soo cute!:kiss:

jamie_leeya i agree about google...make me worry even more!!:dohh:

likkelgems-i have severe endometriosis and that incresed while stimming so i had a lap before transfer...one of my tube is a little inflamed and dilated but open.. i am worried about ectopic too...i think i would have to wait till my first us to know!its on the 14th....wishing time flies by!

whritywales-thank u for the welcome:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->