IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

Scerena: I hear the Lister is a good clinic. The Agora has good stats also and is literally around the corner from me so is good for all those scans!

ttcbaby: next scan is 20th Nov. They told me to start the pill on my next cycle which should be around the 4th Nov. I'm hoping the cyst is completely gone by then. Good luck for Sunday :)

Pinkie: congrats on being PUPO, hopefully we'll all be there soon ;)

That's good, lister is an hour and half away from where I live... Wish it was closer for my scans etc! But I got my daughter through my first ICSI cycle with them :)

It's great that your clinic has great stats :) makes you feel more confident for your cycle doesn't it :)

Hey Pinkie - woohoo for being PUPO!!!!

Scerena - thanks hun, I don't have my transfer for a bit more but I feel like I am getting closer!

Aster-praying it is gone also! fxed hun!

Hi ladies,

Welcome Rachy and Disney :D

Consultation day tomorrow, 3pm. A little frustrating that we cant get going immediately but I am on cd21 and we will still need to have a TIA appointment (treatment information appointment) and I will also be going for a pipelle once again ( endometrial scratch).

Rachy I will be using buserelin to down reg then progynova to build my lining. I have found the FET's so much easier to do.

Does anyone else's clinic use embryo glue during transfer? Our clinic does for £100 so I think we will go for it providing they survive the thaw.

Hello ladies,

My name is Latreace and I am 38 and this will be our first FET. We tried and fresh transfer of two embies in November of 2014 but no luck, then in March of 2015 we tried again for a fresh transfer but no transfer because my progesterone levels were too high. The eggs retrieved from last attempt were fertilized and frozen. I have 1 embie from first cycle and 1 from end cycle. We will be transferring those two on 11/17/15, I am currently taking BCPs and will have mock transfer on 11/15/15, last bcp on 11/28/15, baseline and starting shots on the 30th. Praying this will be it. I am happy to be apart of this community I find it very helpful and supportive during this journey.

ttcbaby the 10th is not far at all! At least you're getting closer :)

c&j good luck with your consultation :) I see inventor your FETs worked that gives me hope :)
I think my clinic does but mine have not offered me it... That might be because my first fresh cycle worked I'm not sure. I too will be using prognova.

Hopefully you're not waiting too much longer :hugs:

brighteyez welcome to the thread :) this site is amazing! This time roughly in a month you will be PUPO :)
Wishing you the best of luck for this FET cycle :hugs:

Hi Rachy – welcome! Good luck with your FET, I haven’t had one before as never had any to freeze but from what I have heard its less stressful than a fresh cycle as you don’t have the stimming and constant scans etc. Best of luck!

Scerena – I love the Lister! First cycle I did at Complete Fertility and 2nd at Lister.

TTC baby – hope AF turns up on time ready for you to get started!

Hi Pinkie! Nice to see you here!! Hope the tww isn’t being too hard on you.

C&J how did your appointment go? I haven’t had the glue before and don’t know that much about it, but if your clinic think it will help I would go for it!

Hi brighteyez – welcome. I recognise you from other threads in the past. Good luck with your fet.

AFM – nothing happening really, waiting for af so I can start the pill. Due end of this week I think.

Bright - Welcome to the group. Do you mind if I ask what your progesterone was at when they cancelled your transfer? You are transferring 7 days after me so we can be cycle buddies! Fxed for both of us!

scerena - I know it is really creeping up at me! I didn't expect the time to move this quickly but I am grateful!

AFM - my dr is doing my endo scratch during my FET cycle. I am a bit worried about this as all the research says that you should do it in the cycle prior to the FET as doing it during the cycle lowers your chances. I will have mine on October 27th and transfer on November 10th. Has anyone heard of this? I asked the dr and she said that she feels it will increase my chances at success.

mrsw11 I'm going to inbox you about the clinic :)

ttcbaby I've never had the endo scratch so I cannot really comment on it, I've heard good things about it though.

Hi ladies - I went for more blood work this morning to see if my thyroid levels are showing the same as last week. Only 2 vials this time (last week it was 4 :dohh:). Once I get the results back, my RE will advise on next steps. At 2.88, the levels are still within normal range, but for fertility treatments and pregnancy, I guess it needs to be under 2.5. I'm hoping to know by Friday. :wacko:

Evening ladies,

Had our consultation, had screening tests done + height and weight etc.. then had a chat with the doctor who said if we have 3 blasts survive we can have 3 put back.
Our next appointment is not until 10th November which is frustrating as it seems so far away. That appointment will be to get the prescription and needles etc and I am also having the endometrial scratching done.

ttcbaby117 as you can see my endo scratch is being done the cycle before as have all the other 3 I have had done.

COME ON AF I am so ready to start!!! Only cd29 I hate having pcos as have no idea when to expect af to arrive :dohh:

c&j great news you will be allowed all three back if they survive :) when will your cycle be due after your next appointment?

disney fx'd that your thyroid levels are gone down :hugs: I imagine it is so frustrating as you just want to get started!!!

