IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

The nausea is awful today. I just feel bad cause my daughter wants to go out but I can't stand the heat. Just feel like a bad mom with this morning sickness. I want to have a fun summer with her and I'm just blah. I guess I'm having a moment. Sorry for the rant. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

Ahh Hun don't worry....you're baking your daughter a sibling an she'll love u for that x

FYI Augustluvers - I'm 8 weeks and today got the green light to :sex:. She said the heartbeats look/sound good.

Still nervous about it though :shrug:

Bbblues, sorry to hear about the morning sickness..in the heat it's probably so much worse

Aimze, so excited for you for the big day tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear about it! :)

I am literally sat @ work pooing myself....Feel SO anxious....All excitement has gone and i've already told myself its bad news :-( I think it's jst because last time I was 7.5 weeks an I am today too an worried its a bad omen...

Will update in 3 hours....Eccck please be good news x

It will be good news this time aimze!!!! :) relax and get ready to be really excited! :)

Not good news...baby has heartbeat but measuring @ 6weeks not 7.4 :-(

Also enlarged yolk sac & blood clot...

Really not looking good x

Hugs Amize....:hugs: what is the doctor saying? Don't lose hope yet sweetie ....I am thinking about you and praying for you and your little peanut!!

She didn't say a lot an to be honest I just wanted to leave an sit in the loo & cry...

She said baby measuring smaller than their scale which starts @ 6 weeks an for rescan in 7 days..I only mentioned the yolk sac to her because of my research for peachy...she said she doesn't know if the sac looks big be because baby looks so small...it was close to 6mm which I know is large...baby was close to 5mm x

Aimze was the heartbeat looking good? Sometimes that means more than anything else. I am sorry you read any of that junk because of me. It is mostly bad because that is who is looking for answers. If your baby is hanging in there then there's a reason for that and you should take some comfort in that. I have an ultrasound today at 2:30 and there's a huge part of me that doesn't want to go. Whatever is going to happen will without the stress/anxiety that goes along with going in there. I will let you know what they say right after I get done no matter what it is. I will pray for you and your little bean miracles happen all the time. Why not for us?

thanx peachy...im really hoping your scan looks amazing!!

she didn't actually mention the hb apart from it was present...not sure if my clinic measure it - soph did they measure urs? x

Aimze, I'm sorry you're feeling down. I don't think it's all bad news you received. You have a baby with a heartbeat. She's a little one... that doesn't have to be bad though. Have you googled anything yet? I agree with Peachy that googling sometimes only reveals the negative things because those are the only people looking for answers. :( I am keeping fingers, eyes, toes crossed for you and your little peanut.. it will work out. Don't loose hope! Remember, you told me not to loose hope when I got a BFN at 13dpo.. I mean, who gets a negative that late, right? I cried all day, but then slowly, things changed. ((( HUGS ))) xo

Thanks hmommy,....google is mixed but majority of people go on to miscarry by the next scan....measuring 10 days behind is pretty crap...a 6week fetus should be 5mm an ours isn't even 5mm so really behind, nt just a day or so...p

We shall see what Tuesday brings xx

Wait a minute, how many weeks pregnant are you Aimze?

Aimze- :hugs: my thoughts and prayers are with you and that sweet lil bean in there.

Peachy- prayers for you as well! Hope everything goes well at your scan. I love what you said about miracles... :hugs:

Should b 7+4 hmommy...

I.keep checking I've calculated dates right but ER 31st May so they are defo correct...

Thank you all for your kind words xx

Just been reading there isn't a lot of research into early slow developments...reason being majority of people have a scan @ 12 weeks an would never know whether a 7week was behind etc...

I've also been researching diet an ways to increase blood flow which apparently aids fetal growth so I've sent DH to Tesco for green veg for a soup I'm going to make and have plenty of walks over next week as walking aids blood flow apparently...

Sorry for sounding such a Debbie downer...I just took it really hard! X

Aimze don't feel bad about talking about things. That's why we are here for each other. This is a long hard road and we all support each other. I'm praying everything works out. I think seeing that heart beat is a positive sign. Did they do any bloodwork?

Nope bbblues...I think because there is a heartbeat hcg wouldn't decline anyway..

I'm just really worried its another partial molar....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->