• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Aimze, when's your EDD? I think we're all due at more or less the same time. So cool! :D

Hmommy, thanks! :D
were they happy with your bloodworks?:)

Peachy, don't worry too much about not having a lot of symptoms. They say most women only really start having symptoms between 6-8 weeks. Some women never experience any symptoms at all! I'm sure everything's just fine with your little peanut.:hugs:

Oculi I'm due according to my calculations 21st Feb! :) x

It's so nice that we are all following through onto this 1st tri board.

My stomach is feeling a bit harder now and not and "soft and squidgy" as it used to be!

My EDD is 9th Feb, got my letter from the clinic about the confirmation, egg storage and length of time they will store the three eggs they froze and how 30% are likely not to make the thawing process. Which leads me onto the point - when we decide to try to another one, do we take meds again to prepare our bodies or do they time it so that they implant it at the natural ovulation time. And if that egg doesn;t make it, do you have to wait another month to do another - as if i only want 1 egg put back if that doesn;t make the thawing process will have to thaw another one..(as twins scare me a little as well as the cost of doubling the things you have to get for them).

Not sure why i'm thinking this at this moment, as need to get this one out of the way first. But i would like another one fairly close afterwards (my mum conceived me 3 months after she had my sister, and my sister has three kids aged 6-3) so i like them being very close and get the nappy stage over and done with!
Definately not going back on BC after the birth - whats the point.. quite like my body being natural without hormones being pumped artifically into it, and like knowing what it does day by day....

That is my thought for the day.
Decided that this weekend i need to go wrap dress shopping, so i can expand the dress throughout the months, and wear leggings too, good for winter and summer. Can't see the point of spending loads on clothes that will only last me a few months!

Excellent news oculi!!!

I had my scan too. Everything growing nicely. Saw the sac the fetal pole and the baby AND the heartbeat!!! It was 127 bpm. I get to call my OB for my 8 week apt and I have a scan next week.

Bb wonderful news!

Pcsoph since you're already thinking about number 2 then don't worry so much about getting some new things for yourself as you will use them again and when you are done perhaps you could sell them to a consignment shop. The most important thing is that you feel good and are comfortable!

Oh and pcsoph I did a frozen transfer and yes it had to be medicated although some do natural. I had 3 frozen and 2 thawed and put back in. If one hadn't survived they would have tjawed the 3rd. The thawing process is very quick and doesn't take long. Mine were taken out 2 hours before transfer and they know right away if they are expanding and growing or not so no you wouldn't wait another month they would take another out right then.

Soph I always wonder about the second...I've never thought we'd be able to have one child an the thoughts of a lonely child doesn't seem fair...we obviously don't have any frosties so if everything went to plan an we get our special bundle we would possibly do egg share so another lady can have a chance...

New clothes.....can't wait to go shopping....12 week scan new bras an some good spacious dresses! X

Phew been mega constipated over the past week.
No longer. The relief is beyond estacy. I honestly could feel it building g right up to my throat, which not going for a week not surprised.

Feel my stomach has reduced almost immediately and so much more comfortable!!

Again that's all. It's all romance and flowers being pregnant eh?????

Oculi, they said my progesterone/estrogen all went up and that's a good thing, so I'm continuing on with the shots and patches :wacko:

My mother in law bought me some cute onesies and bibs that say "I love Mommy" today and the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting." So, yes, I actually have baby clothes hanging in my closet!!! :wacko: I pray to God I'm not getting a jinx. :shrug: LOL... I must admit though, I do love staring at them hanging there.. so sweet.

Congrats on your pregnancy pcsoph2890 and other mums-to-be! Great thread to start, pcsoph2890! God bless you all with a healthy n happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thats so sweet hmommy...defo hasnt jinxed anythin!

Soph i relate to doing a num.2...but also a big stuck fart ha!!

X

hmommy ~ my mother is dying to buy me my "first baby" gift! I keep telling her that after the ultrasound she can buy me anything she wants :rofl: so sweet though.

How is everyone feeling today?

Got my results from my second beta ~ 1370!!!! :yipee: I can't believe how high it jumped in 4 days. According to the doctor I'm doubling every 30 hours. And my due date is estimated for March 5th, 2014 (my 26th birthday :wohoo:)

Hi girls!!
I think I am ready to bite the bullet and join you girls in the first tri thread!! Feel awesome to say so - first tri :)

Most of you know me from the May/June IVF thread. For others, this was my first IVF and I am 5 weeks 5 day pregnant today. I have my first US on Monday (8th July) and I will be 6+3, so hoping to see a HB. I am super nervous about it and just praying that everything goes well.

We haven't told anyone yet! Plan on telling just our parents after the 6+3 US and then onto siblings and 2 best freinds after our 8 week US. Rest acquaintances after 12 weeks. We have already booked ourselves for a vacation for 13th week to celebrate.

So far don't feel many symptoms. Boobs are getting bigger and 1-2 random instances of nausea but nothing bad. Sometimes I wonder, if I have anything in there? But I should not complain, I hear nausea can knock the wind out of you.
Hubs has been treating awesome. Cooking and cleaning all by himself. He won't let me do anything till our 6+3 US and we know everything looks ok. I am waiting for that appointment. :happydance:

August - I think you have 2 in there!! My second beta was only 700, so I think I have only 1. Though my hubs thinks we have 2. WE will know more on Monday :) When is your US?

amize - your US is just a day after mine right? So excited for you ...

hmommmy - So sweet of yur mom-in-law. I have not bought anything yet. Hubs won't let me, till we reach our 3rd tri!!

August- Amazing beta!!

Babs- Congratulations on your bean! Hopefully the weekend goes fast for you since you get to see your baby on Mon!

Yep Babs I'm 9th July...woooo can't wait....I'll have one a week later too...

Peachy I forgot when ur US is? X

August I love your photo on bump section...I'm going to take one! X

Hi ladies ! Mind if I join this thread as well? I'm 7 weeks 4 days (according to measurement) with twins! I did one round of IVF/FET and was successful. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies and be a supportive outlet for you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"