January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

hi i want to post and write my symptoms and get your guys opinions.
I am 21 and ttc my 1st i have been trying for over a yr and realized i had bloced tubes and went for surgery 12/20/2010 and they were able to unblock my right tube. My left had too much scarring but they said i can still have kids. i O'ed either on my bday which was dec 30th or new yrs eve. The DH and i had sex once a day for like 4 days 2 days before day of and day after Oing. Since like 3dpo i have had cramping on and off nausea/heartburn and i get really lightheaded at times. i have a new symptom as well. around 7dpo i became itchy and red and sore down there and stopped having sex because i knew it was not right. it is a yeast infection and i have NEVER had one before i have read that it can be a sign of pregnancy and 1 in 4 women who get pregnant have one at some point in the pregnancy. i am supposed to get AF on the 16th and am waiting to test so any opinions would be great.

Hi! Sorry to hear about your surgery. But I'm glad they were able to help and give you good news! I have heard yeast infection can be a sign of pregnancy and so can the nausea and heartburn. I guess it depends if these are normal symptoms for you before your period. If they are not then I hope that means a :bfp: to you this month! :dust:

Hello. Hope i am not too late Can I join too? I have been reading all the post hope everyone gets their BFP next week :happydance:. :dust::dust:

I'll be testing 17th or 18th Jan too. TTC#1 on and off for 13months now

Funny enough i don't have no symptoms at the moment apart from urinating a bit more frequent :shrug:i don't know if that is a good or bad thing lol but am not stressing :thumbup:

Bought my first OPK this month and the first time i used it i got the :)
At least i know am ovulation :happydance::happydance:

Hope the :witch: stays away and i get my :bfp:

Good luck everyone
:hugs:

Welcome to the wait! 13 months is a long time...I hope this is your month for a :bfp:! I don't have any other symptoms either at the moment. I'm 7 DPO and frankly I don't know if that's good or bad either. I guess everyone is different as far as symptoms go. I think most symptoms don't show up in pregnancy until later on. I know with my first I didn't even know until I was 2 months pregnant and the only reason I found out was because I thought it was strange I hadn't had a period in a while....SO....no symptoms could be good!:shrug:

Tell me about it 13 month is a long time :nope: But its been on and off TTC for the 13 months. Have you seen a Doctor? I am a bit scared to see a Doctor even though i am very healthy (touch wood) lol, never missed a period since i stated and don't have any other health problem that i know off. I think when its your time it will happened when you least expect it. I have stop stressing now I never thought in a millions years it would take thing long :nope:. I am 10 DPO. This morning i was getting a lot of cramping but it could be a sign my :witch: is arriving soon :(. I won't be doing any testing until at least next week when :witch: don't show lol :happydance::happydance: i can only hope and pray. You said with your 1st you never had any symptoms at the beginning and you never found out till 2 months :shrug: lol that must have been a great shock for u :). It could be the same this months i hope u get your BFP
Good luck
:dust::dust::dust:
No I haven't been to see a doc yet. We will probably give it a year before we do. I know what you mean about seeing the doc. The thought of that is definitely not thrilling. I'm trying not to stress also cause I know it does not help. But it's hard when you're frustrated and tired of playing the waiting game. Hang in there! Not to long to go for testing this month. Hope you get your :bfp: this month. You've waited a long time..:hugs:

Oh sorry i i never asked how long you have been trying. I stupidly assumed u were trying for over year. Have you seen a Doc yet :dohh: sorry to ask that when i don't know how long you been trying you could have been trying for a month:dohh:. Hopefully you won't need to give it a year and you will get your :bfp: :happydance::happydance: this month :). I am trying not to stress and just enjoy the whole TTC process. How long have you been TTC and how have you found it so far? Yeah i want to think positive but today i work up with loads of craping so i think am out for this month:nope: but am still holding on to hope:happydance:
Hope u get your :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust:

So...:blush: I did a test this morning, for various reasons to surprise someone (hopeful thinking) and a BFN.

But my temp went up again this morning (has been 98, then 98.1, and now 98.2), and (tmi) there was some spotting this morning which is new to me. Last few days I had cramps and heart pounding (?). I hope it's not over. I'm never early so I hope it's just unusual spotting. AF isn't due for 5 more days. There's also some family drama so I could just cry today!