Evening ladies,

Had our consultation, had screening tests done + height and weight etc.. then had a chat with the doctor who said if we have 3 blasts survive we can have 3 put back.
Our next appointment is not until 10th November which is frustrating as it seems so far away. That appointment will be to get the prescription and needles etc and I am also having the endometrial scratching done.

ttcbaby117 as you can see my endo scratch is being done the cycle before as have all the other 3 I have had done.

Hang in there. Less than a month to go until your appointment. :hugs:

COME ON AF I am so ready to start!!! Only cd29 I hate having pcos as have no idea when to expect af to arrive :dohh:

c&j great news you will be allowed all three back if they survive :) when will your cycle be due after your next appointment?

disney fx'd that your thyroid levels are gone down :hugs: I imagine it is so frustrating as you just want to get started!!!

Thanks! Waiting is the worst, isn't it? :dohh: I hope AF comes soon so that you can get the ball rolling. :hugs:

Thank you, I am excited to be here and thank you for the best wishes!:hugs:

ttcbaby the 10th is not far at all! At least you're getting closer :)

c&j good luck with your consultation :) I see inventor your FETs worked that gives me hope :)
I think my clinic does but mine have not offered me it... That might be because my first fresh cycle worked I'm not sure. I too will be using prognova.

Hopefully you're not waiting too much longer :hugs:

brighteyez welcome to the thread :) this site is amazing! This time roughly in a month you will be PUPO :)
Wishing you the best of luck for this FET cycle :hugs:

Hey Mrs W 11, I remember you too, I figured if you were on the thread that I would be great to join! Thank you, I hope this works!

Hi Rachy – welcome! Good luck with your FET, I haven’t had one before as never had any to freeze but from what I have heard its less stressful than a fresh cycle as you don’t have the stimming and constant scans etc. Best of luck!

Scerena – I love the Lister! First cycle I did at Complete Fertility and 2nd at Lister.

TTC baby – hope AF turns up on time ready for you to get started!

Hi Pinkie! Nice to see you here!! Hope the tww isn’t being too hard on you.

C&J how did your appointment go? I haven’t had the glue before and don’t know that much about it, but if your clinic think it will help I would go for it!

Hi brighteyez – welcome. I recognise you from other threads in the past. Good luck with your fet.

AFM – nothing happening really, waiting for af so I can start the pill. Due end of this week I think.

Hello ttcbaby,

Thank you, I am happy to be here. My Estradiol was 1982 and Progesterone 2.01 I had 5 eggs retrieved but only one made it freeze. :happydance: that is totally cool that we are exactly a week apart, I would love to be cycle buddies!! Super fxed for both of us :hugs:. My meds came today so it's starting to feel like a real cycle.:happydance:

Bright - Welcome to the group. Do you mind if I ask what your progesterone was at when they cancelled your transfer? You are transferring 7 days after me so we can be cycle buddies! Fxed for both of us!

scerena - I know it is really creeping up at me! I didn't expect the time to move this quickly but I am grateful!

AFM - my dr is doing my endo scratch during my FET cycle. I am a bit worried about this as all the research says that you should do it in the cycle prior to the FET as doing it during the cycle lowers your chances. I will have mine on October 27th and transfer on November 10th. Has anyone heard of this? I asked the dr and she said that she feels it will increase my chances at success.

Hello ttcbaby,

Thank you, I am happy to be here. My Estradiol was 1982 and Progesterone 2.01 I had 5 eggs retrieved but only one made it freeze. :happydance: that is totally cool that we are exactly a week apart, I would love to be cycle buddies!! Super fxed for both of us :hugs:. My meds came today so it's starting to feel like a real cycle.:happydance:

I got 5 eggs from my second cycle. :dust: for your embaby!

Hi everyone! Mind if I join? My husband and I are both 29 and have been ttc for four years now. Found out last year that I have pcos and he has borderline low morphology so we've been going through the whole ivf with icsi process. My re only does frozen transfers so right now I have four frosties just waiting for me. They're scheduled to do the transfer on November 23 which seems like a lifetime away and even that is contingent on my body cooperating and giving me the bleed I need by November 4 which worries me since I stay on bc until October 29. The waiting game is driving me insane!

Hi Holly, welcome! Sorry to hear about your journey but fab news that you have some gorgeous embies in the freezer! I will be due to cycle end of Nov too so will be at a similar stage, I might be a week or so behind you.

Scerena, I am waiting for AF too, grrr so frustrating, especially when she plays with you and suggests shes coming but then buggers off for a few days. Hate waiting!!

Hi Disney, TTC baby, Bright, C&J, Rachy, Pinkie and anyone else I have missed. Happy Thursday ladies! Little glass of wine for me tonight as I shall be giving up soon ready to cycle!

Hi,

I don't post much, I don't have any friends who have had IVF and have not told my family due to them being worriers. But I stalk a lot to see how everyone is doing, hope you don't mind! I thought I would join in a bit as we are all around the same stage and can support each other.

I am waiting for my period (which seems like the theme of the thread at the moment, it should have started today, but hasn't yet :( , then I am calling the clinic for delivery of my medication. Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->