IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brody- i think we have u/s in 10 days and then we will find out. I would be happy with either twins or singleton!!

Back from my mini-vacation at Super8. We don't have air conditioning and the heat was making me sick, so off to a place with air and a pool for the nieces and nephew!

Mrs. C, Tella, I've got my fingers crossed for you guys!

Kelly9, I know you haven't been too hopeful recently, but I think going to blast will be great for you and your six. I have a lot of faith that they'll keep going strong for you.

Dr. Squid, when your body decides to show your RE it knows what it's doing, it really goes all out, doesn't it? If those three pretty little poles make it, I'm sure you'll be just as sucessful mothering triplets as you would be with just one. More tired, sure, but great anyway!

Daisy83, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. :hugs: Whenever, if ever, you try again, we'll all be cheering you on.

For those of you I missed, it's not you, it's me. I stink at keeping up. Funny, it seemed easier when I was lurking! I still hope that each of you is in a good place in your journey to parenthood.

Blue-I was so excited to see a BFP for you!!

Drsquid-I havent gotten a chance to go back and read but I saw on the first page...possibly triplets??!!???

Just got back from my appointment, it went well, it was quick the only downfall is that when I was checking out the lady said I had a balance of $9,000 for the IVF cycle. So I went and talked to finance and it turns out RMA keeps submitting the claim under NY state mandate but it's actually NJ state mandate because that's where the insurance contract was written at ... total pain in the ass! So, I called aetna, my insurance company and they said that I'm right and I do have 100% coverage and that RMA needs to call them. I know it will get worked out but gosh, I told RMA this already and they're still doing it wrong!

Hi gals, I'm new here! Hoping I can squeeze in here to chat with y'all. :)

It's so great to read about everyone and where they are in their process. It gives me great hope!

My partner and I have been inseminating at home for 14 months with a known donor. I have endo and have been advised to skip IUI and go straight to IVF for our best chances. Our first consult for the August IVF program at our hospital is 7/13 and I'm hoping we can start drugs by the end of the July and be on our way. It's so exciting how fast this progresses once things get started.

Good luck to everyone and congrats on the recent BFPs!

welcome geekgrrl and good luck.

We still have 6 but no news on quality till transfer tomorrow at 11, hoping to end up with 6 blasts, it's a long shot but there's no harm in wishing. Looks like I should get at least 1 good one anyway.

I have a LOT of catching up to do (was away on vacation), but I just want to let you all know that of my three frosties, two came back normal, and one was missing a chromosome. The two normals are 5BB and 5BA, and one is a boy and one is a girl. Transfer in late August...

Squid... trips????

Welcome Geekgirl :flower:

Daisy - Welcome back from vacation. I am so thrilled to hear about your two embies :happydance:

Afm - my numbers doubled! 624 so that is good news for now. I have my first u\s on the 17th!

There has been so much going on here! I was on vacation last week, so I have lots to read.

Blue - CONGRATS!

Daisy83 :hugs:

Squid - Triplets :) Congrats!

AFM....AF started today, I start the Nuvaring and Lovenox on Wednesday until 7/28. So glad to FINALLY get started again!!!

There has been so much going on here! I was on vacation last week, so I have lots to read.

Blue - CONGRATS!

Daisy83 :hugs:

Squid - Triplets :) Congrats!

AFM....AF started today, I start the Nuvaring and Lovenox on Wednesday until 7/28. So glad to FINALLY get started again!!!

Hey IVF buddy! I started my bcp yesterday and take them until the 28th.
We're finally getting things going :happydance:

Blue, congrats on your beta doubling! That seems like a pretty strong number!

DaisyQ, it's great that you've got two good embies ready to go for your FET! Best of luck.

Good luck to the ladies just getting started - I hope the next few weeks fly by for you.

AFM, I had to wait over two hours past my appointment time this morning, but I finally found out I had 6 embies! Two were excellent, three were good & one is lagging behind at only 2 cells. My dr strongly suggested I transfer the best 3 as I'm 32 with an autoimmune disorder so we put back the best 3!! I go back in two weeks for my beta but I don't think I'll be able to wait that long to test.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Azlissie: Congrats on being PUPO!!! FX that you get your BFP!!

Kelly: Good luck with your transfer tomorrow.

Babyonmyown: Yeah for getting started, FX for great results.

Tella: Good luck tomorrow, praying for a big number.

Greekgrrl: Welcome!!! :wave: Sorry to hear you are in this boat with us but you will have lots of support here. Good luck with your journey.

DaisyQ: That's great! I'm totally amazed that they could tell what the sex will be. Did I miss where you explained that more?? Was this something you had to pay more for?? I've never heard of this or knew it was possible.

Blue: :happydance::happydance::happydance: Double numbers that is fantastic!!!! Congrats!!!!

Michelle: :yipee: for AF and getting started.