Has someone else ever had spotting at 8dpo?

Hey wintersnow... could be implantation bleeding..I have never had it but heard thats about when it happens.. maybe someone else know a bit more about it! Fxed its a good sign!!

hey ladies :wave: so i gave in and tested today lol got a :bfn: but its still early lol have been ss 2 lol am super tired, get really nauseaus (sp?) really dizzy and getting hot flushes. i have also turned into the most crabbitest woman on the planet lol could just be af finally rearing her ugly mug lol how are you all today? xxx

wintersnow that def sounds like implantation!! ooo good for you, am so excited for you :hugs: :happydance:
xxx

so to make things a little worse, haha I had a dream last night that I was pregnant... could it be a sign lol!

wintersnow that def sounds like implantation!! ooo good for you, am so excited for you :hugs: :happydance:
xxx

Oh I would be excited! I'm just being cautious; I've never had this before so I don't want to get overly giddie about it. If you think it sounds like good news, that works for me! I've got nothing but time... (the slowest time ever!) ha ha I might just take it extra easy today...

yeah the 18th.. i will be 10-11dpo.. hopefully far enough to get a BFP!! Fxed for you!!

Can I jump in?

I am due AF on the 18th too!

I am hoping we have finally managed to conceive, after 13 months, as we are due to see the Fertility Expert on the 27th and for some reason, I am dreading it!

Traskey, check out this couples blog...very inspiring for people having fertility issues....it took them over a year with fertility help and now they have adorable little man :) GREAT BLOG...I'M HOOKED TO IT :)

WOULD HELP IF I GAVE YOU THE LINK...HEHE SORRY

Thank you for the link, jeep princess. I shall read it tonight when husband trundles off to play World of Warcraft!

I will be 14 days after ovulation on the 18th. This is the day my period is predicted. Is this the right time to be pregnancy testing? Earlier or later? Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi to all the newbies!

My new symptoms since this morning are...(.)(.)s are killing so much so that I couldn't wear a bra today, they are much bigger too- never had this kinda pain before. Plus I've been exhausted by the end of each day and have been sleeping earlier and earlier each night (8.50pm yesterday). All previous symptoms still there- more period-like cramping and sharp pains down below today too.

AF is due on Wednesday- when do you ladies think I should test? I'm going shopping for HPTs tomorrow!

Babydust to you all.

Hi girldot,

My AF is due on Wednesday, too... I'm fighting the urge to test TODAY. ahhh!!
I think I'm going to go to Dollar Tree and get some of their cheap tests so I can test every day. LOL.

I'm having similar symptoms as you - some cramping, fatigue, and I've also got some nausea. I'm hoping it's pregnancy symptoms and not just PMS!

Babydust! :dust:

I will be 14 days after ovulation on the 18th. This is the day my period is predicted. Is this the right time to be pregnancy testing? Earlier or later? Any advice would be appreciated.

If you can wait that long, that's great. I'm due to get AF on the 19th and I'm not sure I can wait that long!!

hey ladies, symptoms today at 7dpo are LOADS AND LOADS of creamy CM, prenatal vitamins tasted funny, nausea, cramps, gas and still really really moody. BBs are tender and really tired. hope we all get our bfp :)

hey ladies, symptoms today at 7dpo are LOADS AND LOADS of creamy CM, prenatal vitamins tasted funny, nausea, cramps, gas and still really really moody. BBs are tender and really tired. hope we all get our bfp :)

Sound like some good symptoms to me.. Fxed for you..

Im 6-7dpo and am also having quite a bit of creamy cm, as well I seem to be drinking more, also moody, tired, my bbs dont really hurt but they do feel fuller, like my bra is fitting a bit better haha.. hope it means a BFP!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank goodness the 18th is almost here.. dont think I can stand this much longer!!

I really can't stand it. I bought some Dollar Tree tests today... I'm going to try and hold off until tomorrow morning!!

Can i be added to list? Not trying :( but had a few 'mishapes' over the month, have all symptoms....ive 3 children already...and just have that feeling...had awful pains today, thought af was gonna arrive, but nothing and feeling ok now....the wait continues, been following this thread for a bit, hope you all get BFP's soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->