IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies!!! Hopefully everyone is doing well. Went for my 21 day bloods this morning. Thankfully it was only one vile. Now I just have to wait 6 more days to go to the doctor and get all of our results from the past month. To some ppl 6 days its nothing...when you're playing the waiting game it feels like an eternity. Anyone else have any other updates/doctor appts coming up?

Hi Jen! It was just a regular SA that my RE did. They said when we do the IUI they are going to do a test on the washed sperm which I am happy about :)
I definitely want to do ICSI :) How are you?

Good morning ladies!

Haj~ Yay for moving forward and getting the blood test done. I hope all comes out well. :thumbup:

Nothing really going on in my direction. Just play the usual waiting game. :coffee:

I hope everyone is well! Haj thank you for asking about updates. If anyone would like something added or changed on the first page please let me know.

Haj - I hope the 6 days goes fast for you!

No updates here just waiting for AF to come. This cycle has been really long I'm CD 33 and I have no clue when I O'd. It thought it was around the 3/12 but don't really know for sure. I wish AF would come so I could try to figure out when I will approx be starting IVF. Oh well more waiting.

Blue, Did you test? Maybe you are prego?

Blue I'm sure thats very frustrating! Do you normally have really long cycles? I hope something shows up for you soon. Either a BFP! or AF so that you can get things started.

Blue, hmmm are you taking any vitamins or anything that would prolong it?

Haj! Good Luck! hope those 6 days go by in a flash!!!!!!!!!!!

I think any change in your natural habits can sometimes alter a cycle....

Not taking anything new. I don't normally have very long cycles but seems like once in a blue moon I do. Maybe annovulatory this month or maybe messed up from last cycle's meds with IUI and all. Who knows..

Hi lovely ladies :hi:

Just checking in. Hope you're all ok. Nothing to report my end, still waiting on my last test result, but that will probably come back in April sometime so still a while to go :coffee:
Still hoping it's all clear like the others, but only time will tell.

In the meantime I see from my ticker and my CBFM that I'm entering my fertile period yet again, so as always i'll get busy with hubby :sex: and hope for a miracle :blush: :haha: One must always try!

:hugs: to you all

Mind if I join? I recognize some of you from IUI or LTTTC threads, but this looks like a good one to jump into. I think I have at least skimmed all 30 pages so far!

We have our IVF consult/consent meeting with our RE on April 4th, and will most likely start the process next cycle (mid-April). I will be on bcp for 2-6 weeks, depending on our and the clinic's schedule.

Most of my history is in my signature below. This is month 6 on femara. We are just taking it easy this month with no IUI or injectables.

I started acupuncture last cycle since my insurance covers it (with only $5 co-pay), and I figured it couldn't hurt. Like many of you ladies, we are on our own for the IVF costs, and saving the $15,000 is pretty stressful. I think dh and I have finally accepted it though.

I look forward to getting to know you all better throughout this long process!

Mind if I join? I recognize some of you from IUI or LTTTC threads, but this looks like a good one to jump into. I think I have at least skimmed all 30 pages so far!

We have our IVF consult/consent meeting with our RE on April 4th, and will most likely start the process next cycle (mid-April). I will be on bcp for 2-6 weeks, depending on our and the clinic's schedule.

Most of my history is in my signature below. This is month 6 on femara. We are just taking it easy this month with no IUI or injectables.

I started acupuncture last cycle since my insurance covers it (with only $5 co-pay), and I figured it couldn't hurt. Like many of you ladies, we are on our own for the IVF costs, and saving the $15,000 is pretty stressful. I think dh and I have finally accepted it though.

Welcome! :hi:

I do remember you from another thread but I can't remember which one. Sorry the IUI's didn't work for you. Sorry you have to move to IVF like the rest of us but it will be nice to have all this support.

I will start acupuncture very soon. I have my first patient visit next Wednesday. Apparently the first visit is 90 minutes long... not sure what will all be done during the first visit but I'm looking forward to it. Anyone have any idea's on what the first visit usually is and what is done?

Hi Ladies, will love to join you all.I may be on to my 4th ivf in June/July if i did not get my miracle before then.Best wishes to all

Welcome LadyAlex. :wave:

Hi Jen! It was just a regular SA that my RE did. They said when we do the IUI they are going to do a test on the washed sperm which I am happy about :)
I definitely want to do ICSI :) How are you?

I'm good, dying to get started so a bit impatient. Good luck with your IUI hopefully you will have success with that.

Haj - I hope the 6 days goes fast for you!

No updates here just waiting for AF to come. This cycle has been really long I'm CD 33 and I have no clue when I O'd. It thought it was around the 3/12 but don't really know for sure. I wish AF would come so I could try to figure out when I will approx be starting IVF. Oh well more waiting.

She never comes when you want her to and always comes when you don't. Sucks waiting hope it happens soon for you blue!

Welcome :wave: Good luck with your consult, only two weeks away. Sorry to hear that you have to do IVF. Unexplained is the worst after my first sets of tests that's where we were. I just wanted to know why. We later determined it was MF and although still bad at least I now know IVF is our only chance. But whatever the case we are all in the same boat. I have a good feeling that this group will have many successful BFP's.

Hi all - I had a great appt with my consultant! Filled in all the paperwork and started my blood tests. It was our decision to wait a bit as my husband is off work for July and August (teacher) so thought it would be better if I could put my feet up rather than chasing our almost 3 year old!
I have been going to acupuncture to help thicken my lining - not sure if it is going to help but thought I should give EVERYTHING a try!!!
Its an exciting next step yet very scary also!!!

Hi lovely ladies :hi:

Just checking in. Hope you're all ok. Nothing to report my end, still waiting on my last test result, but that will probably come back in April sometime so still a while to go :coffee:
Still hoping it's all clear like the others, but only time will tell.

In the meantime I see from my ticker and my CBFM that I'm entering my fertile period yet again, so as always i'll get busy with hubby :sex: and hope for a miracle :blush: :haha: One must always try!

:hugs: to you all

Get busy and fingers crossed that a miracle will happen. I believe in them! 2good friends of mine had fertility issues and got pregnant in between IVF cycles and one just got pregnant as a surprise after having IVF twins. She is actually having her c-section today :happydance:

Welcome S08 - Looks like we are on about the same time line for our IVF to start!

Hi all - I had a great appt with my consultant! Filled in all the paperwork and started my blood tests. It was our decision to wait a bit as my husband is off work for July and August (teacher) so thought it would be better if I could put my feet up rather than chasing our almost 3 year old!
I have been going to acupuncture to help thicken my lining - not sure if it is going to help but thought I should give EVERYTHING a try!!!
Its an exciting next step yet very scary also!!!

Congrats on starting the whole process. I have heard wonders about acupunture so I'm sure it will do you wonders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back