Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

Anybody from time to time get a pain in your vagina. Like a shooting cramp but not painful. You just don’t know it’s coming lol

@realbeauty86
Apparently we’re supper fertile after having a baby.

I’m cd19 and still haven’t ovulated so I’m feeling really upset. I think covid must of messed up my cycle because my normal ovulation is day 13.

Have heard covid can cause infertility so I’m really worried. Already stressing over my age and time running out and now this,

just want me and @tdog to get our take home rainbows.

now worried covid has completely ruined my chances. :cry:

@realbeauty86
Apparently we’re supper fertile after having a baby.

I’m cd19 and still haven’t ovulated so I’m feeling really upset. I think covid must of messed up my cycle because my normal ovulation is day 13.

Have heard covid can cause infertility so I’m really worried. Already stressing over my age and time running out and now this,

just want me and @tdog to get our take home rainbows.

now worried covid has completely ruined my chances. :cry:
Sorry you’re feeling so down. I keep hearing about a lot of pregnant women getting Covid also. Well the ones I see online. Hopefully you’re immune system didn’t take a huge hit and you can continue on.
You look so young. I see you posted a pic :)

I'm 10dpo and honestly babe I feel like shit about it :cry: we dtd day before ovulation day of and day after and I've had squinters or shadows but literally that's all they are :cry: so I'm just literally waiting on af now they said more fertile after a miscarriage yea right :shrug: xx

Oh babe :cry:breaks me hearing you defeated! You're not out till the fat lady sings OK darling [-o<

Hey ladies I’ve been lurking here and there, haven’t been on in like 3 weeks from being away on a work trip but just wanted to add my 2 cents on a couple things if you don’t mind!

@realbeauty86 maybe acupuncture could help your hip pain? It’s safe for pregnancy

@Bumblebeee i had bought the Britax B Ready stroller with the 2nd child seat back when my daughter was born, I don’t know if they still make them as it was a few years ago and I’m in the states. But maybe they have something similar x

Good luck with your pregnancies ladies, bumps and scans are looking fab!

Last edited:
Sorry you’re feeling so down. I keep hearing about a lot of pregnant women getting Covid also. Well the ones I see online. Hopefully you’re immune system didn’t take a huge hit and you can continue on.
You look so young. I see you posted a pic :)

Thanks love
I finally got my peak on cd20. It’s 3:20am now so cd21 and had pain in my right ovary and lower back about a hour ago. So now the wait.
Just glad I finally got my peak. That was so worrying.

I had some ladies in a ttc over 40 Facebook group say they had covid then there ovulation was late like mine. And they got pregnant but they miscarried so now worrying about that.
Really don’t want any more miscarriages after already having the chemical in April and then the MC in June. So scared of it happening again. Wish I could shake it off but I can’t.

dreading testing and seeing BFN but at the same time dreading testing then getting lines and losing.

@realbeauty86 i have a light filter in the pic love but yes no body believes me when I tell them I’m 42, they think I’m In my early to mid 30s .
But I see the ageing, bags under my eyes and I hate my forehead because I have a deep horrible line in between my eye brows. It started in my 20s and Now it’s just awful.
I’ve always hated it but can’t afford things like Botox so I have to age gracefully no choice lol.
The eye bags only started a few years ago and I absolutely hate them. I need a miracle cream or something lol.

@realbeauty86 i have a light filter in the pic love but yes no body believes me when I tell them I’m 42, they think I’m In my early to mid 30s .
But I see the ageing, bags under my eyes and I hate my forehead because I have a deep horrible line in between my eye brows. It started in my 20s and Now it’s just awful.
I’ve always hated it but can’t afford things like Botox so I have to age gracefully no choice lol.
The eye bags only started a few years ago and I absolutely hate them. I need a miracle cream or something lol.
Ma’am you gotta learn how to take a compliment. I do it also so we both gotta do better. I paid you a compliment and you tore yourself down immediately lol. Take the compliments. Some young ppl here in the states look so much older than me and I’m 36. So I don’t mind the age or imperfections because they’re mine and they still beat out a lot of youngins lol I don’t wear any make up. I have long natural eye lashes and eyebrows. Thank god for good genes lol

Hi ladies! Just wanted to post a quick update. I graduated my fertility clinic and started seeing my OB last week and my 12 week 6 day scan went great! Baby was so active, kicking and punching on ultrasound, and had a perfect heart rate of 153 bpm <3. We did the NIPT while we were there so we should know gender in about a week! Now I'm only a few days away from second trimester and I'm so excited. How are you all feeling?

