Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

Oh lawd… yeah I want her out but after 3 wks. I want my Capricorn baby hahahahahahaha

You do get to a point where you've had enough but for babies sake cook a little longer lol xx

Hey ladies. Well I had to have an emergency C-section last night and my baby girl
Is here. Soon as I got here it was hell from the start. I had to lay on my side cuz her heart rate was dipping. Then I see all these drs and nurses come in and one doc saying we have to take you now. I had to be put to sleep and when I woke up the dr said it was a miracle I came when I did. I had a placenta abruption. So painful. But baby was born a lil over 4lbs at 8:55pm. She’s in the nicu and crushing it. She’s doing well with all her numbers and they said she’ll be able to go home sooner rather than later. Her name is Journei Simone Rush

Hey ladies. Well I had to have an emergency C-section last night and my baby girl
Is here. Soon as I got here it was hell from the start. I had to lay on my side cuz her heart rate was dipping. Then I see all these drs and nurses come in and one doc saying we have to take you now. I had to be put to sleep and when I woke up the dr said it was a miracle I came when I did. I had a placenta abruption. So painful. But baby was born a lil over 4lbs at 8:55pm. She’s in the nicu and crushing it. She’s doing well with all her numbers and they said she’ll be able to go home sooner rather than later. Her name is Journei Simone Rush

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Sorry to hear it sounds like you had a scary time of it, but thank god you went in when you did! I hope you’re not in too much pain and that recovery goes smoothly. Best of luck for Journei‘s NICU journey, I hope she doesn’t have to stay in hospital too long and that you get to take her home soon. It was a 2 week stay for my twins when they were born at 34 weeks, 4lb 3 and 4lb 5, but every baby is different x

I had my repeat 4d scan today. Photos still aren’t terribly clear, but better than last time - I just love their little nose and pouty lips :cloud9: I can't wait to see them for real now - only 9 weeks to go!

5196d031fbc463e0f795693f42d37a15459bf958.jpg

6b5ad63fd9964a726691f1f30c6e7a381812590b.jpg

3e4d633324cc9d2ad1ca10d05cd363d07792841a.jpg

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Sorry to hear it sounds like you had a scary time of it, but thank god you went in when you did! I hope you’re not in too much pain and that recovery goes smoothly. Best of luck for Journei‘s NICU journey, I hope she doesn’t have to stay in hospital too long and that you get to take her home soon. It was a 2 week stay for my twins when they were born at 34 weeks, 4lb 3 and 4lb 5, but every baby is different x
Thank you. They said her time may be short there. She not using a lot of the extra oxygen , once the feeding tube comes out, that’s the biggie. But anyhoo I def give all thanks to God. I was able to do skin to skin today and just love on her. She was fussy cuz we were disrupting her sleep (ain’t that something else lol)

Thank you. So far everything looking up so I’m sure she’ll be great O:)

Congratulations.

I just had to delete a whole post about my experience with pre dominal labour but then I see you have had her so I had to delete .
Glad she is here safe and hope her stay in scbu will be short.
My 9 year old dd was born at 35+5 weeks and was 5lbs and she stayed in scbu for 18 days.

Im sure your little one will thrive. Sorry it was such a traumatic birth.
But massive congratulations

Omg darling I've only just come on. I've been in hospital too. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl Journei Simone :cloud9: what a stunning name. How are you feeling huny? Are you ok?. Can't wait for a picture of ur little princess xxxxx

I'm home now but spent 2 days in hospital I woke up bleeding on Monday after having severe cramping at the pantomime on Sunday night. So so scary and after reading @realbeauty86 update this was actually what I thought I had. They've sent me home because baby was happy on the monitors but I'm worried that they didn't do a scan while I was there. Its all just such a worry :cry:

Omg darling I've only just come on. I've been in hospital too. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl Journei Simone :cloud9: what a stunning name. How are you feeling huny? Are you ok?. Can't wait for a picture of ur little princess xxxxx

I'm home now but spent 2 days in hospital I woke up bleeding on Monday after having severe cramping at the pantomime on Sunday night. So so scary and after reading @realbeauty86 update this was actually what I thought I had. They've sent me home because baby was happy on the monitors but I'm worried that they didn't do a scan while I was there. Its all just such a worry :cry:
Hey. I am trying to honestly hang in there. It’s been rough, more than I’ve been letting on. I told a few ppl what happen but I cry every time I think about it but I am truly blessed, I’m just so exhausted now and I need to remember I too went thru something and I need to take care of me also.

so I have a placenta abruption and I hemorrhaged because of it. I lost a LOT of blood, I needed two bags of blood and two bags on plasma after surgery. Baby heart rate and oxygen were low, they tried to put the tube down her throat and couldn’t do they gave her the oxygen mask then they ended up having to resuscitate her. I had an hour to live and she had 30 minutes so yes it was really a miracle

Hey. I am trying to honestly hang in there. It’s been rough, more than I’ve been letting on. I told a few ppl what happen but I cry every time I think about it but I am truly blessed, I’m just so exhausted now and I need to remember I too went thru something and I need to take care of me also.

