January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

Hey girls I haven't updated but today at 7 dpo----

Gotta go gotta go PEE!
Woke up at 5:30 am thought I was going to vomit :(
Couldn't get back to sleep very well...had cramps in belly
My mouth won't stop watering
I am so teary eyed crying over the smallest things
OHHHH and MY BBS HURT LIKE HELL and I got an evap on a test this morning!
Went to the doctor yesterday for my yearly and if this cycle I'm not pregnant I have to have a endometrial biopsy which I'm kind of scared of after watching a video....at least I know shes going to help me with my issues :)

Attachments

• Edited1.jpg
    Edited1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 17
Hey girls I haven't updated but today at 7 dpo----

Gotta go gotta go PEE!
Woke up at 5:30 am thought I was going to vomit :(
Couldn't get back to sleep very well...had cramps in belly
My mouth won't stop watering
I am so teary eyed crying over the smallest things
OHHHH and MY BBS HURT LIKE HELL and I got an evap on a test this morning!
Went to the doctor yesterday for my yearly and if this cycle I'm not pregnant I have to have a endometrial biopsy which I'm kind of scared of after watching a video....at least I know shes going to help me with my issues :)
is this an hpt or opk?

Hpt :) Here are a couple un edited I just darkened the other so you could see it better...my pics are terrible...I'm sure its just an EVAP :( definite screen tilters LOL

Attachments

• Evap7dpo2.jpg
    Evap7dpo2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Evap7dpo1.jpg
    Evap7dpo1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 12
i definitely see that line hun and it looks really pink!!! :)

Ya...I just don't trust it its really early at 7dpo I'll do another tomorrow morning and post it for you all I'm really thinking its just an evap though :) trying not to get too excited :) after 9 months its hard to get a smile LOL or a thought of a BFP!

Hpt :) Here are a couple un edited I just darkened the other so you could see it better...my pics are terrible...I'm sure its just an EVAP :( definite screen tilters LOL

I also see a line on the first pic.. I would maybe wait a couple days as its early and retest..

hun, it took me 12 months to conceive my first and when i got a + test on one test...i took SEVEN MORE.... So i know how it goes to not get too excited even with a 2nd line...I wish you luck hun!!! :]

I have like 13 more of those tests sooooo its okay only paid 6 bucks for shipping an the tests and there were 20 LOL.....I have like 8 FRER left I think as well :) so I'm good LMAO

Count me in... AF is due around the 20th, so I could test on the 18th!

This is our first month TTC, so I've got my fingers crossed we got it on the first try!!

The craziest thing just happened to me...I xray people for a living and I was xraying a very sweet lady from Russia and she looked at me and asked me "do you have children?" and I said "not yet ma'am, but we are trying for our first!" and she looked at me and said..."this year and its going to be a boy!" What a sweet lady...lets hope shes right :) boy or girl I don't really care...just a healthy little baby is all I want :) Just thought I would share that with yall bc it was such a nice moment :dust:

Hello. Hope i am not too late Can I join too? I have been reading all the post hope everyone gets their BFP next week :happydance:. :dust::dust:

I'll be testing 17th or 18th Jan too. TTC#1 on and off for 13months now

Funny enough i don't have no symptoms at the moment apart from urinating a bit more frequent :shrug:i don't know if that is a good or bad thing lol but am not stressing :thumbup:

Bought my first OPK this month and the first time i used it i got the :)
At least i know am ovulation :happydance::happydance:

Hope the :witch: stays away and i get my :bfp:

Good luck everyone
:hugs:

Ya...I just don't trust it its really early at 7dpo I'll do another tomorrow morning and post it for you all I'm really thinking its just an evap though :) trying not to get too excited :) after 9 months its hard to get a smile LOL or a thought of a BFP!

Hope that's it for you! 9 months is a long time to wait. I think so by the looks of:thumbup: your test!

Count me in... AF is due around the 20th, so I could test on the 18th!

This is our first month TTC, so I've got my fingers crossed we got it on the first try!!

Welcome! We are hoping for a lot of BFP's on this thread!

The craziest thing just happened to me...I xray people for a living and I was xraying a very sweet lady from Russia and she looked at me and asked me "do you have children?" and I said "not yet ma'am, but we are trying for our first!" and she looked at me and said..."this year and its going to be a boy!" What a sweet lady...lets hope shes right :) boy or girl I don't really care...just a healthy little baby is all I want :) Just thought I would share that with yall bc it was such a nice moment :dust:

That's really cool! I hope she is right and I hope this is the month for a :bfp:!

Hello. Hope i am not too late Can I join too? I have been reading all the post hope everyone gets their BFP next week :happydance:. :dust::dust:

I'll be testing 17th or 18th Jan too. TTC#1 on and off for 13months now

Funny enough i don't have no symptoms at the moment apart from urinating a bit more frequent :shrug:i don't know if that is a good or bad thing lol but am not stressing :thumbup:

Bought my first OPK this month and the first time i used it i got the :)
At least i know am ovulation :happydance::happydance:

Hope the :witch: stays away and i get my :bfp:

Good luck everyone
:hugs:

Welcome to the wait! 13 months is a long time...I hope this is your month for a :bfp:! I don't have any other symptoms either at the moment. I'm 7 DPO and frankly I don't know if that's good or bad either. I guess everyone is different as far as symptoms go. I think most symptoms don't show up in pregnancy until later on. I know with my first I didn't even know until I was 2 months pregnant and the only reason I found out was because I thought it was strange I hadn't had a period in a while....SO....no symptoms could be good!:shrug:

hi i want to post and write my symptoms and get your guys opinions.
I am 21 and ttc my 1st i have been trying for over a yr and realized i had bloced tubes and went for surgery 12/20/2010 and they were able to unblock my right tube. My left had too much scarring but they said i can still have kids. i O'ed either on my bday which was dec 30th or new yrs eve. The DH and i had sex once a day for like 4 days 2 days before day of and day after Oing. Since like 3dpo i have had cramping on and off nausea/heartburn and i get really lightheaded at times. i have a new symptom as well. around 7dpo i became itchy and red and sore down there and stopped having sex because i knew it was not right. it is a yeast infection and i have NEVER had one before i have read that it can be a sign of pregnancy and 1 in 4 women who get pregnant have one at some point in the pregnancy. i am supposed to get AF on the 16th and am waiting to test so any opinions would be great.

That's really cool! I hope she is right and I hope this is the month for a :bfp:!

Thank you! :)

currently cd24. 12dpo... 26day cycle. i still havent tested. im a little scared i think. so i might wait to see if AF comes in two days time. my current symptoms have been just like AF is coming in 2days. but the earlier symptoms ave been nothin like i ever experienced- much stronger. so either thats a sign or i was just more observant this month n so it seemed like it was stronger whereas it had always been there. not told my partner about symptoms yet either. wanna wait to see if its a bfp or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->