IMG_2524.jpg

Anybody from time to time get a pain in your vagina. Like a shooting cramp but not painful. You just don’t know it’s coming lol
Like lightning crotch, is that what it is? I used to get them with my daughter but later on, used to joke she was jumping on my cervix ha

Hi ladies! Just wanted to post a quick update. I graduated my fertility clinic and started seeing my OB last week and my 12 week 6 day scan went great! Baby was so active, kicking and punching on ultrasound, and had a perfect heart rate of 153 bpm <3. We did the NIPT while we were there so we should know gender in about a week! Now I'm only a few days away from second trimester and I'm so excited. How are you all feeling?

View attachment 1110586
How exciting, lovely photo :) I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, I'm nervous about it given the bleeding I had last week and cm has been on and off pink tinged. Hopefully all will be well

I can't decide if I have a UTI or not?! I had some bad pain last night like round ligament pain I've had before, then today my bladder area has been feeling tight and like it's pulling. Haven't needed the toilet anymore than usual, it doesn't hurt to pee, seeing the consultant after scan tomorrow so hopefully they will tell from dip test.

Otherwise feeling ok, how is everyone else? It's starting to get so warm here in UK again, my house is built like an oven urg so not helping!

How exciting, lovely photo :) I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, I'm nervous about it given the bleeding I had last week and cm has been on and off pink tinged. Hopefully all will be well
My fingers are crossed for you to have a healthy scan tomorrow! I do totally understand, it's very scary to experience any bleeding during pregnancy. I think it's definitely a good sign that it has mostly cleared up. Please let us know how your scan goes, I'll be thinking of you!

View attachment 1110586
Yaaaaay congrats :yipee: lucky you with an active baby. My girl has a high bp but it’s lazy hahahahaha

Like lightning crotch, is that what it is? I used to get them with my daughter but later on, used to joke she was jumping on my cervix ha
Yes. That’s what all the women are calling it. I laughed because that’s exactly what it feels like lol

Yaaaaay congrats :yipee: lucky you with an active baby. My girl has a high bp but it’s lazy hahahahaha
lol I thought mine was lazy because baby was super inactive at all previous ultrasounds, but last week, he or she was practically doing flips and kicking and punching like crazy! My OB tried to take a 3D picture for us but couldn't because baby was way too active to get a decent picture.

Good luck tomorrow @aymz1983

I had an appt today. Nothing special. Just a normal check up. Baby is well with a heart rate of 162 per min and she’s sitting low. Guess she likes it down there. Idk lol. They asked if I feel flutters yet and I’m like not really. I really think she’s just chill and like leave her alone lol. That’s how my son was lol. My bp is still good. I have gained a total of 5lbs overall. Yay me. I’ll take that. 3 more weeks I get an anatomy scan. I think that’s what they called it. Can’t wait to see her but as long as she’s coming along and healthy, no worries here.

Other than that I’m over the heat. I really want some cold weather. And I need to stop looking at ppl post on fb. All the baby showers make me sad. I wish I was having one but idk ppl in my fam aren’t as thoughtful as I am or would be so guess I should get over it. Oh and doc gave me some colace because the constipation is driving me nuts and I bought some plums. Yuck but I’ll do anything to help.

View attachment 1110586

Wohooooo so happy you graduated Fertility clinic hun that's amazing x and look at baby bean :cloud9:. Amazing news doll xxx

@aymz1983 EEEEKKKKKK good luck today :winkwink: post a pic ASAP plz of your little one x sending all our love x

@realbeauty86 go you only gaining 5lb :dance:I've gained over a stone already :blush: I feel HUGE!! need to reign in the biscuit eating with My brews :coffee::rofl:. My insomnia is driving me nuts guys x I'm just not sleeping well at all? I wonder if there's anything i could take to help?

Hugs all round x Carly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->