IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Welcome to our little club bma!!!!

You guys talking about bumps made me go through all the uploaded photos on that forum.... depends whether I suck in (nothing) or just let it hang. If I just let it hang, pretty impressive but looks fat. Will see if I am brave enough to take photo and post!!!

Thank you!

I've been looking for the bump forum and can't find it, can someone point me in the right direction?

Its right @ the top of the first tri bma...

Bloody addictive scrolling through so be warned!

Im going to add my 8 week bump after scan on Tuesday x

Anyone elses skin spotty as? Im usually quite clear but i have a chin & forehead of mega monster spots!!

X

Nope no spots from me!

Blobs have slightly calmed down now - still hurt in the morning when i climb out of bed, but then through the rest of the day they aren't that bad!!
Still no sickness. Could I be a lucky one with none at all, as I'm nearly 9 weeks now so the books etc say it should be wearing off by now if you have it.....

Anyone elses skin spotty as? Im usually quite clear but i have a chin & forehead of mega monster spots!!

X

Yes! My chin is spotty & I had a big guy on my cheek that is taking forever to go away! I'm even in the skin care industry & can't get it under control :shrug:

Bma - they say if you break out you are carrying a girl because thy take the mother beauty away! Lol not sure how true just a old wife's tale.

Psco- I uploaded my 5 week bump :rofl: I stuck in my belly ;)

As for me- I'm 5 weeks today :happydance: I'm dying for a scan and for the :sex: ban to be lifted! I'm feeling sick here and there and my chest hurts here an there but nothing more, and I'm super bloated!

i saw your bump - but you potentiall have three little ones in there so not surprised!!!

I'm sat here at work, with my shirt out of the trousers button undone and zip down!!! The relief!!!

Augustluvers- that's what I keep saying! I must have a girl in there! I hope :)

Your bump is so cute! And I'm 7 weeks 4 days and my :sex: ban has no been lifted. :( going crazy. Until they hear a heartbeat you most likely won't be able to do it. I've heard my heartbeats and still can't do it! And I bled after the ultrasound and it freaked me out.

I've given up and am in maternity clothes already. Months and months of fertility drugs and no exercise has made me look prego already before I was! Lol

I just posted my bump too! Haha

Pcso- thank you :shy: I know wht you mean about relief! I'm having one of those "nothing fits!" Kind of days and its all from this bloating! I'm out hopping with my husband and I tried on maternity jeans and oh how nice they feel! So good that I bought them. I need to be comfortable and not constricted you know? Lol

Bma- I can't wait to go and see your bump!!!! Yeah this :sex: restriction is a killer! Never knew pregnancy could make you want it so much more lol

Aimze had my u/s yesterday at 6w5d and baby measured 6w2d with 123bpm. That was all good she said but I have an enlarged yolk sac 6mm and that is not good. She said it indicates abnormalities/miscarriage. I go back next Tues for repeat u/s. She wasn't optimistic about my chances and from what I have read it doesn't look good. All I can do is wait it out and pray.

Oh peachy I'm so sorry....I hope the yolk sac keeps providing nutrients an tues goes well x

Peachy iv just done some reading an found loads of websites where everything is ok...an enlarged yolk seems to be over 5mm....some ladies who had 9mm still had a healthy pregnancy...yours is just at the large measurements...

I really would have some cautious optimism...Lots of hugs x

Peachy, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. But I agree with Aimze. If you do some research you'll come across plenty of stories about women who had an enlarged yolk sac but went on to having healthy pregnancies and healthy babies. So, stay positive. :hugs:

Peachy ~ try to stay positive :hugs: Like Aimze said, there are many successful pregnancies with an enlarged sac.

How is everyone today?

I'm doing well. I have another blood work appointment today. I'm going to ask today when will they schedule me for a scan. I'm 5w1d today :happydance:

hey august...how much blood.wrk do u get?

hope u get a scan soon!!

i hav a 7+4 scan on tuesday an midwife apt straight after if all is well....x

At doctors now they are doing a scan!!!!

They do blood work until you are at 2000 which I was beyond that on wednesday :)

Well.... I'm having twins!!!!! :happydance: Both are measuring the same! I'm so excited and nervous of course! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->