IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

August that's so exciting. So happy for you

Aimze can't wait to hear about your scan

August - Oh my gosh! Told u its twins ....so you probably just saw the yolk sak at 5+1, or was there an HB as well?? They say HB develops sometimes in later 5 week or early 6 week period,....

peachy - stay positive sweetie .....I know the wait for tuesday will be tough, but as everyone said its just 1mm bigger, which could be just a measurement error. And so many success stories as well ....praying for you ...

Well, I am 6 weeks today and nausea just started. Can't finish my breakfast at all ....its been on -off since last 2 days but this morning seems pretty bad. I know I need to eat, but the thought of eating making me puke!! Hopefully its temporary ...

Babs ~ Just the yok sacs :yipee: My next ultrasound is when I'll be 6w4d so they said I can probably hear a heartbeat then =)

Babs try some ginger snaps and to never let your stomach get completely empty. Hard I know..

August that's amazing news congratulations!

Aimze can't wait for your u/s results I'm sure everything will be perfect!

Oculi how are things moving along for you?

Added my bloat/bump photo...more food than baby lol x

Babs- sorry you are having it bad. It's off and on for me. Try sea bands- you can get them at the drugstores or Walmart... Etc I read somewhere to eat protein before going to bed to help with the nausea in the morning. Haven't tried it yet though.

Aimze- cute bump pic :)

Augustluvers- again I am so happy for you!!

Hey girls!

Babs, sorry to hear about the morning sickness kicking in. I heard sucking on lollipops helps??

Peachy, hang in there. I'm sorry you were told that, but you can go on and have a healthy pregnancy. I agree with what everyone has been saying....google the heck out of that and you'll find tons of happy endings to your situation. :hugs:

Afm, I'm on vacation at the beach right now and still having these darn menstrual cramps. Today I had some lower back ache too, and a belly that makes me look 4 months preggers....embarrassing.:wacko:

Am dying for a little nausea so I can feel like a 'normal' pregnant woman! Lol

Anyone else feel tugging and pulled-muscle type feelings in lower uterus area?

August - amazing news we'll done!!!!

Aimez -st me know what midwife does, my appt is on the 18th(will be 10 weeks then!)

hommy - yes I still get an occasional tugging sensation.

I'm getting bad backache again in the not big when I wake up and try to get out of bed.itdisappearswhen I start moving about.
Plus I just want a proper pregnant ant bump now!!!!

Sickness has kicked in since yesterday... its an all day affair but I feel worse at night :/

August, congratulations! :D

Peachy, I'm doing alright, I guess.
Will see a regular OB on July 15 and some time in early August, I'll go in for the down syndrome screening.
I'm still feeling queasy all day long. :( I've no food cravings but TONS of food aversions. Don't feel like eating anything at all. :( can't even cook for my hubby anymore coz I just can't stand the smells.

Girls, I cant sleep at night. Im exhausted but can't seem to find a comfortable position. Any advice?

August, have you tried a pillow between your legs? I've heard that can help. Sometimes I find it easier to lie on my back over my sides as I tend to cramp up.

My God my hay fever is just so bad today. I want to rip my face off, rip my throat out too. That's I between sneezing and rubbing of my eyes and nose!

Why cant we take anti histamines?????

My God my hay fever is just so bad today. I want to rip my face off, rip my throat out too. That's I between sneezing and rubbing of my eyes and nose!

Try a nasal rinse. They are gross but if you rinse all the junk out in the shower you feel so much better when you get out. Also saline drops are safe to use.

AFM I'm so over this nausea. The zofran helps but don't want to keep taking it. I'm only at my 7th week too. I just hope I won't be as bad as I was with my daughter. I had to go to the hospital for dehydration :nope: hope everyone else is feeling good

I was told I could take Benadryl , Zyrtec and Claritin. Did they tell you that you couldn't?

Bma the pharmacist said nothing unless prescribed. The ked the nhs website and they said try nasal first. So succumbed as already at 6am I was suffering so I've squirted twice and already relief! I just couldn't go another day suffering, it's ridiculous!!!!

You poor thing! All those meds I listed above in the us are class b and that is safe for pregnancy. I do a nose spray and get allergy shots once a week. I'm a mess if I don't do those things! Hope you're feeling better. :)

And plus bought some floaty short dresses yesterday (not maternity) to seem me through for work. A bit more comfortable to wear with leggings. As trousers are getting rather uncomfortable and I just can't be bothered to buy a bigger size again. The dresses will see me through summer I reckon.......

I have often thought that amounts imagining being pregnant. I feel cheated having no sickness, boobs less tender but still hurt.
Getting my sister To go into the loft today to bring down all the clothes she donated to me,also some of the baby stuff so at least it is down and there as and when I need it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->