IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Soph I know what you mean about the symptoms...I wake up feeling hungover but that's all...boobs defo hurt less...

Only 1 more full day until my scan, I really hope my little bean is there.....

X

August, have you tried a pillow between your legs? I've heard that can help. Sometimes I find it easier to lie on my back over my sides as I tend to cramp up.

Thank you for this idea! I did this last night and I was able to sleep all night! :hugs:

My God my hay fever is just so bad today. I want to rip my face off, rip my throat out too. That's I between sneezing and rubbing of my eyes and nose!

Why cant we take anti histamines?????

Try a nasal rinse. They are gross but if you rinse all the junk out in the shower you feel so much better when you get out. Also saline drops are safe to use.

AFM I'm so over this nausea. The zofran helps but don't want to keep taking it. I'm only at my 7th week too. I just hope I won't be as bad as I was with my daughter. I had to go to the hospital for dehydration :nope: hope everyone else is feeling good

I haven't been given Zofran yet, but then again I only have nausea here and there and usually when I haven't eaten for a long period of time. I hope your's lets up. :hugs:

Soph I know what you mean about the symptoms...I wake up feeling hungover but that's all...boobs defo hurt less...

X

Aimze ~ that's crazy that you have had to wait this long. You would think that with IVF you would have had an early scan.

As for me ~ I've been extremely busy at home with a very ill grandmother but she's feeling better. I'm anxious for my next ultrasound in a week! 7 more days! Tomorrow I have an appointment but I'm not even sure for what! :shrug:

X

This is exactly how I would describe my only symptoms....feeling hung over each morning. Can't wait to hear about your scan !! :)

What a lovely warm day ladies....I had a sunbed collapse from under me...my Back is slightly achy...you think everything would b ok? X

Urgh ..... I'm a bit peeved with hubby. So I need a rant to vent.

1) I feel he is totally unsupportive at times (well all the time to be honest). It'selection tome to do everything round the house. You name it I do it. All the time he goes off to "train". Now don't get me wrong I support his training g but I would like him to help at least half of the time. If I'm lugging some shopping in from the car he just lets me get on with it, mowing the lawn again just leaves me to it.
2) he never asks how I am feeling. (Eg with hay fever today, do I feel better, can he do anything to help etc) icould be at deaths door sometimes and he just lets me get on with it
3) I needed some clothes that my sister had given me but in the lot when I asked him to help me he looked at disgust at me as said I had another 7 months to go and he didn't want "stuff" laying round the house. I said I wanted it now so it was down from the loft, and not having to do it later on. So he just rammed the ladder on the hatch so it dropped down, and not once offered to help.
4) was watching one born every minute in bed alone a week or so ago. He came up and one of the stories was to do with a baby that had congenital defects and ultimately died. Apparently I am sick in the head, for watching it, and when I said that it was life this like this does happen, and it was one little part of the hr long programme, I was the most disturbed person in the world etc.....
5) all throughout ivf he moaned when the appts clashed with his training or work shifts. Never mind the fact I was the one Injecting, being prodded, having to change my shifts just as much.
6)I asked him whether he was excited about me being pregnant today his reply "not really".

Honestly if things don't revolve round him or are about him then he just doesn't care!!!!

Feel like hitting him round the head with a saucepan. Yes he admits he does nothing round the house, but it's my fault as I don't tell him what needs doing...... he'll do it if I tell him. But why should I say the washing needs bringing in, washing in the laundry basket needs bringing in, when over flowing????

Aaarrrrgggghhhh rant over!!!

Aimze, are you using tanning beds? Are we allowed to do that? Your little bean will be fine....it's snug in there:hugs:

Soph, did you ask hubby why he's not excited? Maybe he's stressed out about the responsibilities of being a father...I read that men go through little freak outs of their own when their wives become pregnant. I'm sorry that you're stressing out..after all we've been through, you really don't need that crap! :hugs:

I just want my first scan. I'm dying to see a heart beat:brat:

Thinking of you all and praying for healthy months ahead!! :flower:

Hmommy ~ when is your scan?

I think for me right now that longest wait it the heartbeat scan. I know I have two little babies growing in there but I want to hear those heartbeats. I have felt very well today. My only main symptom besides flaming boobs, is extreme tiredness! I can fall asleep anywhere at anytime! It's annoying sinc I'm such an active person! A friend recommended that I ask at my appointment about vitamin B6 and B12.

