IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Babs that is wonderful!

Hmommy I am so ecstatic that a miracle could happen for one of us how amazing! Am so happy for you!

Thank you so much Peachy :hugs: it really is a miracle and I am so grateful!! I wish the same for you and have you in my nightly prayers :flower:

Hmommy amazIng news! I am honestly so happy for you. I feel like a good friend has told me the best news in the world!

Ladies we've made the decision to attend an adoption meeting in two weeks. A lot of agencies like 6 months break of ttc after ivf so we'll see what they say!

Xx

Hmommy that is amazing g news and so so happy for you. But jealous that you see the little one every week!!!

aimez this is great positive news. Least you 're going and you'll get all the right Information Into the process. 6 months wil fly by for you both!!
Keep us up to date with what happens and what they say!!!

Today I'm hoping my shorts fit me still, as not wearing maternity jeans today...... washing out, big payday shop later.

My car that I've had from New is due for either me buying outright, trading in for a newer model or giving it back and just buying a cheap car elsewhere.
My thoughts was just buying my car outright. But then hubby mentioned the blood might. It be big enough for pushchair and other stuff which could restrict us if we wanted to go out as a three-month with other stuff.So that's blown my theory of keeping it into turmoil....
So going back to the car dealership to see what cars are available which would be better - there is a 4x4 type of car which looks good on paper but whether the boot is bigger is another thing.....
This baby thing is a lot more expensive dive than I thought to be honest. So prepared for it never working, that now (fingers crossed) it has there are so many things that I never dared thinking of.
Luckily in the room which we'll use already had a wardrobe with in built cupboards and a set of drawers we can use all we would need is a cot bed, so that cuts down on the costs a bit. Plus people at work sell theirs all the time so if we Times it right could get a real bargain!!!

Just waiting for the postman to see if I get anything from the hospital, if not I'll call them.

Have a good day all!!!

So called the hospital. They received my paperwork this week. They have something like another 2 weeks 1 day for something or other. But I'm in the system and will receive a letter with a date in due course......
So its going to be more a 14 week scan for me.......
So just got to wait!!!! Bummer!!!!

Aimze, I think its beautiful that you and your hubby are considering adoption. :hugs: I honestly think its one of the most selfless things one human can give to another, and as corney as it may sound, I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. You were meant to be a mommy and there just may be a little boy or girl out there desperate for you to love them.

Can't wait to hear all about what they say!!! :flower:

Soph, I can't believe how long you have to wait for your ultrasound ](*,) Hope it comes sooner than you think.

I made my appointment this morning with a midwife at my obgyn's office. I go next Thursday and hoping they'll schedule me for another ultrasound asap!!

Have a great day everyone. :thumbup:

Aimze that's great news!! Let us know how the meeting goes

Soph 14 weeks?! Poor thing you have been so patient. Too bad they can't just squeeze you in since they know a letter is coming.

AFM weighed myself this morning and I have lost 9 pounds so far. I can't wait for first trimester to be done so I can eat normal again. My next appointment is aug 7. They are going to do another sono and testing for downs.

Soph 14 weeks! What a joke! Nottingham nhs is awful...my friend is under Mansfield kings mill & she got her 12 week scan @ her midwife apt two weeks ago at 9weeks.

Bbblues wow that's some weight loss! I need to do the same haha!

Soph were big Kia advocates, love em an so good value compared to similar models. We were going to swop our 3 yr deal Kia rio for the Kia ceed SW which has an amazing boot an was only like £30 a month more...worth looking @!

Xx

Ohhhh my back in the morning is painful..... I have to really be careful when I roll (yes literally roll) out of bed as I can't get out normally.....
When will these muscles stop softening?????

Bought some more maternity stuff yesterday. 2 x work trousers, and some cheap other times.taking two items back as when I tried them on at home just didn't like them.....

Soph, I get back ache in the morning too, and when I roll over, or twist in bed, I sometimes get these aweful pulled-muscle type of feelings. FUN! :dohh:

I'm heading out to buy a couple of pairs of maternity pants today. I'm a teacher and we go back in two weeks, (yes, isn't that ridiculous...school starting up in August!!) so I need something that will be comfortable but also hide my bloated-already-looking-pregnant look until I'm ready to share the news.

Hows everyone else feeling?
:flower:

I'm loving the maternity jeans sooooo comfortable, compared to my old ones.

I can't believe that I'm 12 weeks today.....
It's zoomed by 2/3rds to go now!!!!

Way to go Soph!

Afm, you won't believe this but I went to the ER today after soaking my poor mother in laws car seat with blood. The baby is fine but my placenta is tearing off the uterus so now I'm on bed rest for God only knows how long. this kid is giving me a run for my money!!!

Omg! How scared you must have been. Glad baby is fine.

Pcsoph- yay for being 12 weeks. What a relief! :)

AFM- I go in Tuesday to have my cerclage done. I will be put under general anesthia. I was really nervous but then my cousin said it is an easy out patient procedure and no real risk at this early on! So, I'm just ready to have it done so I know I won't lose these babies!

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing?

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. I'm just so crazily busy with work. Also, we have family visiting and my in-laws had a huge fight and well... let's just put it that way: my life has been really chaotic lately.:wacko:

I'll be flying to Switzerland for a wedding in 3 weeks. So, looking forward to get a break from everything that's been going on lately.

I'm currently 10w5d and am feeling a bit better. Seems like instead of feeling nauseous all the time, I now feel hungry all the time. And when I don't eat, I'm back to feeling nauseous. Also, since about 2 weeks I feel incredibly exhausted. I sleep for about 9 hours, get up and 2-3 hours later I feel super sleepy again. Oh, and I get tons of headaches lately as well..!

Aimze and Peachy, words can't express how incredibly sorry I am to hear about what happened!! :( I hope you girls are alright. :hugs:

Thanks oculi...great to hear from you...

Oh my god hmommy! When will you have another scan? What an awful fright! An your poor mother in laws seat...do you get on with her? Mine hates me so would have been more fuel to her fire!

Bma good luck for your surgery Hun! Xx

Hmommy thank god both you and baby are ok. Just rest up

Occuli glad to hear your feeling better. Hopefully I'll be right there myself soon.

Bma good luck with your surgery

Happy 12 weeks soph

hmommy... glad everything ok - hope there is some good day time TV on the box for you to watch.
Keep us updated with how the bed rest is going!!

Wearing these maternity bras today from mothercare - 36F (I know im HUGE!!) and my boobs are spilling out of them (was a small 34E b4Preg), it's alomost like a balcony bra, and to be honest totally non supportive so a bit of a waste of £28.... trouble is it is bin day today and i have thrown away the box and receipt.. so can't really take them back. I love my underwired bras and really miss the support lift and seperate they do for the boobs these maternity bras just mush your boobs into one long sausage, and squish them together and when my size they get a bit sweaty in the creae between them both! Utterly delightful!!!

BMA good luck for tomorrow, hope the afterefffects aren't too bad for you!

Pcsoph- yay for being 12 weeks. What a relief! :)

AFM- I go in Tuesday to have my cerclage done. I will be put under general anesthia. I was really nervous but then my cousin said it is an easy out patient procedure and no real risk at this early on! So, I'm just ready to have it done so I know I won't lose these babies!

Good luck! My sister in law had a cerclarge for both of her babies..it's a good thing! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->