IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that after 6 days of bleeding I have a negative HPT today. Obviously very upset, feel robbed. Had no sooner got the BFP than it was taken away. Going to now take a break from IVF, will save up again and come back to this next year.

Wishing you all the very best of luck with your IVF journeys. I won't be gone completely, will still check on how everyone is doing.

Ali xxx

Hey ladies. E/R is set for Monday!

Good luck on Monday!

Retrieval tomorrow! Kind of nervous!

Good luck tomorrow! I look forward to hearing your update!

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that after 6 days of bleeding I have a negative HPT today. Obviously very upset, feel robbed. Had no sooner got the BFP than it was taken away. Going to now take a break from IVF, will save up again and come back to this next year.

Wishing you all the very best of luck with your IVF journeys. I won't be gone completely, will still check on how everyone is doing.

Ali xxx

:( :hugs: I'm so sorry. I wish you tons of luck in what ever happens in the future for you. :hugs:

Missannabelle - good luck!

Southaspen - how exciting! Good luck and cant wait for your update

Good luck for Monday Missannabelle!

SouthAspen I hope your ER goes well and you get lots of nice eggs that turn into even nicer embryos.

Daisy I am so sorry to hear your news. Getting a BFP only to have it taken away is heartbreaking. I hope you'll be able to try again soon and fulfil your dream of becoming a Mum.

Thanks Jenn for your kind words. A BFP is never just a BFP after multiple miscarriages but I am trying to celebrate the moment and have hope that everything will work out. :)

Daisy: I'm soooooo sorry :( I feel terrible for you.

Daisy- very sorry to hear! Its not essy, having been thru two mcs i know the feeling. Dont be hard on urself, relax anx i Hope and pray that u get ur little one very soon. :hugs:

Hey ladies. E/R is set for Monday!

Good luck with your ER, I hope you get lots of great eggs.

Retrieval tomorrow! Kind of nervous!

So exciting you'll be PUPO in no time, good luck tomorrow!!

Hi everyone,

Ali xxx

Ali I am so sorry to hear this my heart is breaking for you. It's just not fair :cry: I hope things turn around soon and you can get started again.

Hey ladies! Congrats on the new BFPs, retrievals and transfers! And to all in their TWW, FX'd!!!!
Daisy- so sorry to hear that :( I hope you can get started again soon.

AFM- My u/s is scheduled for this monday! Cant wait to see our baby or babies! So excited to find out. I think it will finally sink in that Im actually pregnant. I mean I know Im pregnant but I haven't really been feeling out of the norm, a little tired, still crampy but other then that no morning sickness yet. Thank goodness, Im sure it will be coming soon.

Daisy I am so sorry to hear that, take care of yourself and we're here when and if you need us.

Hopeful good luck for tomorrow!

Daisy , :hug: I'm so sos sad to read about this. I think you need that break and will be the best decision for you :hug:

Bubu - so sorry hon :hugs: Best of luck with your decision about how many frosties to thaw. Not an easy decision to make...

DrS - yikes is right!! You must have got some shock! :wacko: When will you be scanned next?

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww or doing ER/ET in the next few days!

Hey ladies, I know I have not been around the last week but I decided I was only going to post in my journal until my Beta b\c I just wanted to try to relax and stay as calm as possible.

My beta was yesterday and it came back 299 at 8dp6dt. I have a repeat tomorrow so fingers crossed. I am sooo nervous but of course excited at the same time.

I am going to attempt to catch up on you all now, I probalby have 100 pages to read :wacko:

copy and paste from my journal to update: Yup we're going to blast, I'm so nervous I could puke. As of this morning we still have all 6 embryos we have 2 x 8 cells, 2 x 9 cells 1 x 10 cell and 1 x 14 cell <--- that one surprised me. They should be at 8 cells today to not be lagging. Lab said 14 cells isn't good or bad it can still not make it to blast. They're still going to do assisted hatching so not sure where I'm coming up with that extra 400 dollars now.

hpoeful have you had your scan yet?

congrats blue storm those are healthy numbers!

Hey ladies! Congrats on the new BFPs, retrievals and transfers! And to all in their TWW, FX'd!!!!
Daisy- so sorry to hear that :( I hope you can get started again soon.

AFM- My u/s is scheduled for this monday! Cant wait to see our baby or babies! So excited to find out. I think it will finally sink in that Im actually pregnant. I mean I know Im pregnant but I haven't really been feeling out of the norm, a little tired, still crampy but other then that no morning sickness yet. Thank goodness, Im sure it will be coming soon.

Thats so exciting!! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hey ladies, I know I have not been around the last week but I decided I was only going to post in my journal until my Beta b\c I just wanted to try to relax and stay as calm as possible.

My beta was yesterday and it came back 299 at 8dp6dt. I have a repeat tomorrow so fingers crossed. I am sooo nervous but of course excited at the same time.

I am going to attempt to catch up on you all now, I probalby have 100 pages to read :wacko:

Congrats!! :happydance:

copy and paste from my journal to update: Yup we're going to blast, I'm so nervous I could puke. As of this morning we still have all 6 embryos we have 2 x 8 cells, 2 x 9 cells 1 x 10 cell and 1 x 14 cell <--- that one surprised me. They should be at 8 cells today to not be lagging. Lab said 14 cells isn't good or bad it can still not make it to blast. They're still going to do assisted hatching so not sure where I'm coming up with that extra 400 dollars now.

hpoeful have you had your scan yet?

Fx everything goes well and they all make it. When is ET?

Southaspen~ Good luck today!

Tella~ Are you testing early or waiting for your beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"