IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

Klik - No more spotting since that one night. So still waiting over here. :shrug: Good luck to your friend, and safe travels home when you return!

Amanda - Sending you lots of hugs right now! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Boopin - I hope things calm down at work. :hugs:

I got an 85% fertilisation rate so 6 out of 7 are growing strong :happydance: so happy.

Aster - Yayyy!! :happydance: Fx'd you get some beautiful blastocysts!! :dust: Grow eggies grow!!

AFM - My blood work came back slightly elevated (progesterone 2.59 & estrogen 73.43). They want my E2 under 60 at baseline to start my estrogen injections. I'm on CD2 of my period, so they want me to bleed a bit longer to bring it down. With that being said, it pushed my schedule out 5 days. I start estrogen injections on Friday and my new transfer date is 5/23. I'm a little bummed out about it, but I know that I need to do things correctly and not rush the process. Ughhhh!! LOL!!

Boopin - So sorry about the delay. The wait will be so worth it.

Hope - How are you feeling? I hope your pregnancy is progressing smoothly!

Boopin, I totally get the bummed out feeling of having to push the transfer later. Hang in there and hopefully your hormones get nice and lined up soon! :hugs:

Hey Boopin, it is such a test of patience this thing! It's only pushed it a little though, the 23rd will be here soon enough xx

Amanda: I'm sorry to hear you're so down but you are still in grieving mode so give yourself time. Just hold on to the fact that you did get pregnant so you CAN do it again. Have faith xx

Hope: nice to hear from you, how's it all going?

Amanda: hope you have something really nice planned for your birthday. O understand the guilt about missing work but hopefully you can use the time off to process your sadness, and find some hope in the ashes. You're in a good position-- there may yet be frustrations but you'll get there in the end!

Disneyfan: glad at least you got a clear signal that your AF isn't here yet...

Asterimou: amazing!! Well done! Seems this protocol really was much better for you!!

Boopin: oh, that is sooo frustrating! Hopefully the few extra days will turn out to be totally worth it!!

Hope: hi! I hope you're enjoying your pregnancy!!

Afm: af arrived! Baseline scan tomorrow. I'm terrified i may have a cyst... Hopefully not! Also, I went with my friend to her EC ( her partner had to work) and it was so different! No general anesthesia, for starters, which makes everything much cheaper because no anesthesiologist is needed! So strange... Anyway, she's ok and we got to spend some time doing tourist stuff...

Good luck for tomorrow Klik. I really hope you have no cysts and are ready to go :thumbup:

Good luck, Klik!!

AF arrived this morning. I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor on whether I need to do anything in the days before we leave town or if we will still be waiting until the next AF comes. She told me to let her know when this one started, so we'll see.

Wishing you all the best klik!! Sending you bucket loads of positive vibes. :hugs: Fx'd your friend gets her bfp!!

Disney - Congratulations on the :witch: showing!! Your bodies getting back to normal. That's a beautiful sign. xx

Hope - Your over halfway there!! You must be showing nicely by now. :cloud9:

Aster - When's the next report on your embies?? xoxo

Amanda, Hope your birthday wish comes true!! - from all of us!!

https://img.xcitefun.net/users/2011/09/263130,xcitefun-happy-birthday-21.gifhttps://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M969aed31724b1cd969dd27f690fd5b2do0&w=245&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Thanks, gals! Just came back from the scan--no cysts, thin lining--all good! Unlike with Boopin, though, they didn't take my blood to measure hormone levels... :shrug: They just gave me the go-ahead! I stay on the buserelin, start my estrogen tomorrow, take some antibiotics on the 11th, and need to be back in the clinic on the 16th. So weird to wait so long! I'm used to natural cycle IVFs, where after day 7 I get scanned every day! :wacko: No idea when ET would be, but probably near Boopin's, I would guess... Oh, and my doctor wants to see me on Monday to talk about NK cell test results, which I'm guessing means it's bad news and I need to decide whether or not to be put on steroids... :dohh:

Disneyfan: I hope whatever your doctor decides is exactly what you need! And I hope at Disneyland you really are free to just have a good time and enjoy! :hugs:

Oh, excellent memory, Boopin!

Amanda: Happy birthday!!! :cake: I hope in this new year of your life, you get to take home a beautiful, healthy, happy baby! :hugs:

klik - I'm so happy that you get to proceed with your cycle. :happydance: Keep us updated after your appointment on Monday. Fx'd everything's okay. [-o<

Happy Birthday, Amanda!!! :cake: https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet002.gif

Klik - Woohoo!! Congrats on a great scan and NO cysts!

AFM - I will be getting my hysteroscopy next Tuesday. Then i think it will be another waiting game. Good news is, I think we will be able to relax and not think about TTC stuff on vacation. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->