IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Ladies just a quick question my FS mentioned I'd be having 2 types of injections when we start. Have any of you had to have 2 injections a day? :(

Hey everyone! :) :flower:
I'm looking to start Short Protocol IVF on the 10th May, (AF permitting :winkwink: )
Can I join you ladies?
xxx

I'll only be having 2 a day when I continue DR and do stim at evening.

:wave: frindabelle glad to see you're back in and have something to look forward to again! x

Ladies just a quick question my FS mentioned I'd be having 2 types of injections when we start. Have any of you had to have 2 injections a day? :(

Hi ACLIO
I'm on the short protocol and I'll be having Gonal-F from day 2 and Cetrotide (antagonist to stop LH surge) as of day 6 together with Gonal F.
I've heard that on the long protocol people have Brusselin and Gonal together...not sure though, so someone else may need to confirm....

Well :witch: is here - light at the mo but probably bad tomorrow :dohh:

Things are hotting up in here with all our treatment kicking in.
I have another week until baseline scan but at least i am off work for that as it is a bank holiday :)

Well :witch: is here - light at the mo but probably bad tomorrow :dohh:

Things are hotting up in here with all our treatment kicking in.
I have another week until baseline scan but at least i am off work for that as it is a bank holiday :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: not long now!!!!!! time will fly!

My Af is light too I'm expecting it in full swing tomo! doh!

I'm getting major flushes at the moment, haven't got much work done today as I feel pretty hot and bothered! lol

I was on buselin and gonal -f will be on same day think this is technically a long protocol although altogether it will be about 3-4 weeks of drugs I think.

I'm DR on Buserelin and hoping to start stimming on Wednesday so I'll then be on half the dose of buserelin as well as the gonal-f. If you're on a short protocol, maybe you're just skipping the first part?

Hi

Looks like lots of you are underway now how exciting. Thanks Janice T for the update list. I am still not sure when I will start, if :witch: shows up before the 1st of May then I will have to wait another month if she shows up on 1st of May or couple of days after then I will start then. I really want her to hold on for three days.

Tory xx

Now on CD31 and no sign of AF :grr: Bloody typical :growlmad: Had the sore boobs and she-devil mood swings but now zilch....

Ugh poor you tickledpink! Whats your next step after AF? My clinic if i didn't start by a certain time to call them. Is that what you have to do?

xx

:witch: here with full force today so my lining and ovaries better be A-OK at scan on Monday!

Mine is also much heavier than usual.... Lining is usually fine at 12dpo according to my previous scans -4 in total- so hope all works out!

Not too bad! Froze the fattest bit of my belly, pinched it and stabbed it, just a bit concernt as the lable said i should hold it in with the button pressed for at least 10secs and i only read that later.... So the whole stabbing took about 5secs and pulled it out... There was a drop at the top, the button was fully pushed in though sooooo... I hope i didn't mess it up too much!

Hi everyone! just checking in to see how everyone going?
Tickledpink..... late af is there any chance of bfp??
Mummyiwannabe - so i guess that means that you are now about two weeks or so away from EC? woohoo!
Brumbar i will be starting short protocol as well so will be very intereseted to see how you go and get any pointers/tips, good luck!

As for me, well I ov'd smack bang on time on monday, day 19. This is the case every month (except the month of HSG which made things a bit weird), so i think it is very unlikely i have pcos and i am gonna stop worrying about it. The FS said i didnt have it because all other hormone levels were normal its just that the AMH Was so high. So i got my collegue to give me a little scan on the side yesterday, my ovaries are huge! So i am gonna take it that if i dont have pcos, then big ovaries is a good thing and maybe a high ovarian reserve. DH and i have :sex:like mad last few days to just have that one last shot before IVF. Well you can only hope.... I keep having the fantasy that the only thing causing the low count was this low grade infection they found and now he has had antibiotics he is back to normal and we will get a bfp. ahhhh its such a nice fantasy.BUT i think because of all the frantic :sex: I now have the worst bladder infection ever :growlmad: peeing blood, its so bloody painful! I had to leave work today so now i too am on antibiotics and sitting home with a hot water bottle feeling most uncomfortable :growlmad:

long post i know, just havent been on for a couple of days. 2 WEEKS til stimms, bring it on

Oh and i forgot to add good luck as well with your scan tansey!!

Just had my blood test, finding out results later today.

Bit of a tricky one not sure what to do.. My EC will def be w/c 10th May. could be the monday, tues or weds. now those are ok apart from the weds. I could have it weds but then my ET would be sat and I can't do that cos of work (no choice) so I don't know whether the clinic would let me do a blasto. My DH doesnt' want to do that tho as it's more money £420! I could have ET on the Sat long as I had it by say 10am but then I wouldn't be resting and although I don't think you need to maybe I should I don't know. I really hope it would be the monday or the tues but the clinic has no way of knowing yet how I'll respond. If I start stims today I'll have a scan on monday to see how I'm getting on.

Stims till sun 9th would be 12 shots
stims till monday 10th would be 13 shots

Then I gota consider the trigger shot. Argh! Don't know what to do! I could wait a week but the thought of doing that... :nope: I'm so impatient but I feel like I can't wait!!

Sorry for the ramble, I don't know what to do!!

Gracy - hope you feel better soon!!! :) xx

Hi mummy, so if you have ET on the saturday will that be day 3 then? So if you go to blasto they will transfer on monday, day 5? The blasto idea is a good one although its more expensive because does that then mean that your bfp chance is higher as in those extra couple of days they will see which embryos go the distance..... Not too sure but i think that is the plan for our transfer (if/when we get there!). So did you start stimms today?

I just have to have a small sob :cry::cry: Not only am i peeing blood, but my friend just rang me to tell me they had their scan and its a girl, they are a bit dissappointed cos wanted a boy. I just cant cope with that sort of conversation :growlmad: How do you deal with this? I wish i had some sort of way of dealing with these things, i just feel awful now and even more desperate to get preggers than ever. I just wanted to scream at her do you realise how lucky you are to be pregnant at all!!! but i didnt i politely said little girls are so cute it will be fantastic. How i formed these words i dont know. I did tell her about our IVF though and then it all got just a little awkward.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->