• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

might be Aclio! I guess that's good that it's come? does that mean you can get started sooner?! :) xxx

I'm worried that if it is AF it will delay things. What if they want to wait till I come on again and I don't :(

I don't know... can you phone clinic and ask?

I'd call them straight away as they may be able to catch this cycle perhaps.

Get some advice :) xxx

Hi all

Welcome tickledpink and cazd.

Aclio - I would call the clinic and find our exactly what that means for you.:wacko:

Mummy - I am due to start down regging on Monday 19th April, just a couple of days after you. my drugs are being delivered on Thurs - woo hoo..
What meds are you on??

I don't know about you all but i am sooo excited I can hardly contain myself....but we have decided not to tell many people so i am fit to burst!!!

I'm having difficulty even getting my drugs! I've been told they're on order, only to be told by drug company they're not. then to be told by clinic again that its fine they're on order, only to find out again they're not! Not end of world as clinic has some spare but I want my own prescription the full lot and I'm being made to feel like a neurotic woman at the moment! I will get them soon I expect!

I start on tablets on friday which are called provera I think. Then on Sunday I start injecting to down reg with buserelin and then I will stim with Gonal-F.

How bout you doodles?

Welcome tickledpink and cazd!!

I too am excited but wish I was on the stim part already!!! We've not told anyone apart from my parents. No one else knows and its been hard to keep it that way. Mainly because I don't mind people knowing but my DH doesn't want anyone to know. I can't wait to get started tho! It's felt like a long time coming!!! :) xxxx

Mummy - you are sooooo like me! I don't mind other people knowing about it but my DH is dead against it!! It must be a man thing i guess.

I am taking northehisterone (spelling???) tablets Mon 19th with a Burselin nasal spray starting Wed 21th - got to be taken every 4 hours and don't start injecting menopur until 12th May???

I think it is a man thing. I think as well because we are here because of his samples then he feels that even more. I don't blame him, I'd prob feel like that. He also think that people don't understand so when you say "oh i had ivf" they think oh cool and don't realise just how much goes into it, what the proceedure is like or anything!!

Wow you're on diff stuff to me apart from the burselin. I thought mine was an injection rather than spray tho.

Hmmm I start injecting Gonal-F I'm hoping around 30th April. I've been told my EC should be either around 10th May or w/c 17th May.

Well I'll be watchin u closely!
I'm on buserelin for dr and gonal for stims too.
Af landed yesterday so 27 days to go and counting!
We've told everyone. We figure it's been hard enough failing at ttc. I kinda want people to know how hard were working at it. Not just... Pop! We're pregnant!
My mums so excited but it's odd no-one else has asked about it. Maybe they feel they can't although we're open about it and clearly very excited... :shrug:
how have you guys found the reaction?

Morning ladies - I'm starting to go a little crazy!!! :wacko::wacko:

I thought with the spotting yesterday that AF was on its way but nothing. It was very pale pink and only a little yesterday and now nothing. What is going on with my body :shrug::shrug:

:happydance:Just had an appt at clinic to run through how to administer the drugs. They're being delivered on Thurs morning! :happydance:

I think we also didn't tell people because we thought if people then didn't ask how we were or seem interested that we'd get offended and it may cause more friction between us and our friends. We really felt that we needed people to be sensitive and caring towards us and weren't sure how they'd react. Whether they'd agree with it as some don't and whether they'd think of us at certain important times or whether they'd be too wrapped up in their own lives to think about it.

I think for ourselves we've done the right thing. It's been hard keep it quiet but perhaps it was for the best :) may tell them if we do ever get BFP but for now mums the word!!

I wanted to ask, what time are people going to inject the supressant? It think it should be before 11am but wanted to check :thumbup:

Is it implantation bleeding Aclio?! where abouts are you on your cycle? are you post O? This could be good news!!!!

My cycles are all over my last natural AF was September. January I was given tablets to bring AF on for my HSG and I've had nothing since. I have been on lots of vits etc though as as DH. Do you think it could possible be implantation???

hard to say if you don't have regular cycles and dont know where you are in cycle. Do you get EWCM at all perhaps near O if you can tell perhaps you count the days since you had that I don't know.

If you don't usually have that spotting or had pink when you wiped it sounds like its a possibility. From what I read some people get implantation bleeding.

Hopefully it is :) Fingers crossed!

I've had lots of EWCM the last few weeks but funnily enough not today.

I forgot to say it's great they finally got in touch with you about your meds. It's really happening now :)

Yeh it is :) horray!

How bout you pop yest in your diary as possible implantation bleed and class that as maybe 6dpo as thats what the clinic say in terms of when a embryo implants.

Then you have some sort of idea when you could do a test or keep an eye on everything.

xx

Thank you for the advice. I'll put it in my diary. Because I haven't been ovulating I've not been monitoring anything so I'm not very up on DPO and cycle days and testing dates. If AF doesn't show when do you think I should test?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, I'm so excited for you. Have they given you any indication what date you'll be going in? xx

hmmm I would think you could test 14dpo. Some people test much earlier at around 10dpo.

Have you had any twinges which might suggest implantation?

My clinic mentioned either w/c 10th may or w/c 17th may. seems like forever away but hopefully it will come quickly! lol xxx

Last week I was having really strong pulling sensation and the last few days the odd twinge/stabbing. I just don't want to get my hopes up though cos it probably will be AF rearing her ugly head after such a long time. I'm wearing a liner today just incase and I've had a few more light spots pink not red though. I don't know I'm getting my hopes up though cos nothing ever goes right for me :(

The 10th May will be here before you know it. I know what you mean about waiting though I feel like I've been waiting for my appointment for months

It sounds positive but I agree, try not to get your hopes up as unfortunately with unpredictable cycles and the AF always confusing us all with regards to symptoms its very hard to tell the difference!

I really hope it is tho!!! That would be fantastic. Hold tight and just keep focussing on your first ICSI appt. If this did happen it would be amazing and if it doesn't then you haven't lost anything you're still on the road to your bfp! :) xxx

Thank you. YOu've been lovely. I'm just going to try and forget about it lol she says lol I had to stop myself from buying a HPT in the supermarket at dinner. If I'd bought it it would have been shouting at me through the bathroom cabinet to use it lol

I've only got 8 days till my appointment so I'll just wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->