IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

I'm also waiting for my period to start - hopefully in the next two weeks. Man, it seems to drag on forever!

Brighteye- My Estradoil was almost 4000 and they still did the transfer. I am not happy about that. I thought they should have done a freeze all but I guess it is what it is at this point.

Hello ttcbaby,

I am sorry, sometimes these doctors are so sad because they don't know sometimes they just wing it. My progesterone was too high and that's why they didn't do it. I guess 2.1 is high but who knows. Thats ok, this cycle is our cycle :happydance::hugs:

Brighteye- My Estradoil was almost 4000 and they still did the transfer. I am not happy about that. I thought they should have done a freeze all but I guess it is what it is at this point.

Hello ttcbaby,

I am sorry, sometimes these doctors are so sad because they don't know sometimes they just wing it. My progesterone was too high and that's why they didn't do it. I guess 2.1 is high but who knows. Thats ok, this cycle is our cycle :happydance::hugs:

From your lips to Gods ears!

It looks like a lot of us are waiting for af to arrive! Then we can all start to get started :)

holly welcome to the thread, how nice to have 4 frosties waiting for you :)

mrsw11 waiting is the worse thing ever!!! Fx'd af hurries for us both!

lilly pud welcome :) do you know what meds you will be taking? I hope af hurries for you too!

tlk it's like your body knows you want to start so it holds of af even more :/

Thanks scerena,

I am due to start on down reg injections starting 3 weeks after af then 150 units of Gonal -f, its the first time I've had IVF. I have type 1 diabetes so don't really mind injecting myself. Have any of you who have done this before had bad side-effects from the drugs?

I'm a bit confused actually, what I take when, but I have to call them as soon as af starts and they will go over it again with me and send the meds.

Hi Lilly! The only side effects I had worth any of my meds was the high dose (150) of menopur made my stomach do flips and kept me in the bathroom pretty constantly until my body was used to it. Gonal didn't do anything except maybe a slight headache, and when I finally started cetrotide it just stung and itched line crazy at the injection site for a few hours.

Welcome everyone and I hope you all get your AF soon! Mine is due beginning of November and then I can start. My medicines arrived today. It was weirdly exciting signing for the package and unloading the baby making drugs! Felt a little bit like Christmas. I really hope we all get our BFP's for Christmas. Wouldn't that be the best present ever!

Thanks Holly - I always seem to get headaches form medication, so am bout to get one from this, fingers crossed its worth it!
The High does munopur does not sound nice at all! Why did you have to use that??

So period came today!! only time I have ever been happy to have it. Called clinic and they quickly ran over the dates with me.

Down reg starts 5th of November
Call them again when I get my period after this
Gonal f would start the week of the 16th of November
Scan on 3rd of November and Egg collection the week of the 30th of November!

WOW! - I am excited and frightened!

Keeping my fingers crossed everyone else gets theirs soon, will be good to go through this around the same time, even though everyone's protocol looks so different, I was expecting it to be somewhat standard.

Asterimou - Congratulations on getting you drugs! I am excited about my drugs arriving too, think it will make it seem more real - but they are not coming for another two weeks yet. Are you starting the drugs as soon as you get your period?

lilly pod that's fab news that af arrived! Bet you cannot wait now :) so lovely to have a plan so you can prepare for things :)

asterimou bet you cannot wait for your af to get started with your first cycle :) I too was so excited when I got my meds through too :)

With so many ladies waiting for AF to arrive, I don't know what to think for myself. AF started yesterday, it I'm still waiting on my thyroid results and an interpretation on what they mean for our situation. I do know that I need a baseline ultrasound in the cycle before we want to transfer, and the ultrasound needs to be at the start of my cycle. I still don't know if and when we can proceed. :shrug: :dohh:

I hope that everyone else's AF comes soon. Waiting in limbo sucks.

Yes I will join the group. I am waiting for my Lupron bleed before my FET cycle and hopefully end my down regulation!

Disney - I was wondering about my thyroid also, it was tested at the beginning of my IVF cycle in July but they tested again during my chemical and it was 4.1 which I think is high. I am shocked my dr did not test it again at the beginning of my FET. Anyway, I will ask her about it.

Hey ladies! Mind if I join?
I just went through my first fresh cycle, only for it to end in a devastating BFN. AF arrived fully yesterday, and Got the go ahead from the doctor to start a frozen cycle. We have 1 good quality blast to transfer, last transfer was a 3 day embie, so hoping this is it.
Start estrace 2mg 3xday today for 10 days, then if all progresses well, transfer Nov. 3.

Hi Amanda, welcome to the group. Really sorry about your BFN, I hope this is the cycle for you :)

:hi: amanda welcome :) so sorry to hear about your last cycle :hugs: it's great that you can start so soon though :) wishing you the best of luck!

Hi Amanda and welcome :) Sorry to hear your first cycle ended in a bfn.

Nothing really to report here as it's still 22 days until our next appointment, really is frustrating and gives me far to much time to keep going over scenarios in my head...one minute I'm imagining it's all worked and I'm thinking ahead to pregnancy and birth and then I'm convinced we are just wasting our time and it's just not going to work.

Hiya everyone!

Disney - glad your AF arrived! I hope you get youy thyroid results soon so that you can get a plan in place, any idea when they are due?

Amanda, welcome. I understand how gutting a bfn is after you have invested so much in a cycle. Its great that you have a frozen blast though, good luck!

C&J - I know what you mean. I am not due to start till mid November and so that feels like ages away and gives me time to swing between picturing my due date and wondering what the hell we do if this doesn't work. Its hard. I am trying to find other stuff to focus on.

Hi to astermou, scerena, ttcbaby and everyone else! Any other afs turned up yet?!

Mine is still missing, totally confused now! I guess either I ovulated later than I think or I didn't ovulate at all. I have no ide when to expect af now which is really annoying.

Hi ladies!

mrs W - Sorry AF is MIA! That is so frustrating! When I was set to start my down regulation for this FET, my af took a while. I was climbing the walls! I hope she turns up soon!

AFM - I started spotting on Saturday and it was really light, got a bit heavier on Sunday, So I guess I am counting Sunday as CD 1, right? What do you ladies think?

Hi Amanda, welcome!! :hugs: sorry about the bfn!!! This cycle is it, we have to claim it so!!:thumbup:

exactly brighteyes....we have to claim it!

AFM - I got af this weekend so I am in for labs and US tomorrow morning. If all is good then I will be going to start my estrogen and hopefully get a nice plush lining for my lil embryo to implant on November 10th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->