Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

Thank you. Can’t wait to see and hear about the other babies

Hey lovely ladies!!! An OG BnB member here wondering if I can jump on this group……I recognise a few names here…..hope you’re all doing well in pregnancy and or with your little bubbas and their weight gains!

I’m Jai - this is baby No 4 due 11th Feb. have DD 13, DS 10 and DD 5….xxx
You are most welcome. Congrats on the future little one

Just back from my Pre op appointment I'm booked in on Monday for my c section at 10.30am x I'm so excited and scared all at once x

Just back from my Pre op appointment I'm booked in on Monday for my c section at 10.30am x I'm so excited and scared all at once x
Omggggg… my lil Capricorn twin lol so exciting. That’s gonna be a great child hahahaha

Omggggg… my lil Capricorn twin lol so exciting. That’s gonna be a great child hahahaha
Oh I really hope so babe xxxx I'm contracting really strong tonight these are definitely more than the brax hicks I've had for weeks. I may end up going into hospital if the regulate I'll keep you updated ofcourse x

Oh I really hope so babe xxxx I'm contracting really strong tonight these are definitely more than the brax hicks I've had for weeks. I may end up going into hospital if the regulate I'll keep you updated ofcourse x

Have everything crossed for you lovely lady xxx

Oh @realbeauty86 she is so beautiful. glad your home. Make the most of those new born snuggles they get big so so quickly,

@cazza22
Good luck

can’t believe all the babies are nearly here. I would of been having my babe around the 27th January and I’m not gonna lie it hurts so much, was so hoping to be pregnant again by now with my rainbow but sadly it just isn’t happening.

Well it's c section day ladies x I'm filled with anticipation of who we've made little man or little Lady & the nerves for the surgery and hope they get here safely and healthy & me too of course x sooooo exciting x I'll update when I can girls x

Well it's c section day ladies x I'm filled with anticipation of who we've made little man or little Lady & the nerves for the surgery and hope they get here safely and healthy & me too of course x sooooo exciting x I'll update when I can girls x

Good luck today! I’m meeting my consultant this week to discuss my birth plan. They really want me to have a cesarean but I’m not sure. I’ll be eager to hear how you get on and what your experience is like! I am sure all will be well, but can imagine the nerves and excited anticipation you must be feeling! I hope you manage to get some sleep before your procedure - you’ll want to be well rested when baby gets here! Keeping everything crossed for you and looking forward to an update :happydance:

Nooooo it’s supposed to be tomorrow hahahahaha good luck. All will be fine. Update us when you can. Enjoy these moments<3

@realbeauty86 Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! I'm sorry I haven't been on here lately, I've been so busy prepping for the arrival of our little one. I'm so sorry the birth was so traumatic, I'm just glad she is thriving and you are recovering well :)

@cazza22 eeeek so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how it all goes. Your little one will be here so soon. <3

AFM, we have the nursery all set up and have been washing baby girl's clothes and I've been nesting like crazy. Problem is I really am lacking energy these days. I'm 35 weeks pregnant, feel massive, have lots of Braxton hicks, pelvic pressure, and don't sleep well at all. We went to the growth scan a few days ago and at 34 weeks and 6 days, she was measuring 7lbs 10oz and in the 95th percentile. She has the cutest chubby cheeks and is measuring HUGE. No wonder I am in pain! I've had a few mental breakdowns because of not being able to tie my shoes or get out of the bathtub lol. Pregnancy is hard. They said her head is extremely low in my pelvis and pressed right up against my cervix so I'm really hoping I don't go all the way to 40 weeks. We are repeating the growth scan in a couple of weeks to see how much more she has grown because if she gets too big, we will discuss the possibility of a c-section.

@cazza22 I'm patiently waiting weather :blue: or :pink: hope all is well, I keep refreshing the page lol xx

@realbeauty86 Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! I'm sorry I haven't been on here lately, I've been so busy prepping for the arrival of our little one. I'm so sorry the birth was so traumatic, I'm just glad she is thriving and you are recovering well :)

@cazza22 eeeek so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how it all goes. Your little one will be here so soon. <3

AFM, we have the nursery all set up and have been washing baby girl's clothes and I've been nesting like crazy. Problem is I really am lacking energy these days. I'm 35 weeks pregnant, feel massive, have lots of Braxton hicks, pelvic pressure, and don't sleep well at all. We went to the growth scan a few days ago and at 34 weeks and 6 days, she was measuring 7lbs 10oz and in the 95th percentile. She has the cutest chubby cheeks and is measuring HUGE. No wonder I am in pain! I've had a few mental breakdowns because of not being able to tie my shoes or get out of the bathtub lol. Pregnancy is hard. They said her head is extremely low in my pelvis and pressed right up against my cervix so I'm really hoping I don't go all the way to 40 weeks. We are repeating the growth scan in a couple of weeks to see how much more she has grown because if she gets too big, we will discuss the possibility of a c-section.

Oh wow she going to be a bruiser then :shrug: my second was born at 35+5 he was 7lb 3.5oz I thought that was bad lol xx

We are Team Blue :cloud9::dance: he's an absolute dreamboat ladies x feeding like a dream on me and soooooo content x I had a horrible time in theatre though they accidentally cut into my bladder so the 35 minute surgery ended up taking 3 hours then 3 hours in recovery it was honestly just awful x

BeautyPlus_20230109220657679_save.jpg BeautyPlus_20230109220600112_save.jpg

We are Team Blue :cloud9::dance: he's an absolute dreamboat ladies x feeding like a dream on me and soooooo content x I had a horrible time in theatre though they accidentally cut into my bladder so the 35 minute surgery ended up taking 3 hours then 3 hours in recovery it was honestly just awful x

View attachment 1113731 View attachment 1113732

Oh my goodness he is just precious! Congratulations! So sorry to hear your c section experience was so rotten :( I hope your recovery goes smoothly from here on out. Wonderful news that baby is feeding so well :cloud9: Does little man have a name yet? How much did he weigh? He looks a lovely size :) Can’t wait to have my own baby in my arms now! Only 4 weeks to go :D

@cazza22 oh my gosh babe he is beautiful huge congratulations to you and your family:flower: he looks a healthy size, so sorry about the horrible time you had sending you healing vibes for a speedy recovery xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->