Not open for further replies.
hey all .glad to see everyone is at d ifferent stages but doing well
i am on the the dreaded 2 week wait.
and i can see now why it is dreaded!!!!

i am trying to keep calm, but worried now as getting AF cramps every so often
i had 1 embie 5 day blast put back in and 7 frosties ...so fingers crossed
hugs to all
we will get there but its so tough xxxxx

13 eggs retrieved! A little uncomfortable but not too bad. Good day to lay around. Excited to see what happens next. There are so many ups and downs for everyone on the thread. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves!

hugs to all

fx for you! What is you OTD?

13 eggs retrieved! A little uncomfortable but not too bad. Good day to lay around. Excited to see what happens next. There are so many ups and downs for everyone on the thread. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves!

Yay! 13 is a great number. :thumbup: Will you get an update tomorrow?

:dance: :cloud9: :dance: Huge Congrats Blue! I was wondering what's happening every time I see your signature! :happydance:

South, 13 is awesome! Now rest up!

Kelly, fx'd ur embies grow well but it seems like they doing great already! Soon it will be 5pt!

MrsC, I'm not testing early. Gonna wait for beta results.

hugs to all

Mammy - I've been having off and on AF crams too. Hopefully it just means our embryos are getting snuggled in! I'm struggling with the wait too. Before getting into I thought it would be no problem but it's horrible!

blue - I can't wait to hear how your ultrasound goes!

Tella - fx'd for that bfp!

AFM - I went in for bloodwork this morning and the doctor isn't happy with my progesterone levels yet, he said I probably didn't ovulate just yet so I'm going back Thursday to have the levels drawn again and then we'll start lupron that night most likely. I'm a little bummed out that it's getting pushed back because I just wanted to start it and get it over with but it's okay :) Hopefully now the ER and ET won't interfere with my wedding dress appointment! :haha:

AFM - I went in for bloodwork this morning and the doctor isn't happy with my progesterone levels yet, he said I probably didn't ovulate just yet so I'm going back Thursday to have the levels drawn again and then we'll start lupron that night most likely. I'm a little bummed out that it's getting pushed back because I just wanted to start it and get it over with but it's okay :) Hopefully now the ER and ET won't interfere with my wedding dress appointment! :haha:

Some ppl ovulate late, do its probably just that. Good luck with ivf and the wedding dress, u have a lot going on:thumbup:

Yay, thats a great number. Rest up

Hey ladies, I know I have not been around the last week but I decided I was only going to post in my journal until my Beta b\c I just wanted to try to relax and stay as calm as possible.

My beta was yesterday and it came back 299 at 8dp6dt. I have a repeat tomorrow so fingers crossed. I am sooo nervous but of course excited at the same time.

I am going to attempt to catch up on you all now, I probalby have 100 pages to read :wacko:

Congrats, great beta numbers

copy and paste from my journal to update: Yup we're going to blast, I'm so nervous I could puke. As of this morning we still have all 6 embryos we have 2 x 8 cells, 2 x 9 cells 1 x 10 cell and 1 x 14 cell <--- that one surprised me. They should be at 8 cells today to not be lagging. Lab said 14 cells isn't good or bad it can still not make it to blast. They're still going to do assisted hatching so not sure where I'm coming up with that extra 400 dollars now.

hpoeful have you had your scan yet?

Kelly- good luck hun, hope all goes well!

They are doing ICSI today and will call tomorrow to give us a grow report. :happydance: Never too early to send them to day care I guess. Seems weird that we technically have kids and they are hanging out in a hospital for the first 5 days of life.

hey all .glad to see
everyone is at d ifferent stages but doing well

hugs to all

fx for you! What is you OTD?

Yay! 13 is a great number. :thumbup: Will you get an update tomorrow?

Hey ladies! Congrats on the new BFPs, retrievals and transfers! And to all in their TWW, FX'd!!!!
Daisy- so sorry to hear that :( I hope you can get started again soon.

AFM- My u/s is scheduled for this monday! Cant wait to see our baby or babies! So excited to find out. I think it will finally sink in that Im actually pregnant. I mean I know Im pregnant but I haven't really been feeling out of the norm, a little tired, still crampy but other then that no morning sickness yet. Thank goodness, Im sure it will be coming soon.

Good luck tomorrow Hopeful!!!

Hey ladies, I know I have not been around the last week but I decided I was only going to post in my journal until my Beta b\c I just wanted to try to relax and stay as calm as possible.

My beta was yesterday and it came back 299 at 8dp6dt. I have a repeat tomorrow so fingers crossed. I am sooo nervous but of course excited at the same time.

I am going to attempt to catch up on you all now, I probalby have 100 pages to read :wacko:

:wohoo: Congrats Blue!!!!!! FX for a high number tomorrow.

copy and paste from my journal to update: Yup we're going to blast, I'm so nervous I could puke. As of this morning we still have all 6 embryos we have 2 x 8 cells, 2 x 9 cells 1 x 10 cell and 1 x 14 cell <--- that one surprised me. They should be at 8 cells today to not be lagging. Lab said 14 cells isn't good or bad it can still not make it to blast. They're still going to do assisted hatching so not sure where I'm coming up with that extra 400 dollars now.

Kelly that's great news, sounds like you will have a few :cold:
When do you transfer?

hugs to all

FX for you to get your BFP.