so I have a placenta abruption and I hemorrhaged because of it. I lost a LOT of blood, I needed two bags of blood and two bags on plasma after surgery. Baby heart rate and oxygen were low, they tried to put the tube down her throat and couldn’t do they gave her the oxygen mask then they ended up having to resuscitate her. I had an hour to live and she had 30 minutes so yes it was really a miracle

You 100% have a guardian angel on yourselves. So glad you're both ok what an ordeal you've been through:hugs: x

You definitely have someone watching over you love. I’m so happy your ok and baby too.
So so traumatic.
I had a retained placenta with my dd. I lost a lot of blood and had to have emergency surgery and then a few bags of blood.
She was touch and go too and had internal bleeding. It was all traumatic and I said I would never have another baby again because for it.
I went 6 years not wanting no more and then got baby fever and had 2 sons since.
Thankfully what happened with her didn’t happen with them.
You will get through this love I promise.
Definitely need to heal yourself too and think of you.
I get that.
Hugs to you my love

Hey girls x just checking in on you all. How are you doing?. How are our new mums and babies? I hope everyone is ok in here x sending all my love and blessings xxxxx

Hey ladies. All is well with me and baby. It was so stressful and hectic for a while. Journei is doing amazing, still rocking out all her test and numbers to beat. She now weighs 4lbs 10.8oz so slowly but surely we’re getting there. She started at 4.8 and got down to 4.2 so I’m happy my baby is doing well. She’s in a reg crib, able to hold her body temp, no oxygen needed, heart scan came back with some tiny holes in membrane between chambers but doc say they’ll heal on their own and are common. Brain scan was good. Just blessed. That’s all I can say really lol. I’m always praising her to her. So she knows I’m happy with her. So adorable and very feisty lol.

me… I am trying. I actually contacted my dr because I’m suffering from postpartum depression which I was scared would happen. I haven’t had the greatest appetite and been super exhausted. Dr said I’m doing too much physically and need to rest more. I’ve been staying at the guest house provided by the hospital to be close to my baby but I am so ready to go home. I miss my husband (went back to work after moving us in our new house) I miss being to myself. These catty bitches up here suck and I wanna curse everyone out but I’ll wait til my baby get discharged THEN no one bet not look crazy cuz they gonna get it. I miss home cooked food, the stuff they serve (which again hospital provides) is literally making me sick, I’m in bed now from being nauseous… don’t wanna get my babe sick so I’m trying to rest today. But like I said. I’m trying.

I am very happy with babies progress tho!

Hey ladies. All is well with me and baby. It was so stressful and hectic for a while. Journei is doing amazing, still rocking out all her test and numbers to beat. She now weighs 4lbs 10.8oz so slowly but surely we’re getting there. She started at 4.8 and got down to 4.2 so I’m happy my baby is doing well. She’s in a reg crib, able to hold her body temp, no oxygen needed, heart scan came back with some tiny holes in membrane between chambers but doc say they’ll heal on their own and are common. Brain scan was good. Just blessed. That’s all I can say really lol. I’m always praising her to her. So she knows I’m happy with her. So adorable and very feisty lol.

me… I am trying. I actually contacted my dr because I’m suffering from postpartum depression which I was scared would happen. I haven’t had the greatest appetite and been super exhausted. Dr said I’m doing too much physically and need to rest more. I’ve been staying at the guest house provided by the hospital to be close to my baby but I am so ready to go home. I miss my husband (went back to work after moving us in our new house) I miss being to myself. These catty bitches up here suck and I wanna curse everyone out but I’ll wait til my baby get discharged THEN no one bet not look crazy cuz they gonna get it. I miss home cooked food, the stuff they serve (which again hospital provides) is literally making me sick, I’m in bed now from being nauseous… don’t wanna get my babe sick so I’m trying to rest today. But like I said. I’m trying.

So glad she is doing so well love. What’s a guest house? Is it a place near the hospital for you to stay? I guess with other new mums? Sorry there being so catty that’s not nice. I really hope you can both be home with your dh soon love, sorry your feeling sick because of the food. Thinking of you

So glad she is doing so well love. What’s a guest house? Is it a place near the hospital for you to stay? I guess with other new mums? Sorry there being so catty that’s not nice. I really hope you can both be home with your dh soon love, sorry your feeling sick because of the food. Thinking of you
Yea they have it made like a hotel with your own room and bathroom. They take special cases like moms who live far and wanna stay close to babies in the nicu.

Hey just wanted to say. You will get through the trauma of the birth. It can really affect mental health. Thoughts are with you as I had something similar almost 8 years ago. If you ever need someone to just talk to even if you don't want replies just someone to listen feel free to message me as understand how it can affect someone. Take care of you like you sayvmomma for you your baby and your man. These wind up women are temporary. Your baby is in good hands brilliant they picked up on things. Short term sacrifices (hospital stay I mean) soon gonna be in your past. Then u can have the foods you wish and be around your family to begin your healing happy family journey for real. Best of luck and good luck to baby for her health bits xx

Yea they have it made like a hotel with your own room and bathroom. They take special cases like moms who live far and wanna stay close to babies in the nicu.

oh that’s such a good idea. How you doing now my love? You will get through this. I promise ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->