Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Hey girls hope your all ok.
It was my last Friday in work today! Only 4 more days to work!! Ahhh!

Harley how did you get on at the doctors today?
Gem you feeling any better?

Hi to everyone hope your days aren't going to bad! Nearly the weekend xx

He gave me antibiotics and I had to give a sample to send away, sorry for the tmi but it was so cloudy you couldn't see through it! Defo not normal lol.

On the plus side hubby bought me a new laptop. That sounds like he controls the money in a 1950's way, but we have joint account for bills etc and have kept our own for extras :) x

I can't believe u only have 4 days of work left, bliss :). I know I keep saying it but this year has flown sooooo fast. I'm starting to get scared mow :) x

Harley I know what u mean about money, me and my oh have separate bank accounts and pay bills accordingly, he earns like double what I earn each week so he pays more bills than me. I know it's normal to go 50:50 but that's what he suggested when we move in, he pay the mortgage/water etc and I pay gas/ leccy council tax. As well as weekly food bills and tv licence. It suits us well :) don't know how it will be when I'm on maternity though :/
Plus when you mentioned he bought you a new laptop it just sounded like a great treat, not a controlling thing ha.
I can't believe I'm wide awake and have been for the last 45 minutes!
Hope your all well
All my love jamie x

Hi girls sorry I haven't been in touch, I had a horrible day in work yesterday so all I wanted to do was curl up on the sofa with some junk food and watch cheesy movies!!

Jamie! Wow can't believe you've only got 4 days awesomeness!!! Not jealous at all... Ok not jealous much! ;)

Our little fur ball woke me up at the crack of dawn this morning, not sure if she wanted to play, be fed or let outside! Talk about there goes my lie in! I suppose I best get used to it eh!!

I'm the exact same. Hubby and I have a joint bank account (he earns more than me but only just, my pay rise in October following my pdr means well be on the same!) half of both our income goes in the joint account for all the house hold bills bar the tv license as I've always refused to pay it!!) and the other half of our income goes on our own bills like cars, mobiles etc. I always try and sneak some make up thou in our monthly shop at boots and he always catches me! Bless he never complains thou, and he's already said, he'll put more in the joint account when I go on mat leave.

Thankfully my symptoms seem to have stopped and have gone back to normal, I'm on phone thou at moment so can't see everyone's post, Harley what are the antibiotics for??

Anyone got anything planned for the weekend? X x

My second beta came back at 1300..first ultrasound on the 16th.. Hope all the ladies are doing fine!

A uti, I've never had one before, but this has been making me feel miserable :(.

Congrats mission :)

I've been having a lazy day, after cleaning the rabbit and chinchillas out I popped round to visit mum, then have spent the rest of the day playing games on my new laptop. Hope you're all having a good weekend too :)

Harley, you poor thing! I had my first uti last year after that stupid HSG, I had a few after that, and when we had our booking appointment with the midwife, they said that because I'd had recurrent utis in the past, I was more likely to get them during pregnancy. Apparently it's really common, but so far I haven't had one. Although I did feel like I was about to have one when I had my tooth ache a few weeks back, but as I was put on antibiotics for that may have cleared that too!

Mission, that's good news. We don't have betas in the uk, so quite jealous in that respect! Time will soon fly by between now and the 16th! My 20 week scan is the week after you!

Jamie, hope you've had a good lazy day.

On a random topic, Im proper fuming. Picked my brother up from Liverpool airport the other week, and didn't realise I'd stopped in a no stopping area. £60 quid fine on my door step today after a shopping trip with mum, £100 if I pay it after 14 days, I can't type what I've been calling them since I read the letter!

Love to all x x x

Congratulations mission, 16th will be here in no time.

Oh no gem, my oh parked in a disabled parking area a few weeks ago but it wasn't signed properly,so he appealed and they said he still had to pay it. *******s!

Afm I had a lazy morning, then my cousin had arranged for me to have a baby shower with all my friends and family, I cried! The baby got spoilt rotten. Came he midnight with a stinking headache and now I on the couch after having being sick 3 lots of times and this headache just won't budge!! Little missy is wide awake too!! I'm feeling über sorry for myself!
Love to all x

Jamie, I know what you mean. I went down to th airport yesterday afternoon in a rage with my camera hoping to catch the *******s out, but there are signs everywhere now. I can't believe I missed them (or the little sods have just recently put them up) some one had stopped in the same place as me and was loading a suitcase up I wanted to stop and let them know, but it would have been too late and I would have had another ticket. Moral of the story I suppose is pay their stupid £5 parking for 20 mins - would have been cheaper than £1 a second because I wasn't stopped for longer than a min!

