IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Erm random.com?

My breasts have started dripping milk...I've had a miscarriage before an nothing ever came out them..

It started off water then turned into thick white milk...well I'm assuming milk, I haven't tasted it! Ick

I'd presume your body is still full of pregnancy hormones, so it wouldn't surprise me!!

But I didn't think there was any milk there until way later...

God I really hope this isn't because there is some retained placenta left :-/ I was just feeling better & off to work for the first time in 3 weeks an now I feel back to sq 1 with an awful slap in the face :-(

Aimze hopefully it is just leftover hormones working there way out of your body and it probably isn't milk but perhaps just colostrum (or however you spell it) I am glad you started feeling better now please don't let this set you back. Your body has been through so much just give it a little time to heal and go back to normal :hugs:

I just want my body back...I'm going to start taking a herbal remedy of St. John's wort and Angus castus which apparently gets hormones back to normal quicker...

Will go drs tomorrow for full blood count too to check thyroid levels as apparently that attribute to leaking boobs x

Finally the hospital called me as they were confused over my dates. So I confirmed that I was 12w3d.
So she booked me in for a scan on Monday.
So relieved to be honest, least we'll know if everything is ok. Then I can breathe a sigh of relief and start to relax a little more.
But I'm looking sort of pregnant today with what I'm wearing so quite Inwardly smiling about this!!!!!

Aimze- :hugs: :hugs: sorry this is just continuing on.

Pcosph- glad you finally get a scan!Can't wait to hear the good news :) I'm right there with you, I'm loving my belly :)

AFM- my cerclage went very well and I haven't had any spotting since leaving the hospital yesterday. :happydance: I feel comfort knowing that my cervix is closed shut and my babies are that much safer :) I have my nuchal scan next Wednesday and the only reason I'm doing it is because my ob said that sometimes they can determine the gender! Otherwise I wasn't going to have the scan because if my baby has Down's syndrome I'm still going to have it :)

Anyways I hope you all have a lovely day!!!

Aimze I'm so sorry. I think your ok. Your body has been through a lot. Bloodwork sounds like a good idea.

Did anyone spot after they stopped progesterone? My last one was Monday night. Woke up last night and was spotting. Called my dr just waiting for her to call back.

Bma, glad to hear that all went well with your procedure! :)

Soph, awesome news! Scan on Monday!! :)

Bbblues, with the constant change in hormones, it's not surprising that you have a little spotting. try not to worry, I'm sure it's totally fine :)

Afm, still on bed. rest and had a little light pink bleeding last night :( can't wait to see my obgyn on Friday and just praying that she puts my mind at ease and send me back to work.

Shared my ultrasound photo with my best friend today when she came to visit me..it was really nice to be able to just have a moment of happy baby sharing! :)

Thanks soph and hmommy. Spotting seems to have stopped.

Soph so happy your finally getting your scan

Bma glad everything went well

Yippee I'm off work for 2days and off to Wales for the weekend with hubby. Weathershould be good.
On eBay I've won a few bundles of Maternity clothes too such as cargo trousers which I'm desperate for... Just hope they fit. But for the cost who cares.....

Finding it really hard to sleep at the moment. Feels like I have a ball in my stomach. Blobs seems to be hurting more again. Hubby "tweaked" my nipple whilst in bed last night God I nearly jumped to the ceiling. He won't be doing that again!!!!
I am so tired before beforehand soon as I get in I wake up. Can't get comfortable, never properly sleep just have loads of dreams - mainly about babies, so hardly surprising!!!

Wah hoo week 13 for me.
Scan tomorrow.

Getting some new cheap bras today. As I want an underworld one for specific outfits as the straps on maternity bras are so thick, so I want a bra that looms ok under a vest top and doesn't squeeze the boobs together into one long sausage!!!

Pcsoph congrats on week 13 and best of luck on your scan!

Soph hope you had a nice trip. Can't wait to hear how your scan went.

Back to work today. Am already wearing maternity clothes because they're so much more comfortable, but haven't told anyone since I'm just 10 weeks..hubby says I should just tell people since 14 days likely won't make a difference but I'm scared. When are you ladies letting the cat out of the bag? :)

Soph hope your scan went well...

When is everyone else's?

Afm...started cocktail of St. John's wort & angus castus an bleeding stopped an not dared squeeze boobs...

So adoption agency said 12 months till they'll consider us...a joke really when so many kids needs homes! Really annoying! X

Hey girlies - it was scan day today 13w1d...

Wow how emtional was i?? It was perfect. Right size, shape heartbeat fluttering away. Moving around when prodded.
I was sooo scared that nothing would be there when they put the scan on my tummy. (pics will be uploaded when i get home as at work at the moment)

The measurements came back as precisely my due date 9th feb.

4 photos, one where it is sticking out it's tongue as well.....

So there is something there and i am not imagining things. Hubby was so excited watching it, and seeing it move around, he was on a high about it. Prob the most excited i have seen him - but i think with men they have to offically see something there to believe it, esp with me having had no symptoms either... if i had my head down the bowl of the toilet then it might be another matter.

The consultant came to see me as i was IVF they like to say hello and make sure i am OK, but he decided that there was no need for him in my case as it all seems to be going along swimmingly and was happy to be midwife led from now on.
The nucal fold (?) test was done too, but the fluid under the neck was minimal so the scan lady said it looked good on that front too for us!

So now we have offically gone "public" Hubby has told his best mate, blokes being blokes he sent a pic of the scan photo and reply was "great" nothing more said /asked - quite funny!! Hmommy know exactly how you feel, i just wanted those extra two weeks to see the scan confirm all is ok - as the thought of having told people then if the worst did happen having to tell them again it all fell through just filled me with dread.. The two weeks will zoom by....

So now i still feel wierd saying "I'm pregnant" as always hoped i would be able to say it - but always prepared myself for not ever saying it!

In full blown maternity clothes now... all old clothes packed away so it makes it easier to see what does actually fit me rather than no, no, no, sort of.....
Wanting hubby to put them in the loft as won't be needing them for at least 6/7 months... esp as the majority of them are work clothes so will get them out after baby born ro gauge how the weight loss is going as i'm determined to be able to to wear all the same clothes as before... woman on a mission!!!

So now just got to wait until next midwife appt end of this month, then 20 week scan end of September 26th... Then we have to decide whether to find out the sex or not - think i want to wait and see what it is, will make the birth more exciting.
My sister seems to think it's a girl as she reckons boys give you more MS.. as cause i had nothing it's got to be a girl.
I think hubby thinks and hopes it a boy so he can get the boy trained up for triathlons so they can train together - the child will not have a say in the matter as far as hubby is concerned!!!

Back to work today. Am already wearing maternity clothes because they're so much more comfortable, but haven't told anyone since I'm just 10 weeks..hubby says I should just tell people since 14 days likely won't make a difference but I'm scared. When are you ladies letting the cat out of the bag? :)

Do what you are most comfortable with. I told everyone at work around 11 weeks. I was showing and just figured I'd rather let it out then hide out! Lol

Soph so excited for you!! Sounds like everything is going great :)

Hmommy I told everyone 10 weeks. I have been so nauseous, lost 12 lbs, figured it was safe.

Aimze that stinks they make you wait so long. Glad to hear your doing better though

AFM I go back to my dr on Wednesday. Going to bring my mom and my daughter with me since I'm getting an external sono finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->