IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Kinda makes sense I guess about BDing although I've not felt like it :rofl:

What advice were you given in terms of how long to keep the DH SA fresh? I assume if you BD tonight then that would give 3 days worth lol

We need 3 days worth!
So if tomorrow we are told tomorrow EC will be moved from Mon to Tue or Wed then there will be another BD event Fri/Sat - so DH will be doing a :happydance:

LOL I was worrying more about this keeping it fresh business - told DH try not to have good dreams just in case :rofl:

It fascinates me how the advise is different. I've been told by others 5 days is too long if its a morphology issue. But then more days allows for bigger count until a certain point! lol

so complicated :wacko:

ooo, just logged on and my snail is actually touching the pot of gold haha! not long now!!

Morning Ladies, how is the stimming going? I am struggling a lot after my second monthly down regging injection but hopefully I'll be onto stimms next week or week after, yeey! xxxx

mine's going ok, starting to feel something going on down there i think which is reassuring as at first I felt nothing and started to wonder if they were growing! lol

Keep getting headaches tho! Ugh!

down regging for me was not pleasant, major sweats, hot flushes, grumpy just not nice lol

Ooo not long till your appt! how exciting! :)

I have my scan on monday so looking forward to that! xx

hi ladies, just wondering how i get a ticker? I have only got 12 days left til stimming all going well. Counting down :happydance:

click on my ticker or go to www.tickerfactory.com

click on Event then write what you're event is.

Choose a ticker and ticker hand then at the end copy and paste the url address into your signature :)

HELP! I'm not sure if I'm on CD34 or CD1... Sorry if TMI but been on knicker alert all week and finally thought AF had arrived yesterday but then nothing... get up this morning and still nothing, at least not when i wipe (sorry again if TMI). But I used a Lil-let and there's definitely blood there... I'm dying to phone the clinic and say I'm on CD1... If i leave it until tomorrow, no one will be there and it's a bank holiday on Monday so I can't call until Tuesday. And probably by that time I'll b on CD4 or 5... there's no real hurry, it's just a matter of me callling to tell them so that I can have all my injection training, pre-treatment scan and HIV/HEP B/C tests before CD21... To call or not to call, that is the question....

Need urgent advice girls! This might sounds like a silly thing to ask but what do you think would be the implications of catching a cold during IVF treatment? I'm currently stimming (EC due on 12th May) and we're meant to be staying with friends over the weekend but she's just texted to say she's come down with a stinking cold yesterday. Do you think we should cancel the stay or would it make no difference to our treatment if one of us catches it from her?

If you've seen blood then I'd call :) It's likely to come over the weekend if you've seen the first bits of blood. Worse case you can phone on tuesday and say it was a false alarm xx

I wouldn't got MrsR32, I'm not sure if it would affect your treatment I don't think it would but you don't want to feel even more rough and risk your OH feelin rough too! It could affect his sample and it may affect your sedation I don't know.

Sometimes colds can be long lasting and you want to feel in peak condition ready for your EC. You may feel stressed if you were ill and wish you hadn't gone. general advise is if you will regret it then don't do it :)

Up to you though :)

Hello Everyone,

Just catching up on the earlier posts.

MrsR32 - I was coming down with something a couple of weeks ago when I was DownRegging and I was told it wouldn't impact my treatment.
But.... if you get a chest infection from the cold it may impact your EC - one reason I can think of is when you are sedated they will prob want your O2 levels at their best and seditive may reduce that (also some pain meds too like Morphine).

I fee like rubbish at the moment and I would hate to have a stinking cold on top of it too!

Thanks Mummy, that's pretty much what I was thinking. HeresHoping, I hadn't thought about the sedation being affected - the two of you have made my mind up for me, I'm not going to do anything I might regret later so I'm going to call my friend now and cancel.

I'm gutted because it's my friend's birthday and her little girl's 1st birthday (my god-daughter) so I won't be able to give them the presents that are already packed in our bag but you're right, I would kick myself if I caught her cold and the ICSI was unsuccessful. Thank you girls, I knew I could rely on this site for quick decisive replies!

General update from me:
I had my day 11 scan and they measured 13 follicles.

Biggest one was 15.5 so I am not ready for EC yet - I have another 3 days of Stims and then scan on Monday to see if they can do EC on Wed...

I have to admit I am disappointed but the Clinic are saying everything is going well and on target - nothing developing so fast we might lose them - everything is growing and the hormones levels are doubling as needed with each blood test but I think I am just impatient and need to know when it is happening!
I am not good at waiting - maybe I need a ticker too :wacko:

DH was with me today and he admitted he was feeling nervous this morning and I know he is dissapointed that we aren't quite ready but the good news is he is on another promise for tommorow so he was a lot more upbeat on the way home :rofl:

Just realised a cold could impact the seamonster production too (I keep on forgetting about the DH role! Apologies to all the significant others out there :blush: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->