Hi ladies, just got back from my scan and......We have twins!!!! I saw their tiny little heartbeats and cried like a baby! Hubby and I are over the moon!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 15
blue - I can't wait to hear how your ultrasound goes!

Tella - fx'd for that bfp!

AFM - I went in for bloodwork this morning and the doctor isn't happy with my progesterone levels yet, he said I probably didn't ovulate just yet so I'm going back Thursday to have the levels drawn again and then we'll start lupron that night most likely. I'm a little bummed out that it's getting pushed back because I just wanted to start it and get it over with but it's okay :) Hopefully now the ER and ET won't interfere with my wedding dress appointment! :haha:

I hope all goes well at your next appointment. Sorry to hear about the billing issues.

They are doing ICSI today and will call tomorrow to give us a grow report. :happydance: Never too early to send them to day care I guess. Seems weird that we technically have kids and they are hanging out in a hospital for the first 5 days of life.

hey all .glad to see
everyone is at d ifferent stages but doing well
i am on the the dreaded 2 week wait.
and i can see now why it is dreaded!!!!

i am trying to keep calm, but worried now as getting AF cramps every so often
i had 1 embie 5 day blast put back in and 7 frosties ...so fingers crossed
hugs to all
we will get there but its so tough xxxxx

fx for you! What is you OTD?

13 eggs retrieved! A little uncomfortable but not too bad. Good day to lay around. Excited to see what happens next. There are so many ups and downs for everyone on the thread. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves!

Yay! 13 is a great number. :thumbup: Will you get an update tomorrow?

Did you get a report today? Fx for some good news!

Hi All, I am so happy to see the BFP's that have come in the last week or so while I was on vacation. I have checked in every couple days but I was on my phone and I am sure I missed things. I am going back now to try and catch up but I have a ton of pages to read. I am going to work on that tonight.

Quick update on me. . . I started the microdose of Lupron on Friday and then tonight started the Gonal-F and Menapur. I go in Thursday for bloodwork and US then again Sunday depending on how things look. Fingers crossed for a few good eggs!

FX for you! I hope all goes well!

Hi gals, I'm new here! Hoping I can squeeze in here to chat with y'all. :)

It's so great to read about everyone and where they are in their process. It gives me great hope!

My partner and I have been inseminating at home for 14 months with a known donor. I have endo and have been advised to skip IUI and go straight to IVF for our best chances. Our first consult for the August IVF program at our hospital is 7/13 and I'm hoping we can start drugs by the end of the July and be on our way. It's so exciting how fast this progresses once things get started.

Good luck to everyone and congrats on the recent BFPs!

Welcome :hi:

welcome geekgrrl and good luck.

We still have 6 but no news on quality till transfer tomorrow at 11, hoping to end up with 6 blasts, it's a long shot but there's no harm in wishing. Looks like I should get at least 1 good one anyway.

6 is great! Try not to worry. Soon you will be PUPO!

I have a LOT of catching up to do (was away on vacation), but I just want to let you all know that of my three frosties, two came back normal, and one was missing a chromosome. The two normals are 5BB and 5BA, and one is a boy and one is a girl. Transfer in late August...

Squid... trips????

Thats great that two were normal. How exciting to already know the gender! I'm excited for you.

Welcome Geekgirl :flower:

Daisy - Welcome back from vacation. I am so thrilled to hear about your two embies :happydance:

Afm - my numbers doubled! 624 so that is good news for now. I have my first u\s on the 17th!

:happydance: That is a great beta! Not much longer until you get to see your lo(s).

Blue, congrats on your beta doubling! That seems like a pretty strong number!

DaisyQ, it's great that you've got two good embies ready to go for your FET! Best of luck.

Good luck to the ladies just getting started - I hope the next few weeks fly by for you.

AFM, I had to wait over two hours past my appointment time this morning, but I finally found out I had 6 embies! Two were excellent, three were good & one is lagging behind at only 2 cells. My dr strongly suggested I transfer the best 3 as I'm 32 with an autoimmune disorder so we put back the best 3!! I go back in two weeks for my beta but I don't think I'll be able to wait that long to test.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

:happydance: Yay for a great report! You are officially PUPO! Fx for you.

Hi ladies, just got back from my scan and......We have twins!!!! I saw their tiny little heartbeats and cried like a baby! Hubby and I are over the moon!

:happydance: Beautiful picture and congrats on the twins. H&H 9 months!

afm- scanned again today and did transvag
twins. both had heartbeats https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5563/photo2gja.jpg

afm- scanned again today and did transvag
twins. both had heartbeats https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5563/photo2gja.jpg

Yay for twins! Are you doing ok? Your scan picture is wonderful!

Of the 13 eggs, 11 fertilized with ICSI. Can't wait to hear how they are doing on Wednesday. Oh and progesterone is a pain in the butt, literally. Oh well, small price to pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"