Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

I totally understand why you are worried, I know I would be too! I had spotting off and on earlier in my pregnancy and I was completely panicked. One of my bleeds seemed to have been triggered by a bm. I read online that they can put pressure on the vessels in your cervix and trigger bleeding, so hopefully that's all it is! I'd say to keep a close eye on it and if you experience cramping and HEAVY bleeding (needing to change a pad after an hour), then I would go in. My reproductive endocrinology also mentioned to me that one of his patients once was bleeding and passing clots at 12 weeks and she was sure she was having a mc, but when he scanned her, everything was completely normal and she continued to have a healthy pregnancy. Unfortunately, sometimes bleeding happens and they can't even identify a cause. My fingers are crossed for you that it is nothing and will continue clearing up!
Thank you. I've never experienced it before, it has had me really worried. It seems to have stopped now and is only when I wipe, it went down to barely anything and now it seems either brownish it dark red, I can't decide. But little. I have no pain although have felt mild mild cramps but that's normal for me anyway.
Sorry for going on about it! I hope everyone else is doing ok

So bleeding seems to have really tapered off now. I wonder if it's because I had a bm? I wasn't straining really and It definitely came from the front, there was a lot of bleeding and some clots as mentioned. I'm happy it's tapering off but if it is just because of being on the toilet that has never happened to me before! So worrying
So glad it’s tapered off darling. No pain and cramps is a very positive sign. I’ve never known of a miscarriage at this gestation without quite severe cramping. Please let us know how you are and keep us updated xxxxx

AD787DB1-CD0F-4006-AEB3-4AFDFBD3647E.jpeg

AFM still growing at the speed of light. I’ve started with insomnia and I’m peeing at least 4/5 times a night already?. I swear this didn’t happen so soon last time. It’s not helping with my lack of sleep because once I’m settled I wake up again for a pee :haha:. Also we’ve made the massive decision to have a surprise :tease:I’ve never stayed team yellow before but I’m quite excited for a new experience seen as it’s definitely our last baby x. Now just to stay strong at our 20 week scan at the end of the month :rofl: I hope I don’t cave x

how is everyone else doing? X

oh ps my bulldog is in season Hence the doggy period pants

View attachment 1110473

AFM still growing at the speed of light. I’ve started with insomnia and I’m peeing at least 4/5 times a night already?. I swear this didn’t happen so soon last time. It’s not helping with my lack of sleep because once I’m settled I wake up again for a pee :haha:. Also we’ve made the massive decision to have a surprise :tease:I’ve never stayed team yellow before but I’m quite excited for a new experience seen as it’s definitely our last baby x. Now just to stay strong at our 20 week scan at the end of the month :rofl: I hope I don’t cave x

Looking beautiful as always and I was going to say has dogy got a period pants on lmao :rofl: xx

Looking beautiful as always and I was going to say has dogy got a period pants on lmao :rofl: xx
View attachment 1110473

Are we taking guesses of what you’re having lol
I love your bump but can’t say I’m in a rush to get bigger anymore. As I’ve told you guys I had Weightloss surgery years ago and I’ve kept the weight off and my bump is starting to make me feel huge and it’s messing with my head. This is all normal. It happens when you’ve been big your whole life and finally drop it. Body dysmorphia sucks. I know it’s gonna happen and for good reason so I’m trying to just not think negative lol trying. I will post a bump pic. Haven’t really taken one yet. I was waiting for a proper bump lol

Idk why all my pics coming up sideways smh. I don’t know how to fix it

Those are some good looking bumps guys! The pictures show sideways but show the right way if clicked on :) Hope you're able to move around a bit easier too and you don't have to have lots of bed rest @realbeauty86

@cazza22 I hate peeing several times a night, luckily I've managed to get away with no more than twice, and I think that's only because I am awake to see to baby and realise damn, need to go lol. Hope the insomnia doesn't get too bad for you, mine has settled down a bit (touch wood) but it was really bad for a good few weeks.

So glad it’s tapered off darling. No pain and cramps is a very positive sign. I’ve never known of a miscarriage at this gestation without quite severe cramping. Please let us know how you are and keep us updated xxxxx
I'm ok today, brown has tapered off to almost nothing when I looked just. I have had af cramps all day though, they've seemed more 'there' but also could be because I'm keeping an eye out, if that makes sense.

