• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

oo wow doodles think we're gona be doing the drugs at the same time roughly! I'm down regging on 16th - is that down regging you're doing on 19th? My drugs should be delivered next week too!!

I love this weather it's great! puts me in such a good mood and its fri already tomo! yay!!

xxx

Heya ladies!

I'm booked to start my first round of ivf Mid- May. Just waiting for the :witch: to land and I'll have more of an idea on the date.

Can't wait to have my last AF before IVF!

OK - so I've posted now so this thread'll be in my list. I'll come back later and properly catch up with whos here and when everyones starting. xxxx

Woo hoo Doodles and Mummy, ur the next batch to start the drugs :happydance:

It seems amazing how many people are having IVF. The nurse at the clinic on Tuesday told me they have 40 egg collections this week :wacko: and thats just one clinic! Altough they do serve a wide area still seems like a lot. I never thought about IVF before, of course, why would I? Now it has totally taken over my life!

Woo hoo! I cant wait!!

It is amazing, I said that to my OH the other day. The clinic was so busy with people I couldn't believe it!! I was so nieve before thinking "oh you had ivf, cool" I had no idea what went into it, what happens, how hard it is, the waiting the stress of it all. No idea! It's so great that its there tho, without it we'd be stuffed! x

Good luck to you all :)

Fingers crossed i might get my date after my appointment on the 21st

Ur right Mummy, I'm tryin gnot to complain as I keep thinking about my parents who were 'unexplained' and Mum only had one fallopian tube. After 6 years of heartache they looked into adoption-IVF just wasn't around then. DH's Auntie had to adopt too. Mum had me naturally in the end tho. I feel lucky we have such a good chance of having our own biological child. I remember talking to someone a few years ago who said she'd had 15 rounds (thinking now, musthave been IUI plus a few frozen in there, I dont know of anyone who has had 15 cycles) and I remember thinking, I could never go through all that. But here I am! I think one thing this IVF has taught both DH and I is that we can cope with more than we think we can. Its actually been quite positive in that I feel more able to face and deal with difficult things in the future. x x x

I agree, at first I felt cheated that we couldn't have one naturally but now I feel so happy that there's a proceedure out that that's suitable for us. I feel fine with it all now and it still kinda feels like it's not really happening to me because I've not started anything yet!

I thought this might be pressure on myself and DH but infact I think its made us stronger. We haven't argued at all, we've taken it all in our stride. My mum is really proud of how I've coped and I think this forum has a lot to do with that. It's been so good to talk to other people in the same situation or similar and I find a great source of comfort knowing that you are all here. It sucks that we are here but at least we have each other :)

Looking forward to enjoying the sunshine this weekend and woo hoo another weekend! I love it when its the weekend it makes it go quicker!

aclio - once the weekend is gone (which is always goes quickly) it'll be 9 days until your appt! :) xxx

I feel the same tho still, I feel like its not happening even tho this time next week, EC will be imminent! I think the injections are making it a bit more real as its the most known thing of IVF, you have to inject ureself. Glad uve coped so well Mummy, we have to, we havent argued atall but we are a strong couple, I knew we would be OK. How long have u ot been married?

Hi Girlies

Thanks so much for your help with the ticker, I have my very own one now heehee!!

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine! Seems like everything is moving (albeit very slowly!) for everyone, how exciting!

I had a letter today from my consultant that says that as I am already down regulating at the moment my treatment will start with stimulating!!

This could be as early as 10th May, yipeeee!! He has put that I'll be stimulating with 'hMG at a dose of 300 units' No idea what this bit means!!

So have people got nice things planned for the weekend? We're going to a wedding which I'm really looking forward to, although the 6 hour car journey down tonight, not so much! Thank heavens for my iphone so i can keep popping on here!

xx

been married for 2 years in sept, together 8 years :) makes me laugh that we were so careful when we were younger and we needn't have been :rofl:

oo summer breeze do you have an app for that?

I don't know what HMG is guess its just the stim drug but that's great news! woo hoo 10th may here you come!! :)

I've got MIL coming round tomo then seeing family on sunday so bit of a family weekend this one! :) We usually work weekends so its good to cram in some family time in mean time and tnite we're seeing mates! they're like our family too! :)

Loving this sunny weather! cut the grass this afternoon! first time this year! lol

LOL Mummy we were the same, after our honeymoon I was PETRIFIED I was pregnant even though we used 2 types of birth control! I was so naive :rofl:

Sadly no MummyIwanabe haven't got an app but just go onto the website. I keep looking to see if they bring one out!

Yes I think you're probably right about the stimms. Ooh hopefully I won't be too far behind you then! Eeeek!!!

xx

Watcha.... We're booked for the 10th may too! Just depends on the two :witch:

I know! wish it was the stim part but at least I will be on the road soon! :)

xxx

Hi Ladies!

Hopefully I'll be joining you all next month... we were due to start April 17th but they've now decided that they want DH to have one more test :roll: This time it's something called a Karyotype test... They've told us the resuts could take up to 4-6 weeks :shock: but they will try and rush them through so we can start next month...

Good luck to you all!

Dee :)

Hey tickledpink! I hope they can rush the results so you can start!!

Hi Ladies, I've just had abit of a strange going on. My last natural AF was September January brought on with tablets for HSG. Sorry if this is too much information but I've just been to the toilet and some light blood is present when I first wiped so I'm wondering if AF is on its way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->