Question regarding :sex: ~ Have any of you been given the ok to do the deed? I haven't, but I'm going to ask tomorrow. I'm worried because I've had the big O twice during my sleep :blush:

Omg...August, me too!!! I've never experienced sleeping orgasms until the last few days and it scares the crap out of me because I get cramps after. My Dr just said no sex for two weeks after transfer. I'll ask on Tuesday when I go for my blood work. My first scan is July 15 so I still have 2 weeks. Ugh.... :( so scarred, but praying every night that my little peanut is thriving. :)

Pcsoph- I am sorry you are going through this. Have you had an ultrasound yet? It seems that men don't get real excited until they go and see the ultrasound and heartbeat etc. and I agree with what Hmommy said about the freak out. Hope things resolve and you two are able to communicate.

Aimze- I think you should be fine, but you could call your dr to calm your nerves.

August- I'm 8 weeks today and I still have not been given the green light to :sex:. I go for a ultrasound tomorrow and I plan to ask. This may be tmi- but I've had one orgasm in my dream and 3 with DH. I never cramp and everything I read seems to say its fine for the baby. :shrug: I will say after my scan last week I bled because if the probe and it still freaked me out! So just be prepared to bleed a little if you do :sex: so just talk to the dr about that too. I really miss being intimate with DH, but I will do whatever they tell me!

Oh my god i thought i was a weirdo for having so many sexy dreams recently!i woke up dying for some action an stopped myself (hubby wouldnt touch me anyway lol)

Hmommy no i was just on an outdoor sun lounger in the shade...im mixed race so never touched a tanning bed in my life haha!!

Soph sounds like your hubs needs to step up...can u write lists of what needs doimg? Bit annoying but gets them there!

Bma & babs best of luck with scan today...

X

re DTD - my dr said after the scan then just get back to normal.
Now my tireness has eased off and boobs too, feel a lot more up for it. Need to make up for lost time. And actually it is so nice just doing it cause we want to, not cause we have to anymore and not timed. Back to how it was before we started TTC!!
We even managed it whilst camping in the tent - more awkward re the size of the tent - but grab it where and when you can i say!

Can't wait to see everyones scans that are coming up!

Oooo i couldnt find our thread....thought had gone lol...

Im glad its here....can stop looking through all other gloom & doom x

Thanks aimze.

My ultrasound went well today. Baby a is measuring at 8 weeks while baby b is measuring 7w6days. She said that's normal. If baby b was a week behind then they'd be concerned. Whew. I just don't feel pregnant today at all. No nausea, not exhausted (yet) so seeing those babies helped to ease my mind.

I have an appointment with my gyno Wednesday , bringing DH & 2 step kids so we can all see the babies! Crazy how I have to see the gyno & fertility dr simultaneously ! But getting to see the twins every week is nice!!

Hope everyone is well :)

Bma amazing news....from what I've heard one twin is always smaller so sounding good! :)

Babs, Nania...how did yours go?

Anyone else have one?

My scan tomorrow :-/ eeck x

Hi Everyone!
I had my first scan today at 6w3d :happydance: and its just 1 baby!! Baby measured exactly at 6w3d with a HB of 117. What a relief!! Hubs was with me and was so amazed at listening the HB.

I am not sure how I feel about having only 1 baby in me even though we transferred 2 embryos. There is a part of me that is sad. After all it was our embryo- our potential baby. But the other part of me wants to be practical and think that its for the best as it won't be a high risk pregnancy. Oh well!!

I am happy that everything looks good! I have my second US after 2.5 weeks, so I will be almost 9 weeks by then. And our blob will look more like a human by then :happydance:

Amize - looking fwd to hearing abt yur US tomorrow ....

Babs amazing news....I'm excited/anxious....I should be 7+4 so should see a small baby blob...really hope so! Scan 1pm so will update ASAP after x

Babs- congrats! It's so amazing to hear the heartbeats. I think it totally normal for you to feel the way you do. I would feel the same way. Just grieve properly so you can move on, you know? In a way it is a loss :hugs: but I also see where your practical side is saying its for the best. Luckily you do have a beautiful little one in there :)

Bma congrats on twins!

Babs that's great news

Aimze can't wait to hear about your first scan tomorrow.

I head back to the dr tomorrow myself. Hoping tomorrow is a better day. Today was not a good day. I want to fast foward to the 2nd trimester.

Hey bbblues...how comes today wasn't a gd day?
X
X

thanks everyone!
Bbules- what happened? Hope all is well ...

Girls, I can't seem to find this thread on the 1st tri board. I have to go to my user CP to find it. What happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->