Those are some good looking bumps guys! The pictures show sideways but show the right way if clicked on :) Hope you're able to move around a bit easier too and you don't have to have lots of bed rest @realbeauty86

@cazza22 I hate peeing several times a night, luckily I've managed to get away with no more than twice, and I think that's only because I am awake to see to baby and realise damn, need to go lol. Hope the insomnia doesn't get too bad for you, mine has settled down a bit (touch wood) but it was really bad for a good few weeks.
Aww thanks. Hip is better. Still hurts when I’m up doing too much but I should be ok. Im glad you’re doing a lil better. Hoping the cramps subside as well. Blood slowed significantly so that’s a good sign. Hope you’re resting

I'm ok today, brown has tapered off to almost nothing when I looked just. I have had af cramps all day though, they've seemed more 'there' but also could be because I'm keeping an eye out, if that makes sense.

Hi love sorry to butt in but just wanted to give u some hope here.
I actually had 2 bleeds with my youngest. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and another at 14+5 weeks. I’ve never bled in pregnancy b4 unless it was a loss.
I’ve had 7 chemicals and 2 miscarriages.
Anyway seeing blood I really thought the worst but it turned out to be a erosion on the cervix. Think of it like a nose bleed because a erosion is a blood vessel that is using on the inside of the cervix but can work it’s way out the outside. It can be irritated and bleed real easy. But causes no harm to the baby.
I hope this is the case for you too. It does sound very similar.

It’s cruel but honestly the only thing that’s stops by male bulldog from having his way with her T :rofl:. Defo don’t need puppies on route right now my girl x

Ps I’ve just tried to catch up in august testing thread I missed 56 pages :sad2: so I’m struggling!. How are you? What DPO are you? Do you have anything for us to squint at yet I need to live through you POAS :thumbup:. I’ve got everything crossed my girl [-o<

It’s cruel but honestly the only thing that’s stops by male bulldog from having his way with her T :rofl:. Defo don’t need puppies on route right now my girl x

Ps I’ve just tried to catch up in august testing thread I missed 56 pages :sad2: so I’m struggling!. How are you? What DPO are you? Do you have anything for us to squint at yet I need to live through you POAS :thumbup:. I’ve got everything crossed my girl [-o<

I'm 10dpo and honestly babe I feel like shit about it :cry: we dtd day before ovulation day of and day after and I've had squinters or shadows but literally that's all they are :cry: so I'm just literally waiting on af now they said more fertile after a miscarriage yea right :shrug: xx

Thanks ladies. Sorry af is probably gonna rear it’s ugly head. The sooner it comes. The sooner you can try again. We’ve all been there and god the wait sucks.

Question:
Has anyone ever fell pregnant right after giving birth? Idk everyone’s kiddies ages but I’m just curious if you’re fertile after having a kid or not

Thanks ladies. Sorry af is probably gonna rear it’s ugly head. The sooner it comes. The sooner you can try again. We’ve all been there and god the wait sucks.

Question:
Has anyone ever fell pregnant right after giving birth? Idk everyone’s kiddies ages but I’m just curious if you’re fertile after having a kid or not

I haven’t personally, but my mum is a midwife and she has said before how she quite frequently has women booking in their new pregnancies within a month or two of giving birth, so it does happen.

I imagine a lot would depend on whether a woman is exclusively breastfeeding, and whether baby feeds through the night. Exclusive breastfeeding usually prevents ovulation for most people, but it’s not 100%. I breastfed my girls but got my period within a month of giving birth both times - I put this down to them being in SCBU so not having as much physical contact. Long breaks in breastfeeding (eg if baby sleeps right through the night), using formula or feeding expressed breast milk in a bottle / NG tube can all trigger ovulation and the resumption of the menstrual cycle.

So it will depend on a lot of factors, but based on how often my mum has talked about booking women in very soon after they gave birth, yes, it happens!

I haven’t personally, but my mum is a midwife and she has said before how she quite frequently has women booking in their new pregnancies within a month or two of giving birth, so it does happen.

I imagine a lot would depend on whether a woman is exclusively breastfeeding, and whether baby feeds through the night. Exclusive breastfeeding usually prevents ovulation for most people, but it’s not 100%. I breastfed my girls but got my period within a month of giving birth both times - I put this down to them being in SCBU so not having as much physical contact. Long breaks in breastfeeding (eg if baby sleeps right through the night), using formula or feeding expressed breast milk in a bottle / NG tube can all trigger ovulation and the resumption of the menstrual cycle.

So it will depend on a lot of factors, but based on how often my mum has talked about booking women in very soon after they gave birth, yes, it happens!
Hmm that’s interesting. Never knew that. Well I plan to breast feed and if I fall prego again I think I’ll just roll with it.

Probably too soon to think about but just thinking about my future lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"