IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

Hi ladies, its been a while since i updated you. My fet went really well. My one and only healthy embryo thawed perfectly with 100% cell survival and showed good expansion. Transfer couldn't have gone any better. Im currently 4dp5dt and itching to test but im doing well to hold out so far!
I have been checking on you all so i just want to say congrats to the bfpers and good luck to cyclers :thumbup: xx

Great news Mrs w �� You must be over the moon :)

Rachy- good luck for your test

Hey ladies it got busy at work yesterday and my clinic didn't call until late. Here's an update. My scan showed L- 7 measuring less than 10 , R- 9 with 6 measuring less than 10 any Mu Nurse said they probably won't catch up.So I have 3eggies measuarble . The Nurse is having me start Ganirelx tonight and I have a appt with my RE tomorrow. They mentioned converting me to IUI but we are using ICSI and the Nurse told the RE no. So my trust will be in God and I was right he should have been increased my meds at the beginning of my cycle to give us a better chance. Anyone faced with these odds before? Praying for my miracle baby!

Mrs.W- Congratulations Mommy!

Asterimou - Good for you! You're RE was right in increasing your meds fingers crossed for transfer!

Baby- How you doing?

Astermou that's brilliant news!! So excited for you, and quite funny that you need to trigger at the theatre!! Sending you heaps of good luck. Also made me chuckle injecting 3 vials of the mixer, it's so complicated isn't it, glad it doesn't affect anything though. X

Hazel - wish is right, definitely trust your clinic and Dr. If you weren't responding and they didn't think you had a good chance they would cancel the cycle as they have success rates to consider as well. They want you to get pregnant Hun. It's exciting, you will be ready soon!! IVF is so overwhelming, especially the first time, you are doing really well!!

Baby dreams sounds like all is going well for you too! When is next scan?

Well it's otd for me today and we tested this morning. It was a bfp!! I can't believe it!! I know it's early days but I am finally pregnant!!! So so happy and over the moon today. X

Yaaayyyyy! I am so happy for you MrsW!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Ok ladies heres a surprise 🎁. I have been bleeding since from yesterday due ti a Sub-chronic hemorrhage. Which prompted a visit to the office 🏢 and guess what they say?

Attachments

• 20151212_073606-1-1-1.jpg
    20151212_073606-1-1-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 15
Wow Bright! How do you feel about triplets! Did you ever imagine that could happen?!!! 3 blessings :)

hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. I got a call on Wednesday that they have to cancel this cycle. I guess the follies weren't growing fast enough. I had 1 really large one & they said there was no catching up. I have an appointment beg of January to talk about next steps.... butttt it might be some sort of blessing in disguise. My husband has had a melt down these last few weeks about how he's never wanted to really be a dad, but thought he could do it for me. Because it's taken so long he's apparently had time to really think & realizes that it's not what he wants... :(. Even got a few "i'll stick around to get you pregnant but then I'm out" comments.. I don't even know what to think or do. We've talked calmly today & I told him even though we're married I'm not forcing him to do anything, but giving up having children isn't in the cards for me. I've been transparent about what I want from the very beginning so by my appointment date I need an answer on whether he's in or if he's moving out.

Sorry don't mean to drop all this on you girls. I really hope you're having MUCH better luck than I am.

To give everyone a bit of hope, my friend called me last night & her friend from work has been going through IVF as well & got pregnant on her 1st round. So hopefully you girls will all be in the same boat!

Wow Bright! How do you feel about triplets! Did you ever imagine that could happen?!!! 3 blessings :)

I am nervous and excited! I never would have thought triplets but feel blessed beyond measures!

Wow!!!!! Congratulations!! That's amazing news! How do you feel? X

Babydreams just read your story and I feel so sorry for you! Can't believe your husband put this bomb shell on you. Has he said this before? I hope it all works out. Definately praying for you!

Thanks! Yeah a few years ago he said he didn't think he wanted kids (before we were married) & I broke up with him saying that wasn't something I could give up. We went almost a year of not being together when he came back & said that he was just going through some sort of mid life crisis & didn't really mean it.

It's crazy though because he's been the most supportive person in the world these last 2 years of trying & then he just woke up with a complete 180 attitude. Hopefully he's just freaking out again because it's been such a long process.

I'm so sorry to read your update baby dreams. I really feel for you having to deal with so much.

Maybe your dh is just finding the fertility process really difficult and that's putting doubts in his mind. I was always open and honest about wanting kids when I met my dh though and I wouldn't have compromised on it so I understand how you must feel about that.

We are all here if you want to talk. I hope he's on board for your next cycle to start soon xx

hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. I got a call on Wednesday that they have to cancel this cycle. I guess the follies weren't growing fast enough. I had 1 really large one & they said there was no catching up. I have an appointment beg of January to talk about next steps.... butttt it might be some sort of blessing in disguise. My husband has had a melt down these last few weeks about how he's never wanted to really be a dad, but thought he could do it for me. Because it's taken so long he's apparently had time to really think & realizes that it's not what he wants... :(. Even got a few "i'll stick around to get you pregnant but then I'm out" comments.. I don't even know what to think or do. We've talked calmly today & I told him even though we're married I'm not forcing him to do anything, but giving up having children isn't in the cards for me. I've been transparent about what I want from the very beginning so by my appointment date I need an answer on whether he's in or if he's moving out.

Sorry don't mean to drop all this on you girls. I really hope you're having MUCH better luck than I am.

To give everyone a bit of hope, my friend called me last night & her friend from work has been going through IVF as well & got pregnant on her 1st round. So hopefully you girls will all be in the same boat!

Sorry you're having a rough time. I guess this cycle being cancelled will allow you both time to work through this. I wish I had some answers for you but it's down to you both and if you can find a way forward. Wishing you the best of luck.

Wow congrats Bright, how many embryos did you have transferred?

So sorry to hear what you are going through babydreams, his timing is pretty awful!

Afm transfer is booked for tuesday, all 3 of our remaining embryos are frozen together so will all be thawed. If 2 survive we will put 2 back. Really scared they won't survive.

Wow congrats Bright, how many embryos did you have transferred?

So sorry to hear what you are going through babydreams, his timing is pretty awful!

Afm transfer is booked for tuesday, all 3 of our remaining embryos are frozen together so will all be thawed. If 2 survive we will put 2 back. Really scared they won't survive.

C&J - Thank you very much!!! We only transferred 2.

Bright eye that is amazing news!!!! Hope you have heaps of family near by to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->