Yeah 13 is great!! Congrats!!

Sorry about the delay, Congrats on the upcoming :wedding:

Blue- that is pretty high. When is your 2nd? While it doesn't always mean anything.... How many did you put back? Check out betabase.info

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here and keeping up with everyone and I just wanted to say congrats to all the BFPs!! I'm so glad to see everyone's results - it gives me hope!

AFM, had ER on Friday and they got 8 eggs. I have to admit, I was hoping for more than that but I keep telling myself it only takes one. The crazy thing is, I have no idea if/how many fertilized because my clinic is closed on the weekend!! It's driving me insane not knowing if everything's okay. I go back tomorrow for ET but at this point I have no idea if there's even anything to transfer. I'm so jealous of the ladies who get their fertilization reports the next day!!

Best of luck to everyone in the 2WW - I'll be joining you tomorrow hopefully!

Not yet I have it tomorrow at 6pm. Im so antsy!

Azlissie - that must be making you nuts! Praying for a good report tomorrow.

Hopeful - good luck at your scan tomorrow. That is so exciting!

Drsquid- we put back 2. I go in for repeat beta tomorrow.

Sorry hopeful I've got my dates all mixed up good luck for tomorrow!

For those who asked transfer is tuesday at 11.

I'm so happy my clinic is open 7 days a week, they do a detailed work up of the embryo status each day though she did tell me that they won't be able to count cells tomorrow since there will be to many to see them all so not sure how they determine the quality of the embryo at day 4. I'm just hoping for all 6 still going strong.

Hi All, I am so happy to see the BFP's that have come in the last week or so while I was on vacation. I have checked in every couple days but I was on my phone and I am sure I missed things. I am going back now to try and catch up but I have a ton of pages to read. I am going to work on that tonight.

Quick update on me. . . I started the microdose of Lupron on Friday and then tonight started the Gonal-F and Menapur. I go in Thursday for bloodwork and US then again Sunday depending on how things look. Fingers crossed for a few good eggs!

They are doing ICSI today and will call tomorrow to give us a grow report. :happydance: Never too early to send them to day care I guess. Seems weird that we technically have kids and they are hanging out in a hospital for the first 5 days of life.
:haha: This made me laugh! Best of luck with your report today!

Mammy, Tella & Rae - fx'd for you all!

Kelly - sounds like all your embies are doing well! Good luck with ET tomor.

Blue - another bfp!! :dance: Congratulations!!! :wohoo: Are you hoping for twins or a single? When will you find out?

Azlissie - not knowing anything over the weekend must have been so hard :shock: Best of luck with ET today!

Hopeful - good luck with your scan today, can't wait to hear the news!

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here and keeping up with everyone and I just wanted to say congrats to all the BFPs!! I'm so glad to see everyone's results - it gives me hope!

AFM, had ER on Friday and they got 8 eggs. I have to admit, I was hoping for more than that but I keep telling myself it only takes one. The crazy thing is, I have no idea if/how many fertilized because my clinic is closed on the weekend!! It's driving me insane not knowing if everything's okay. I go back tomorrow for ET but at this point I have no idea if there's even anything to transfer. I'm so jealous of the ladies who get their fertilization reports the next day!!

Best of luck to everyone in the 2WW - I'll be joining you tomorrow hopefully!

8 is still a great number!! Fx;d for lots of healthy embies and some frosties!

GL Witht the ET today!!

Not yet I have it tomorrow at 6pm. Im so antsy!

GL, cant wait to find out if it is twins :hugs:

Hi All, I am so happy to see the BFP's that have come in the last week or so while I was on vacation. I have checked in every couple days but I was on my phone and I am sure I missed things. I am going back now to try and catch up but I have a ton of pages to read. I am going to work on that tonight.

Quick update on me. . . I started the microdose of Lupron on Friday and then tonight started the Gonal-F and Menapur. I go in Thursday for bloodwork and US then again Sunday depending on how things look. Fingers crossed for a few good eggs!

Great to hear you have started, soon you will be PUPO and be on your way to that bfp!!!

:haha: This made me laugh! Best of luck with your report today!

Mammy, Tella & Rae - fx'd for you all!

Kelly - sounds like all your embies are doing well! Good luck with ET tomor.

Blue - another bfp!! :dance: Congratulations!!! :wohoo: Are you hoping for twins or a single? When will you find out?

Azlissie - not knowing anything over the weekend must have been so hard :shock: Best of luck with ET today!

Hopeful - good luck with your scan today, can't wait to hear the news!

AFM > NO POAS for me, im gonna go in for beta early tomorrow morning and just wait for the results.

Meant to mention this earlier but totally forgot! :dohh:

Ordered a book from amazon last week that my mums friend recommended. She recently had triplets through ivf. She had lots of failed rounds of ivf before conceiving the triplets and swears that it was a combination of this book and going to accupuncture that worked in the end. (Her accupuncturist recommended the book) It's called The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis. Have any of you heard of it or read it? I'm only about a quarter way through now but it's quite interesting. It's all about getting your system balanced and the roles the kidney, spleen etc plays in fertility. Based on Trad. Chinese Medicine. I figure it can't hurt to try and get myself in tip-top condition before icsi starts to give the cycle as much chance as possible of succeeding...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"