IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

Hey ladies! I just got my day 7 test results back as well. Right now they say I have multiple small follies, but only 2 measurable (1 on each side). They're keeping me on 112.5 gonal-f for now & want to redo blood work & ultrasound tomorrow morning. They're also having me start ganerellix since my estradiol level is 320.

I don't have a previous cycle to compare this to, but it sounds like you ladies are in similar situations so hopefully it's the norm.

got the call, negative, as expected.

going to take a few weeks off. RE recommends going with our little frozen Ace in the Hole but I can do another fresh cycle if I want to. We'll see - going to get through the holidays and then figure it out. Or at least figure it out but not do anything until after the holidays.

I may end up taking a bit of a breather from BnB too - good luck to all of you!! May we all be holding our LOs in the new year. :)

got the call, negative, as expected.

going to take a few weeks off. RE recommends going with our little frozen Ace in the Hole but I can do another fresh cycle if I want to. We'll see - going to get through the holidays and then figure it out. Or at least figure it out but not do anything until after the holidays.

I may end up taking a bit of a breather from BnB too - good luck to all of you!! May we all be holding our LOs in the new year. :)

awe I'm sorry. Hope you enjoy the holidays & can't wait to hear your success story after the holidays. It'll happen :) :dust:

Sorry Wish :hugs: Be kind to yourself and take some time out. Its a good time of year as there are so many distractions and you can eat, drink and be merry. Then in the new year you can make a start on a plan! x

Baby - It sounds like they are monitoring you closely which is great. Good luck tomorrow x

Wish- I was so hoping that wouldn't be the case:nope: . But with your next cycle I wish you nothing but success sending prayers your way:hugs:

Baby dreams- I was reading that your estradiol level correlates with the amount of eggs you have so that looks like a good number yay for starting your Ganirelix :thumbup: We are halfway there!

Hope you're okay Wish. It's good you have the fresh and frostie options. This journey is all about dusting yourself off but it can be so hard at times. Have a lovely Xmas break and I'm sure you'll be successful next year xx

Hello ladies,

Scan was today and we have twins!!!

Attachments

• 20151207_135454-1 (1)_opt (1).jpg
    20151207_135454-1 (1)_opt (1).jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 55
Wow bright!!!!!!! Congratulations hun!! Thrilled for you!! What symptoms did you have during tww? X

Mrs W. - Thank you!! I had a few symptoms - headache, cramping, implantation bleeding, nausea, increase appetite, frequent bathroom runs, and swelling.

Baby Dreams - Thank you!!!

So I just heard back about my ultrasound & blood work this morning. My Estradiol level went from 320 to 581 in 1 day(Seems crazy how fast it jumps). They were pretty vague about my follicle sizes. Said each ovary had many +1 measurable. She said because my AMH is higher the doctor's being cautious & keeping me on the slow & steady plan with daily ultrasound/blood work checkups. I hope the rest of the follicles pick up their pace growing!

Lovely twins for you Bright 🎉

Hazel - sounds like you are heading the right way

Baby - you are at the same stage as me, just monitoring to get those follies going.

AFM - scan today showed Menopur is having a better effect tha gonal-f on me. I now have 11 follies but one is very big so they are still unsure if the others will catch up. They are keeping me on Menopur and I will scan again on Friday. Fingers crossed those other follies grow!

This may give you all a laugh: when they put me on Menopur I had to get it in 75unit vials and needed to mix 3 vials to inject the 225. When they showed me how to mix it she had a 1ml water to dilute but when I got it from the chemist it came with a 1ml solution for each vial so I thought I needed to use all 3 of them. I ended up with the biggest injection ever and it took me ages to inject it all in. I thought it was odd and told the clinic today. Turns out I only need to dilute it once so my injection was 3x too big! luckily over diluting it doesn't impact its effectiveness....phew! What an idiot :dohh:

:oneofeach: or
:twingirls: or
:twinboys: ??
we shall see!!!

congratulations, bright!!!! I knew it!!!!

So I went for my scan today. I feel like a yo-yo! I have 11 foliclies and 6 measuarable Largest one being 15 . Ok so my RE wants to keep me slow and steady and not up my meds!! I think it should be Agressive and ready! I just don't want my cycle cancelled they say I'm responding (am I really ?). Rant over! I go in tomorrow for another scan.

Baby- Glad your E2 is rising !!

Asterimou - We have the exact same number of follies :) . Grow follies grow !

Bright-Congrats on the twins!

hazel - trust the system! you are responding, for sure (my office won't go with the procedure unless there are at least 3 follicles maturing)! slow and steady will make them not mature too quickly, which I think could impact quality. Stay patient, hun!

Wish- Thank you! It's like I just felt you grab me by shoulders and say calm down lol. :dohh: . It's just a lot for a newbie. I stress easily especially when I'm not in control it's very scary. All you ladies that have done this before I salute you! Now I'm going to drink some more water and eat my brazil nuts. I'll update you guys tomorrow afternoon.

Update: scan today showed around 15 follies with 6 good for collection so I'm booked in for egg collection on Monday. I'm so relieved as I thought this round would be cancelled. I'm hoping a few more follies join the gang by Monday. She said my lining and hormone levels were really good :). I now have to do my trigger shot on Saturday at 8.30pm, which is right in the middle of a show I'm going to at the theatre. So I will be doing the shot in the theatre toilets - so glam 💉

Astermou that's brilliant news!! So excited for you, and quite funny that you need to trigger at the theatre!! Sending you heaps of good luck. Also made me chuckle injecting 3 vials of the mixer, it's so complicated isn't it, glad it doesn't affect anything though. X

Hazel - wish is right, definitely trust your clinic and Dr. If you weren't responding and they didn't think you had a good chance they would cancel the cycle as they have success rates to consider as well. They want you to get pregnant Hun. It's exciting, you will be ready soon!! IVF is so overwhelming, especially the first time, you are doing really well!!

Baby dreams sounds like all is going well for you too! When is next scan?

Well it's otd for me today and we tested this morning. It was a bfp!! I can't believe it!! I know it's early days but I am finally pregnant!!! So so happy and over the moon today. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->