IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Sorry ladies for the repost. Corrected a few mistakes of mine. Also have updated the list and ranked them by the dates, based on info on this thread.

1. brumbar: Stim - 27th April, EC - 5th April, ET - 7th April, Test Day - 2nd May
2. Aphrodite: EC - 27th April, Test Day - 6th May
3. wish2bmama : EC - 17th May
4. HeresHoping: DR - 30th March, Stims - 20th Apr
5. MummyIWanaBe: DR - 18 Apr, Stims - 30th April, EC - 10th or 17th May, ET - to be announced, Test Day - to be announced.
6. Summer Breeze: DR - 29th March, Stims - 10th May, EC/ET/Test Day - to be announced
7. JaniceT: DR - 3rd May, Stims - 28th May, EC - 8th June, ET - 10th June, Test Day - 24th June

Requires more info:

8. Tansey: DR - 14th April
9. MrsJA: DR - 3rd week April
10. MrsR32: DR - 20th April
11. Underthestars: BCP - 2 months, DR - 12th May
12. Doodles29: DR - 21st May
13. Butterfly : BCP - since April, DR - July, Stims - , EC - , ET - , Test Day - .
14. BigFoot1980: Doc/Nurse visit - 23rd April
15. ACLIO: doctor's meeting - 21st April, injection training - 17th June
16. Tubs: BCP - 5th April
17. CADZ: start mid May
18. Lizibee: start 11 April
19. Gracey 004: appointment - 19th April
20. Tory123: Starting in May
21. StepMummy:
22. TickledPink:

Hello ladies

Well I have just returned from my 2 week holiday whilst I was away I was expecting AF so that I could start BCP. However the witch did not turn up!! I got off the plane and into boots and the airport and did a clearblue digital and it said 3+ !! I got a BFP!!

I'm about 5w3d and although this is very exciting I am very cautious because of previous miscarriages and also we will require the genetic CVS test at 11 weeks so I need as many prayers as possible please!!

I will still be popping in to see how you are all doing though if that's ok?

Hope everything is going well for those currently going through treatment. For those who are waiting - well you never know what might happen - look at me!

:dust:

Oh my bloody hell. !!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! Wow.. A bfp with. Digi too... That's fantastic news. Well done you!
Xxxxxxxxxx

Janice.... Can u put me down for dr 10th may please? X
If this sodding amoxicyllin doesn't mess up my cycle!
I've got pre-ov spotting! Hoping it's down to the antibiotics..

Sorry ladies for the repost. Corrected a few mistakes of mine. Also have updated the list and ranked them by the dates, based on info on this thread.

1. brumbar: Stim - 27th April, EC - 5th April, ET - 7th April, Test Day - 2nd May
2. Aphrodite: EC - 27th April, Test Day - 6th May
3. wish2bmama : EC - 17th May
4. HeresHoping: DR - 30th March, Stims - 20th Apr
5. MummyIWanaBe: DR - 18 Apr, Stims - 30th April, EC - 10th or 17th May, ET - to be announced, Test Day - to be announced.
6. Summer Breeze: DR - 29th March, Stims - 10th May, EC/ET/Test Day - to be announced
7. JaniceT: DR - 3rd May, Stims - 28th May, EC - 8th June, ET - 10th June, Test Day - 24th June

Requires more info:

8. Tansey: DR - 14th April
9. MrsJA: DR - 3rd week April
10. MrsR32: DR - 20th April
11. Underthestars: BCP - 2 months, DR - 12th May
12. Doodles29: DR - 21st May
13. Butterfly : BCP - since April, DR - July, Stims - , EC - , ET - , Test Day - .
14. BigFoot1980: Doc/Nurse visit - 23rd April
15. ACLIO: doctor's meeting - 21st April, injection training - 17th June
16. Tubs: BCP - 5th April
17. CADZ: start mid May
18. Lizibee: start 11 April
19. Gracey 004: appointment - 19th April
20. Tory123: Starting in May
21. StepMummy:
22. TickledPink:

Just waiting for CD1 (hopefully within a few days) and then I have to call the clinic to find out what happens next... I'm sooooooooo impatient right now :wacko:

Congrats Butterfly! keeping fingers crossed for you :)

Hello,

Have recently started IVF Cycle No.2 and will be egg collecting/transferring in May. I hope it ends better than last time round when I was given a gift of two and then had both taken away through miscarriage :(

Last time round i was on Buserelin and then 4amps menopur. I got 12 eggs, one abnormal, 11 good and mature. All 11 fertilised though by Day 3 I only had two 'stand out'. All but 4 had stopped developing and two were quite badly fragmented.

