IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Soph I honestly wouldn't worry about symptoms...

The day before my ERPC and till now my boobs KILL like the hcg trigger, which I'm assuming its hcg levels dropping...

Your placenta is taking over so that will count for a lot...

You should have a scan next week? What hospital do you fall under?

X

Soph, your symptoms sound exactly where they should be at this point in your pregnancy. My boobs only hurt in the morning..and mainly on the side too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your scan appointment soon just to put your mind at ease, but remember that you have no reason to be worried...your appointments have all gone well! :)

Soph- I told the RE the same thing yesterday. I said you know everything is fine and I'm not sick and I don't feel anything most of the time and it worries me, especially because there are two in there. He just told me that everything looks great and that I should be happy that I'm not sick etc. I know he's right and that every pregnancy is different but after what we've all been through its so hard not to worry. Hope you get a scan soon!!!

As for me I'm 10 weeks and 4 days with my twins. They are doing great. The fertility clinic sees me once a week until 12 weeks. It's nice getting to see them every week. Puts my fears at ease. I'm going in for my ob appointment today. They want to see me every 2 weeks. But I'm not sure if ultrasounds are a part of the visits there. :shrug: next Tuesday I am having a cerclage I was nervous but my cousin who is an anti partum nurse told me that cerclage in the first trimester are a very easy outpatient surgery. Thank heavens, I worry too much!

H mommy- your scan is today right? Gl!!!

Everything sounds great for you bma!! I'm glad to hear that even with twins, the symptoms can be minimal. Maybe that's our reward for having to go through ivf??? :)

My appt is tomorrow......scared but hopeful... :)

Hmommy - Tomorrow is a big day for you and me! My US is later in the day. Good luck to both of us and here is to hoping we see our little one bouncing around in our tummies :) I will be 8w5d tomorrow.

For me some days are better than others. Sun-Mon nausea was horrid, but yesterday and today its much better. I have been worried sick about my upcoming appointment, hopefully I will be able to relax after the US. Our struggles with TTC makes us not trust our bodies, which makes the 1st tri even more difficult. I have been reading 1st tri board too much and it only stresses me more! I need to stop...

Bma - so good to hear the twins are doing well. How awesome that you get to see them every week ...

amize - thanks for hanging out sweetie! we really appreciate it ...n your little puppy is just adorable ...

bblues- I am glad the baby is doing well. Just a few more weeks and you will be out of 1st tri ...

pcsoph - yay for buying maternity clothes ...I have not done it yet! luckily I work at a very informal setting so jeans and skirts are totally acceptable. I have been wearing my skirts lowers and wearing looser tops. For jean, just 1 fits right now and yesterday I had to do the hair band trick. I am hoping I can survive a week with this trick.

Our friends have slowly started to realize there is something going on. My nausea is the give away! We finally accepted it to 2 of our close friends and they have been covering for me during our get-together's. Still not ready to spill the beans yet! But might tell my brothers this weekend after the US. Parents already know and they are on cloud nine for us.

I'm trying g to remain positive and no signs are a good thing. I know people have no symptoms whereas others have every one under the sun....

Not received my letter yet, I'm hopeful I'll get it in next few days. Going to notts city hospital.

Babs, tomorrow I'll be 8 weeks, 4 days so just a day behind you :hugs:

I hope we both have appointments that leave us feeling excited, happy, and less stressed!! :thumbup:

I keep going back and forth... positive one minute, then worried about the worst the next. You put it perfectly though Babs, when you said we don't trust our bodies the way most women do..... we've come to doubt we're capable, and that's the tough part... getting past those feelings.

Wishing you all the best tomorrow, and hopefully, you can start spreading the word even more! :happydance:

Hubby and I decided to go out for dinner tonight.
Last Wednesday (yes Wednesday) I worse some white jeans could do them up comfortably.
Tonight couldn't do them up well I struggled and it looked awful, so undid then, belt on last notch.
Saturday is going to be packing up old clothes put in loft. Buy new clothes....
So I'll have about 8 tops 2 jeans, one maxi dress four tunics. My wardrobe is going to look very bare indeed. But no point having clothes in there that don't fit!!!!

Can't believe how big I've got over past week, and this week I'm in is supposed to be the big growth spurt!!!!!

Babs & hmommy best of luck for today..

Soph will all be worth it in the end...can't wait to see a bump pic! X

Babs and hmommy good luck today. Will be thinking of you

Hub y and I went out today and I said I needed to go to mothercare for some work trousers and top.
There he spotted the pram/pushchair he wanted..... he wanted to get it but I told him u til the 12 week scan is over not getting anything.
If all goes well Xmas is when I want to start getting stuff.....

Still very panicky thinking the worst. Just can't stop thinking about it!!!!! Aarrgghhhh!!!!

oohhh.. so exciting to think about Christmas shopping for a baby.. I can't think of anything better! :)

I'm gearing up for my ultrasound... its in a couple of hours and I'm just praying and hoping for good news. [-o<

Hmommy post as soon as!!

Soph have yu called city? X

Good news from my end ....HB 178. Baby measuring exactly at 8w6d. I was nervous bz I haven't been eating much bz of the nausea and I stopped progesterone and Estrogen at 6w4d, but everything looks good.

I got tears in my eyes when i saw the baby moving its arms and almost doing a crunch. I guess s/he will be athletic like their daddy :) Today was my last appointment with the RE, it was bitter sweet. I almost hugged my RE. We will be missing the care and attention we have been getting from them. But I am happy to be pooled back in the normal pregnancy group.

Hmommy- Waiting for your update sweetie. I am sure it will be a happy one!

Aimze,no not called them will probably do it tomorrow as I'll be 12 weeks come Monday...... l wait for th postman if nothing then call them!

Babs brilliant news you must be soooooo relieved!!!
Hmommy looking forward to your news!!!

Babs so happy for you and your hubs. That's great news

Soph hope you get your scan soon. It's been such a wait for you. Having the anxiety is understandable. I'm sure your lil bean is doing great though :)

Hmommy looking foward to your update

Hmommy iv been sat online thinking about you an waiting..

It's 5pm I think where you are an 10pm here....I'm about to go sleepies so will check tomorrow..

Lots of love to all x

Hi girls!! I am thrilled to tell you the great news that my little peanut is still growing (measuring 7 weeks and 6 days...so still a little behind) but a super heart rate of 163 :happydance: I cried on the table..lying there in disbelief because I was totally expecting the worst. My RE has released me to my obgyn but I still have to go in each week until 10 weeks for blood work and they're keeping me on progesterone shots until 12weeks.

Babs, congrats on your awesome news!!! :hugs:

Aimze, thank you for checking in on me, I don't know what I'd do without all of you to chat with.:hugs:

Hmommy I am so happy for you. Sounds like they are taking good care of you too. Go out and celebrate tonight :) now you can breathe a little better

Bbblues, I'm just really looking forward to sleeping well tonight! Lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->