IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

Wish - Fingers crossed for you!!

Brighteyez - Enjoy those wonderful pregnancy symptoms! :thumbup:

I went for my lining check today. It's currently measuring 9mm with my transfer set fo 2 weeks from now. My lining check would have been a week from now, but we will be out of town next week. I still need my estradiol results back, but my doctor seems pleased with everything she's seen up to this point. :happydance: I have my new medicine calendar and am ready to roll. Now I just have to hope that I can stay healthy at Disneyland. Pray for me - I have a finger sucker on my hands and will be doomed if she picks up any bugs! :dohh:

Oh I am Disney!!! I am excited for you, you will be PASP before you know it.:hugs:

Bright - sounds like you have some good symptoms there.

Mrs W - Congrats on being pupo, got everything crossed for you.

Wish - Good luck for testing.

Disney sounds like we will be having transfer similar times.

Afm had my scan today and my lining was 11.2, transfer is now booked for 15th. I finish suprecur on the 7th and start cyclogest on 9th.

C&J Thank you! Wow that lining is looking great!!! :happydance: you will be feeling the same symptoms or similar really soon.:hugs:

Just stopping by to send lots of baby dust to all you ladies! :) Is anyone scheduled for first beta around 12/11? This is our first FET after a Fresh BFN earlier this year. :( Hoping for a miracle baby! xox

Wish- Happy Birthday:dust::cake: Wishing the best b-day present ever!

Disney- Yes they did test my hormone levels and will be keeping me on the same regimen. I'll find out Monday if more pop up! fingers crossed, prayers up.

Asterimou- They told me it's to soon to tell, just hope they didn't under-stimm me ! If they did I hope there's still time to fix it if need be. Our numbers are almost the same wow! I'll definelty keep you guys posted and will share my results Monday. Grow eggies grow! :)

Stellagirl- Welcome and thank you ! Not to familiar with all the jargon but I wish you the best and your miracle baby!

CJ-Good luck on your transfer!

thanks, hazel! actual bday is monday. I did test early today and it's a BFN. I still have my beta scheduled for Monday but I'm positive it'll still be a negative. It's ok. I got in some retail therapy today and I have my party tonight. DH's and my spirits are ok - glad we have this distraction.

Good luck to the rest of the ladies!!

thanks, hazel! actual bday is monday. I did test early today and it's a BFN. I still have my beta scheduled for Monday but I'm positive it'll still be a negative. It's ok. I got in some retail therapy today and I have my party tonight. DH's and my spirits are ok - glad we have this distraction.

Good luck to the rest of the ladies!!

I'm sorry to hear that but maybe you'll have some good news Monday! Enjoy your party!!

So sorry for the BFN hpt Wish :hugs: I hope you have a happy birthday

I'm having a 3 day frozen embryo transfer next thurs. nurse at clinic told me to start progesterone yest which I did. She said then I would be on my 6th day of progesterone for transfer. I didn't question it just started as told but looking over my file this morning I saw originally it had down for me to start progesterone support from ties when the embryos are being thawed which woild mean embryos were going back in on the third day. I think the nurse has got mixed up and thought I was a 5 day transfer which they normally do and now I'm worried my progesterone levels will be all wrong for this transfer. 😢

:hugs:I am so sorry Haze about the BFN! I hope your birthday is great!!!

I'm having a 3 day frozen embryo transfer next thurs. nurse at clinic told me to start progesterone yest which I did. She said then I would be on my 6th day of progesterone for transfer. I didn't question it just started as told but looking over my file this morning I saw originally it had down for me to start progesterone support from ties when the embryos are being thawed which woild mean embryos were going back in on the third day. I think the nurse has got mixed up and thought I was a 5 day transfer which they normally do and now I'm worried my progesterone levels will be all wrong for this transfer. 😢

Hi Calalily. It doesn't hurt to call your clinic, but I'm thinking you may be ok. I'm doing a FET on December 17 and will be transferring an embryo that will be the equivalent of 6 days on the day of the transfer. I will start my PIO shots next Friday, which is 6 days before my transfer. When I did a fresh transfer for my first IVF cycle, they had me start my progesterone on a certain day without yet knowing what day I would be doing my transfer (day 3 or day 5), so this scenario may not be much different with regards to when your progesterone should be started for your cycle. Good luck! :hugs:

Just out of curiosity, what is out of pocket cost for IVF? My insurance doesn't cover it... But if I land a full time job I'll probably have insurance that will

Wish - I really hope the Beta says something different to your test.

AFM - my scan showed follies developing at different rates and they might cancel the cycle :nope They are putting me on Menopur for two days to see if that gets the small ones going. I had 10 in total but 2 are much bigger than the rest. I'm really hoping for some good news on Wednesday as I don't want to have to cancel the cycle. Has anyone else had cancelled cycles? How long after do they start you again?

Sorry to hear that Astermou, I had a cycle where I didn't respond very well, only 2 follies grew, the others didn't, and it was converted to iui. They said there was no need to wait, as soon as af arrived I was able to go straight back and start again (I didn't, but just because I wanted a break).

How is everyone else doing?

I am 5dp 5dt today. Feeling so nervous about the outcome of the cycle. x

same here as Mrs W, aster - I was downgraded to an IUI in my 2nd cycle b/c the minimum follies needed for IVF was 3. I only had one strong one and one that could have caught up. And same about starting up again right away.
downgrading is a little disheartening but you know you still have a chance AND it's less invasive!

good luck, mrsW!!

@wish ....fingers crossed for that positive beta !!!

aw hope, thank you. I would be S-H-O-C-K-E-D. I think I'd seriously ask if they messed up my bloods with someone else's!

Thanks ladies. I can't do IUI because I have blocked tubes. I guess if it's cancelled then they will have a better idea of what drugs to give me for the next round. If I can start straight away then I suppose it isn't too long to wait until my next cycle. Everything is just taking so long, such a lesson in patience.....obviously not there yet!

The whole process is just waiting Aster....god must have wanted to teach me patience!! I am not very good at it! Hope you can start again asap.

Good luck wish x

Thanks Mrs W. Hope you're not driving yourself mad in the tww! Hope that embie is nice and sticky :)

Well I had my Scan today. 8 on the right 7 on the left=15:happydance: I guess I was a bit slow taking off. I'm waiting on the call for further instructions I wonder if they will increase me or keep me on the same dose. I'm hoping for 20 eggs altogether but I'm not picky I'll take whatever God gives me! Super excited right now!

Asterimou- I'm srry about your scan but let's hope the Menopur wips the eggies into marching mode:thumbup:

Wish- Praying for your Beta results still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->