IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Thank you! I wasn't going to do the nuchal but when they said they can sometimes tell the gender I said sign me up!!

Love your pic as well <3

Bbblues, amazing pic and you too bma!! :) congrats ladies!!

Oh and Bma, I'm definitely going to be doing the DS testing now!! So exciting to know what sex your babies are!! :)

Ladies just came back from my first chiropractors appointment. It was wonderful. The doctor specializes in prenatal chiropractic care. So it's all safe. Took away so much tension in my body. Definitely feel more relaxed.

I had my nuchal too but it seemed good as there was hardly any fluid, so Dr said that with my blood test they will class me as low or high risk if high I will be offered further testing.
But it seemed good news!!!!

Wah hoo..... 14 weeks today. Can't believe how quickly it's going!!!!!

Plus its our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 20th. The customary present is cotton so got hubby a little babygrow which has triathlon symbols all over it.
Quite apt and officially the 1st baby item bought!!!!

Plus its our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 20th. The customary present is cotton so got hubby a little babygrow which has triathlon symbols all over it.
Quite apt and officially the 1st baby item bought!!!!

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Bought some more cheap casual tops today. 5 more tops to wear with my jeans rather than the ones my sis gave me - as want those for work....

Hi ladies..

Happy 14 weeks soph!

Hope everyone else is well?

Well we had our interview with social worker today...she says she sees no reason why we can't start process ASAP...first courses sept & oct! Woop!

X

Aimez...... that's brill news!!!!! You must be so excited.
Is hubby as excited????

Where is the course??

Hi ladies..

Happy 14 weeks soph!

Hope everyone else is well?

Well we had our interview with social worker today...she says she sees no reason why we can't start process ASAP...first courses sept & oct! Woop!

X

Yey!!!!!!! :happydance: OMG, you better keep us posted on all of that! Good things are happening for you Aimze :hugs:

OMG... i just can't stop eating today. My stomach is fit to burst, but still i have that hunger feeling!!

Ate my lunch at 11am (salad with a few lumps of cheese) , now snacking on some sweets already, had porridge with banana, apple, go ahead slices....
My god weight watchers will love me after baby born, i'm going to earning them loads of money!!

Happy anniversary soph and happy 14 weeks. I think I'm finally getting my appetite as well. Thank god. I missed food lol

Aimze so happy for you such good news. So deserving

So I think I felt the baby last night?! So early I know. I was putting stuff back on the self. Stretching kinda weird and then right by my belly button I felt this little boom. Almost like he/she didn't like me doing that. Really didn't feel like gas. You ladies think its possible??

Bbblues- why not? I've read that second time moms can feel early because they know what to look for where as first times moms migt mistake movement for being gas, hunger pains etc. I feel like I can feel mine sometimes too(probably not really) but its fun no less!!

Bblues... my sis said on her 3rd she felt it at 11 weeks....

I'm looking out for inner flutters but not feeling anything that I would think ohhh that's a movement. I think the food I've eaten today is probably suffocating the baby...
But got my pregnancy pillow today so gonna see how it feels tonight in bed!!!!

Hi ladies! Good to hear everyone is doing well. I went to the RE for the last time yesterday! I am 13+ wks. when did everyone stop progesterone? He finally stopped mine and I can't help but feel nervous to lose the support! Anyone else feel this way? Are you guys still taking a baby aspirin. I am still on this and the RE told me to stay on and leave it up to the OB which is in 2 weeks. I am just excited to be a normal pregnant person! Did anyone find out the sex at the nuchal fold appt? We aren't going to find out so we opted out of the nuchal test.

Pcsoph- you are so funny with all the eating comments. Baby is loving it I'm sure!! Let us know what you think of the pillow, is it the big snoogle thing? I'm contemplating getting one too, so I look forward to your review!

Kpkj- my RE had me stop at 11 weeks. Yes, I was nervous but I decided to trust them. At a certain point your placenta takes over anyway... :) you will be fine. I'm now 13 weeks and 3 days and my babies are still doing well. I am still taking baby aspirin as well and my RE said the same thing as yours and I can not for the life of me remember what my ob said about taking it... But I'm still taking it :shrug:

Also- I did find out the sex at my nuchal screening... But only because we asked. So if you let them know you don't want to know... Then you don't have to worry. I wouldn't have known what to look for and I had a flat screen tv in my face of the ultrasound. The dr had to actually show us what he saw. I can't believe you don't want to know. But how exciting!!!

Well we decided against the nuchal test mostly bc we wouldn't change anything based on the results. I guess we can revisit the idea with the ob. So, are you sharing what you're having or keeping a secret for now? We ( well mostly I) decided not to find out bc this whole ivf process has felt so unnatural and unsurprising that I wanted at least one surprise moment! My husband would probably find out in a heartbeat if I let him!

Yeah, the only reason I did the nuchal is to possibly find out the gender ! Lol I wouldn't do anything either. And no... I've told on the thread already :) it's not 100% yet but I'm havingt a boy and a girl ! I'm so excited I just can't stand it. Painting the nursery tonight or tomorrow !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->