IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

I've decided to wait to test until Thursday, it will be 9dp5dt. I've had some symptoms but hard to tell with all these drugs. I'm on progesterone and Clexane at the moment. Keeping it together most of the time, drove out the petrol station without my petrol cap the other day though so must be a bit preoccupied :wacko:

aster, I so hope this is it for you! the little morula that could!! :bodyb:

klik - that really does sound so exotic!! Have a FANTASTIC time! Yeah, jetlag usually catches up with me a little later. I remember coming back from India and I thought 'Hmm...jetlag must not affect me. I feel gre...zzzzzzzzzzzzz'. Literally almost fell asleep sitting up in my living room! Either way, I hope you get over it quickly and get a move on enjoying your trip!

here's that fall foliage video:
https://gma.yahoo.com/video/drone-video-shows-beauty-hampshire-154103339.html

How is everyone else, this fine snowy NH morning? We are going to the Monday Night Football game tonight - it's going to be COOOOOOOOLD!! :xmas8::cold:

klik- my clinic is in NY too & they don't put everyone on Lovenox either. I wonder if that's only standard in the UK? Anyway, I'm so glad you're continuing to heal. Enjoy NZ!

aster- I think waiting is a good idea. FX for you!!!

wish- Have fun tonight. Don't forget those hand warmers :)

boopin- Awesome numbers!!! Can't wait to see your scan pics.

sava- how did it go on Saturday?

Disney & Amanda, how are you guys doing?

AFM, 4DPO here today... :coffee: Made a small dent in packing this weekend and took my stepson to see the new place. He liked it, even though the carpet in his room is pink ;)

Wish - You're in NH? Love finding other New England gals on here!

Aster - Testing Thursday? Yikes! Only two more days!

Scoobs - Glad packing is going well. Ugh, I really *really* hate moving. We've been in our house for almost 7 years now and I literally can't imagine having to pack everything up and leave. You have my pity!

AFM - Saturday went well. This weekend has actually been quite insane. The baby we're caring for ended up having to go to the hospital due to a fever. So I ended up triggering on Thursday and then going to meet my wife at the hospital where we were until Saturday evening. So it was a lot of running around and juggling between the roles of ttc me and the foster mama me. The baby is home now and doing well, but it was a bit of an exhausting weekend.

So I'm 3dpiui right now. For some reason I'm already feeling like this cycle didn't take so my eyes on already on next cycle. Previously we discussed two monitored IUI cycles before having the "next steps" convo. We put the order in for next month's IUI vial (we had to for shipping purposes) and I have an appointment with my RE on Thursday to discuss how I responded and timing of this month and to make a plan for next month. So, while I don't feel like this cycle was successful, I do feel like we're already preparing for next month, which feels good.

Sava: you're not out yet. I've got everything crossed for you xx Welcome to the tww:)

sava- Happy to hear your IUI went well. Hope you get a nice surprise soon! When will you test? So scary that the baby had to go to the hospital. Glad it's all ok now! We've lived where we are for 4 years so we've managed to accumulate quite a bit lol. Already donated 4 huge garbage bags full of clothes & threw away another 4 bags. Progress! :thumbup:

aster- FX for good results tomorrow! :dust:

Hope everyone else is doing well. It's been quiet on here this week :) I'm 6DPO today. I'm going to test on Friday, which is super early at 8DPO but my office Christmas party is that night. That way if it's negative I won't feel guilty having a little wine ;) This is my third year hoping for a Christmas miracle, but I know a natural BFP is a huge longshot for us.

aster - I can't wait for you to test! how are you feeling this week?

disney - how are you feeling??
boopin - how are you feeling??

:rofl: i'm cracking myself up

sava - yep, NH - where are you?? I, too, hope that you have a wonderful surprise waiting for you next week but I'm glad you're feeling prepared for the next one just in case. It really does help, at least it does me!

scoob - well done in making that dent! yeah, i can't imagine having to move again. I've already declared that this is the house we die in! Unless we don't have kids, then it's a little big for just the 2 of us so maybe we can downsize. That's my only stipulation (unless, of course, something huge happens like we both lose our jobs or something...).

Happy Hump Day, all!

Wish - I live in Maine. We're neighbors!

Aster - test day TOMORROW!! fx!

Hi ladies - I've been laying low because I've been super tired and rather nauseous lately. My first scan is scheduled for tomorrow. We're nervous about it after what happened last time, but I think (hope) that the fact that I'm feeling more symptoms this time is promising.

Aster - I'm keep everything crossed for your test tomorrow! :dust:

Sava - I'm glad your IUI went well. I'm pulling for you and hoping that the prep work you're already doing for the extra cycle won't be necessary. :hugs:

Scooby - Nice work on the packing stuff! Be sure to save your donation receipts for a tax deduction. :thumbup: Good luck with your testing on Friday. I never imagined that a natural BFP would ever be possible, so apparently miracles do exist. :hugs:

Boopin - I hope you're doing well. You're beta made me go "Wow!" Any thoughts that it could have split into multiples?

Hi Amanda, Klik, Wish! I surely hope I didn't forget anyone. :hugs:

good luck today, aster!!! FX'ed!!!!

disney - that's so amazing, I'm still floored that you guys did it naturally!!! I'm glad you're feeling so crappy! :)

sava - we love Maine! DH has family all around the state and we love going to Portland. Saw a concert at the Maine State Pier this year - we loved it!

Wish - No kidding! I live in Portland and absolutely love it. Such a great little city. I didn't go to any shows at the State Pier this summer - would've been hilarious if we were at the same show. I can sometimes hear shows from my house, though - so can that count?

Aster - thinking of you today!!

Oh! And you too, Disney! For some reason I thought your scan was on Friday. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Our appointment went great! Baby is measuring 7 weeks with a heart rate of 123 BPM. :cloud9:

By my calculations, I should be 6w5d today (LMP was 10/29). My doctor said 6w6d based on her little chart, so either way she said everything looks perfect. I'm still in disbelief that this is real.

:cry:I'm afraid it was BFN. DH and I have been crying, hugging and talking. Definitely feels like the end of our IVF route. Going to plan a nice holiday and work out what's next.

I'm sorry Aster that this has happened to you and dh. Sending you lots of hugs!! Take care of eachother and I hope you can enjoy the holidays together. :hugs:

Aster I'm so so sorry :( it really just isn't fair. Sending big hugs to you and your OH. :hug:

Disney, congrats on a great scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->