IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

yep - this is the protocol I did on my first 2 cycles, so thankfully, I'm familiar with it. You must have been the one to tell me about the leftover Gonal - that's such a great trick. I'm definitely going to have them do that for me this cycle. That's a few dollars leftover in there!

Yep - that was me. :thumbup: Any and all ways to save money are always welcome, right?! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks everyone. He went into the hospital Thursday because he was sick, and rapidly deteriorated up to his passing on Monday morning. Thankfully I've been able to spend a lot of time with family all week, and the funeral is today.

As for my appointments, they went really well! Tuesday I had my scan, and I had 4 nice follicles, 2 on each ovary. Had my iui Thursday, and apparently it was a lucky seat, as the two women before me who went in for scans were both pregnant. Fingers crossed!

disney - you are SO right about that! I'm so glad I have leftover meds from one of my last antagonist cycles - I still have some menopur, ganirelix, cetrocide and the estrodial patches. Oh, and boxes of Crinone! So it's just the gutting Gonal-F that's going to kill me!

amanda - so glad your scans went well!! I hope the dust they left in that seat stuck to your behind! :) Good luck with everything today and this weekend.

Amanda - Big hugs for you and your family today! :hugs: I'm glad that your scan went well. Sticky dust for a successful IUI! :dust:

Wish - That's awesome that you still have leftovers of most of your meds. Good luck with the Gonal-f. Hopefully you won't have to buy too many pens.

Amanda, I'm glad you did get to spend time with your family and that your grandfather did not suffer too much. Again, I'm really sorry for your loss... Equally, though, I'm so glad your scan went well! Four follies is very good news! :thumbup: Good luck!! :dust:

Disneyfan: the pic looks excellent! I hope she's nuzzling in that nice thick lining. Oh, I really hope she sticks!! :dust: Also, what an amazing tip, taking the rest of the meds out of the Gonal-F pens! :thumbup:

Wish: good news for you, too! I'm so glad you won't have to skip a cycle. :thumbup: Gonal-F is crazy expensive, yes--I remember from when I was stimming 3 years ago. Hopefully you won't need much of it... Anyway, not long now til it all kicks off! :dust:

AFM: Apologies for the radio silence... It's been a bit hectic here. My body feels like it's getting back to normal--it feels like my body has been producing estrogen, and that I had a perfectly normal LH surge (my big hint is the CM...) It's nice to experience these very familiar developments after hearing over and over from the sonographer, "no development" and then having my cycle cancelled--I was afraid it was the end of the line!

Thanks, klik! No huge symptoms that make me think "it must have worked!" just yet. I had a few episodes of hot flashes on Saturday, and I swear it feels more like something could be going on in there than I felt in December, but nothing definitive yet. I got a definite BFP with DD on 6dp5dt, which would be the equivalent of this coming Wednesday. It was dark that evening after work, so I think it would have been positive at least a day sooner. Official test day set by my doctor is this Friday. My birthday is Tuesday, and I'm torn between whether or not I want to test early again this time around. :haha: I don't exactly want a repeat of my Christmas Eve disappointment, but a BFP on my birthday would be a pretty awesome birthday gift. And I'm impatient! :haha:

I'm sorry to hear that it's been hectic for you lately. I hope things calm down for you soon. That's great that your seeing some signs of your normal cycle popping up, though! :thumbup:

I had hot flashes before my bfp, so fingers crossed this is it for you Disney!!

FX'ed so hard for you, disney!! I hope what your feeling means good things!!

klik - glad things are working more naturally for you lately!

Oooh, Disneyfan, difficult conundrum. I'm conservative when it comes to tests, so I know I would choose to wait... But you're right, a BFP would be the absolute best birthday present!! I'm glad you've got some promising symptoms... I'm sorry they're not definitive, but I really hope you get a BFP... Whether you test tomorrow or Wednesday, you've not got long to go! :hugs:

Hope: how are things? I hope it's all going smoothly!

Wish: thanks! I'm ridiculously hanging onto hope for a natural BFP now, which is just absurd! :haha:

crazier things have happened, klik!!! you just wait!!

I agree - I'd love to hear how you're doing, Hope! :thumbup:

Klik - ya never know!! :dust:

I felt a bit of cramping this evening, but only for a very brief period. I still feel like something is going on in there. Hopefully it's not all just in my head. :wacko:

Oh PIO shots... How I loathe you! My butt is starting to feel and look rather lumpy, and to top it off, the injection sites are starting to itch like crazy right after DH gives me my shots. Well, better to itch on the outside and not deal with another yeast infection, I suppose! :blush::dohh::haha:

weirdest sentence warning:
disney - so glad you're itchy on the outside but I'm sorry for a lumpy bum!! :rofl:

I hope your cramps and twinges are meaning very good things!!! :dust: :dust:

oh - and happy birthday? is that today?? :cake:

Thanks, Wish! :haha:

So...we all knew I'd cave and test early. The line is super duper faint, but I can definitely see a light second line on 2 tests (internet cheapie from Amazon and FRER). Still just cautiously excited right now until we confirm with Beta tests, but if she sticks, what an awesome birthday present! :thumbup:

WOW, Disneyfan, that is so exciting! Happy birthday and congratulations on the faint line!! :happydance:

That's awesome Disney! I really pray it's your bfp!

@Klik, I've been feeling better this week. Sick as a dog everyday and then 3 days ago it just stopped. I'm relieved but at the same time it makes you wonder if everything is still progressing inside. Thankfully I have an appointment tomorrow at 3:00 so hopefully my little bean is still thriving.

Even though I've been quiet on here, believe me I lurk constantly to keep up with all you girls! I'm praying you all get your bfp soon!

Thanks, Hope! Tests are still coming up very faint but still positive this morning. I had a little bit of bleeding last night, but it was dark blood, so I'm choosing not to dwell on it too much. :shrug:

I'm glad your feeling a bit better. Good luck with your scan!!! :dust: I pray that your little bean is doing great in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->