Had a day 3 transfer with two 8 cell embryos. Both implanted. By my 7 week scan, though, both had died away :(

oh CurlySue that's just awful. I hop this cycle end better for you :)

Do they know why that happened? :( xx

oh CurlySue that's just awful. I hop this cycle end better for you :)

Do they know why that happened? :( xx

Have had a long and drawn out 'journey' trying to find out why but nobody could give me an answer. I spoke to the clinical director AND the senior embryologist because I had a terrible experience with the hospital but I got conflicting stories.

I was told my FSH indicated eggs which are 8 years older than I am. OH's sperm isn't great. "You had eggs which were okay," the CD said, "but I'll be honest, you had crap embryos."

I asked the director, can anything be done to fix this? Of course, he said.

I went to see the embryologist a little while later and HE said that there was nothing he'd do any differently next time round, other than perhaps a higher dosage of stims so I have no answers. To me, 2 decent embryos out of 12 is pretty shite. To him, it was 'normal'. :shrug:

:shrug: weird the the embryologist would say he wouldn't do anything differently if the director said something could be changed.

I hope this time they get it right and your embryos turn out to be strong and stick :)

xx

It's a weird hospital and if it didn't mean waiting another two years I'd have moved somewhere else. They are just full of contradictions. I just hope the extra Menopur does something. Not sure it will help with quality, though, perhaps just quantity.

I hope the extra menopur helps too :) def worth sticking with this hospital rather than changing, 2 years is so long to wait.

Lets hope this thread is lucky!!!

Still waiting for my AF. Due tomo but don't think it's going to arrive on time :( bloody things I just wana crack on hehe

How does your hospital work it? You are waiting for AF. What happens for you next?

Ours just put you on Buserelin and then book you a scan 21 days later. All being well at that scan they put you on the Menopur. There's no monitoring in between. Your protocol seems entirely different to mine. I started Down-Regging on 20th April and don't even start stims until 13th May with provisional EC date of 24th. That's a whole two weeks longer than yours.

Hmm I don't know this is what confuses me. I'm private and first of all waited until day 19 of my cycle to start taking provera for 7 days. Then 2 days later (on day 21) I started injecting buserelin. I then have to wait for my AF to arrive. Once that does i book a blood test on day 4. Providing im down regulated enough I will start stims (gonal-f) for hopefully 11-12 days and then have EC so I've been given a rough date of EC for w/c 10th may or w/c 17th may depending on my scans.

I don't understand how people are on diff drugs and different amounts of times. You'd think it would be same for all...

Hi all waiting for :witch: to arrive properly - i suppose i could have ov'd a day later or she is just late. I've got a week anyway until my baseline scan, it's just that i'm in a VERY blah mood and can't be arsed going to work tomorrow and have the :witch: turn up as well :hissy:

Speak of the devil! The :witch: is here!! And boy am I now feeling it! :(

Waiting for the clinic to call me so I can arrange my blood test. I hope I will be down regulated enough. Been doing it 8 days and by time blood test it will be 12 days. Really hoping that will be enough so I can start stims!

So pleased I came on time tho. 29 days smack on, even with drugs I thought it would mess my cycle up.

Hi Ladies! Af is almost here, have a tiny leak:) so i'll be calling to book my day 5 follie scan and starting stims tomorrow evening! First time with needles (i had no DR), so bricking it a bit! I only have 6doses of Gonal f 150, then i start cetrotide followed by pregnyl. I've not recieved any pressaries, so i guess the'll give them to me at EC. Fingers x-ed for all of us! Am i the first one to go in the May thread? X

I think you might be first one to stim, I'm hopefully starting on weds!!! Clinic called and I can start weds night long as I'm down regged enough! so excited! Trying to guestimate when EC might be as i have some work commitments which looks like they might clash.

I find playing needle on skin to touch then pushing it in rather than jabbing from afar as is better and also using a ice cube :) Once you do the first few you get used to it! I'm scared about the stims tho, it might hurt more or sting more lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->