IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

Hey girls! Just a quick check in, no baby yet, but got to hospital this morning to be induced. Hoping it progresses quickly! Will update after ��
You and baby girl are in my thoughts today!! xx
Wishing you a safe & speedy delivery. She's almost here!! Yayyy!! \\:D/

Disney- Thank you! We tried extra alcohol last night like you suggested and it seemed less itchy after. But one side is all bruised now from where I've been scratching it so I'm going to have to use the same side a few days in a row. Hopefully it'll improve soon!

Amanda- Yay!!! I hope things progress quickly & smoothly and you're holding her in your arms by tonight. :hugs: Good luck!!!

Thinking of you, Amanda!!!

Scooby - I get what you're going through completely. Try to relax and think about other things (yeah right!), even hour by hour. You're doing absolutely perfectly, you technically more than doubled in less than 48 hrs!! Hang in there, sweetie!! :hugs: :hugs:

Disney - I'm so sorry you got the bleghs!! I am glad you took the Tylenol too. Hopefully it worked and worked quickly.

Klik - aw man...:hugs: I'm so sorry you have to go through another cycle of this. So I am glad you have a bit of time off coming up but like scoob said, hopefully you won't need it!! Maybe you can have a natural surprise while you're relaxing??

Afm - beta was today. Now keep in mind that yesterday was actually OTD, but still....
845!! I can't wrap my head around it. DH is already stressing now that I told him it could mean twins. I had to back peddle and say it wasn't definitive. :dohh:

Wish - Amazing beta! :happydance: I'm looking forward to seeing great doubling numbers in a couple of days. Don't stress about a high number just yet as the normal range for even just one baby is super wide. Things are looking good!

Scooby - Make sure that you massage longer tonight if going on the same side. I remember one time DH kept applying a ton of pressure when he was massaging as he assured me it would help the knots. He was going off something his chiropractor said to him. Needless to say, he felt terrible when I showed him the bruising afterwards. :haha: Now I may have played it up because 1) I bruise easily anyway, and 2) I like giving him a hard time sometimes. He most definitely didn't mean to do it, but yeah, no more bruising after that. :haha: We found that a handheld back massager worked great for avoiding super really big knots back there.

I still feel cruddy, and my throat is still bugging me, but my temp has been back down in the normal range (98's) since popping Tylenol the one time last night. :thumbup: I took a sick day today so that I can get extra rest and hopefully beat this thing faster.

thanks!! yeah, no kidding, scoob - that's what I'm thinking. Still a looong way to go to find out and, if it IS 2, for both to make it successfully, so trying not to really think about it. But I literally have been saying since day 1 that I'd be down for twins, and it's the only way I'm getting 2 (DH only wanted one).

scooby - how have you been feeling? I'm not having fun with my PIO either - much more painful this time around and I've hit nerves so my hips are numb. I feel like there is a guitar string being strummed in my buttock/hip area when I stand up sometimes. GREAT! Only 6 more weeks of this! HAHA! I'll take it though. I'll take every little thing.

disney - glad you're somewhat on the mend. Getting that fever down is step 1! :)

Amanda: I really hope everything is going well! So excellent you get to meet her face to face today... :hugs:

Wish: whoa, that is some beta! :thumbup: Yeah, too early too tell but I'm glad you're down with twins. When is your next beta?

Boopin: I hope you get some clarity today! :hugs:

Scooby: so glad you're feeling calmer... the truth is, apart from your sore butt, so far so good! :thumbup:

Disneyfan: glad the Tylenol (and/or sleep!) has seemed to help with the fever--glad you got it under control quickly! :thumbup:

Congrats wish!

Baby Brielle born yesterday morning at 2:45 via c section. Was induced by ballon catheter Monday afternoon, then went in for oxytocin Tuesday morning. Ended in a c section due to her size and not descending into pelvis. Can't believe she's actually here.

Congratulations Amanda!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so glad you and Brielle are all good and she's finally here. I love that name! So pretty. Take good care of yourself recovering from surgery and please check back in when you've got some free time. Yay!!!

Congratulations Amanda!! Welcome to the world, Brielle!! Gorgeous name! How big did she end up being?

Amanda - Congratulations on the birth of your precious little girl!! :happydance: Her name is so beautiful! :cloud9:

Be sure to stay on top of your pain meds and take it easy. The sooner you are able to get up and walk around, the better it will be for your recovery. Pillows are definitely your friend, and holding one against your incision area anytime you cough or laugh will help a lot. I kept a pad against my incision to minimize rubbing against it. Also, when you get home, a step stool next to the bed will definitely help with getting in and out. :hugs:

3rd beta was 702! :happydance: Doubling time of 42 hours so I'm feeling much better about everything. The nurse told me everything looks great and they want to see me back on Sunday. I know they're waiting for me to get over 2,000 until we do the first scan so hopefully by then I will be and we'll get to see Moobley some time next week!!!

Amanda, congratulations!!!! Welcome, baby Brielle! :hugs::kiss::hugs: Aw, Amanda, I'm sorry it had to be a C-section after you were induced... but the important thing is that you and she are healthy! I wish you a speedy recovery and not too much pain... :hugs::hugs::hugs: And I hope Brielle is a good eater! Hurray for happy endings--and happy beginnings!!!! :happydance:

Scooby: well done on the beta!!! :hugs: You're doing great--so far, so excellent! :thumbup:

Wish: I'm hoping you have similarly good news... :hugs:

Disneyfan: I hope you're feeling better... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"