On other news I think I've had my first craving! I don't do crisps or Pringles unless I'm tipsy, and I've eaten a whole tube all to myself! I just can't stop eating them!

Love to all hope everyone is doing well x x x

Sneaky sneaky :)

You know that's one thing I e not had, any cravings x

Hi girls :flower: this thread is fab, I can't keep up with all the chat :wacko: Hope everyone's had a good weekend. I'm off today, I work wed - fri. Lo has just gone down for his nap, I should tidy up really but i'm going to have a brew and read a magazine instead!

Jamie can't believe you are nearly on mat leave!! How quick has that gone?? Have you got your bag packed? I was so crap with my bag, I packed it in labour!!! I think I was still in shock that I was actually pregnant!

Mission hi and welcome to the thread :flower: Great news on your bloods, that's great numbers! Did you have 1 or 2 put back?

Hi to everyone else xx

Hey susie, u think you picked the better of the 2 options, tidying up can wait a little longer ha.
I have started with the bags yes, as I was sorting through all the stuff I got for baby shower/ gifts etc i kept some things back like nappies wipes etc and her first outfit, that's all I've done though. I think ill get it done in the next few weeks just in case x

Susiesue that would be me I think, however I picked up a mothercare book thr other day and it had a whole section of stuff you need for you and baby which sent me into a panic! Said to hubby after my 20 week scan I'm on an ordering bender! As we're not gonna find out I've decided to buy all neutral stuff but one boy outfit and one girl outfit for babies first picture! :)

Jamie 3 days left in work!! Woop!!!

Hello ladies

mission - congrats on you beta and good luck with your scan on the 16th

Jamie- Lovely that your cousin did you a baby shower. Hope you had a lovely time. Doubt i will have one as i have no family or friends round here really lol. Have had a gift for peanut from and old school friend, OHs mum has brought quite a few bits and is knitting a cardigan, my sister-in-law is sending a bedding set and her gran is knitting a hat mittons and booties and my mum is going to send a few bits down aswell but i have most things now :) 2 days left until mat leave yay xx

Gemz - Ive had a few cravings started off really wanting sausage rolls and apple juice but now im going for anything sweet especially ice cream lol. Apple juice now gives me heartburn (as does a lot of things these days) so that is now a defininte no no lol. xx

Harley - hope you UTI is clearing up xx

suzie - how are you and your lo? xx

AFM - well i was sick as a dog yesteday. I think it was just a bug as i feel fine today. So glad its not MS returning. Peanut is getting more and more active last night felt like she was having a party could feel her low down but at the same time could feel her above my belly button wont be long and she will be kicking me in the ribs lol

2 weeks today i have my 24 wk growth scan to check on how peanut is doing then have to see the consultant. Spoke to my midwife and although the consultant is keeing an eye on peanut she said at the moment i am still down as midwife led care. unless they find something seriously wrong i will be staying as midwife led care :) I have to make an appointment with her the week after my scan so i can keep her updates :)

Wrighty, I think I may have your bug! Out of nowhere I was sick this morning. Went into work but was sent home. Lying down on the sofa now feeling slightly sorry for myself. Stomach is just going over and over x

Wrighty, I think I may have your bug! Out of nowhere I was sick this morning. Went into work but was sent home. Lying down on the sofa now feeling slightly sorry for myself. Stomach is just going over and over x

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Well went to see doctor, turns out I've got a uti! Seems Harley and I have something else in common! :(

Hey wrighty, I had a fab time thank you, she got spoilt rotten. I have everything I need plus more :) all I need now is bits for me for hospital/ after birth.
Good news that your still midwife led, bet u cant wait for your scan!! I don't get another scan now I miss seeing her haha.
My little missy is running out of room now and you can actually see her moving round. Very strange experience!

Hope your feeling better gem and Harley. Utis suck!
Love to all xxx

I feel much better, thanks guys :) x

Gems - you copy cat, get your own nasty pregnancy illness lol! ;) x

Wrighty - are you going to post ur scan pics? I've got a 3d scan on sat, can't wait to see what he looks like :)

Jamie - hope ur feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->