January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

Well ladies, we have just a few more days. We can do this. I am looking back now at all those previous months when I thought I had symptoms - because this is crazy! I have nausea, like I have not experienced before - it's horrible, and sour, and a pit in my tummy. I had heartburn at bed last night and I never get heartburn - it was quite uncomfortable. I am icky. If this is a new AF symptom I am going to be very upset! Yuck! And if this is what 9 months will be like... well, yuck to that too, but I'd be a lil happier with it :haha:

I hope you are all hanging in there - the 18th will get here very soon!

Ilovehim89,

Symptoms are : cramps from 6pdo, stopped for a bit, heavy boobies this morning like a burny sensation and dont laugh but this one night we BD'd i just thought...yup ill be pregnant!!! LMAO!!! that sounds funny.
Although at present moment i feel like AF is going to arrive..............and im tired!! But thats so not a symptom for me, im always busy = always tired :(
When are you testing?? xx

ugh.. I'm 7-8dpo today.. and think I may cheat and test on Monday.. I will be 9-10dpohaha hope i could get a pos by then.. if not retest on tues.. then wait for af..

Ilovehim89,

Symptoms are : cramps from 6pdo, stopped for a bit, heavy boobies this morning like a burny sensation and dont laugh but this one night we BD'd i just thought...yup ill be pregnant!!! LMAO!!! that sounds funny.
Although at present moment i feel like AF is going to arrive..............and im tired!! But thats so not a symptom for me, im always busy = always tired :(
When are you testing?? xx

im tryin to hold off until monday because the 18th is tooo far away i will only b 10dpo monday but i dyin to test tomorrow at 9 dpo lol... and i thought the same thing you did as well during Bding lol

I'm gonna test tomorrow at 10 dpo... So we will see. Baby dust to everyone!!!

I'm gonna test again tomorrow, too. I *think* it will be about 10 or 11 days post. CD24 for me and my cycles are usually 25-30 days.

Well pfffffffffftttttttttttt

I had such a vivid dream that I was pregnant this morning that I took a test (period due tomorrow or Tuesd) and it came out negative. I feel crampy so i'm not surprised. I should say that I have never dreamt I was pregnant before, must have been on my mind lol x

I tested this morning with a Boots HPT...obviously BFN because I'm not due til 19th and the Boots HPT says it should be used from day of missed period so was obviously too early-silly me!

Now I feel a lil crap and confused- still got all the symptoms (really mega sore boobs that seem to be growing every minute since mid of cycle, cramping since mid of cycle-it's a dull ache and has been there everyday, sharp pains from time to time down below, very tired every evening so been sleeping early, spotty face, heartburn at night, peeing all the time, lots of cm, the list is endless). But after all that today it feels like AF is on it's way :-(

I'm going to test this evening (or maybe hold off til 2mrw morn) with First Response.

Babydust to you all x

Oh ladies - wasn't I so hopeful yesterday?? Today I am about to cry, I wonder if I am out. My BBT took a 4 point nose dive today. UGH!!!:cry: Anyone else had this happen but still got a BFP? It's still above my coverline.

My test this morning was another BFN. I think I'm out, too. BUT, not over until AF comes! :)

silly me tested today at 9 dpo...now i wish i woulda waited

I'm out for this month ladies. Have started to show blood so no luck this month :(

Good luck to the rest of you. I hope you get some good news!

I'm out for this month ladies. Have started to show blood so no luck this month :(

Good luck to the rest of you. I hope you get some good news!

Sorry babes, next month will be your month!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies how are we all doing, see some of you are not waiting till the 18th to test.. I may cheat as well haha.. test tomorrow maybe i will be a lucky one and get a pos at 9dpo... if not retest on Tuesday.. I got my last pos with my daughter at about 9 or 10dpo so and last time not till like 16dpo because I didnt know I was pregnant, took an early test that came back neg. didnt think another thing of it.. I know learned from that.. so we shall see.. will let you know how it goes... Fxed for all of us to get our BFPs!!

:bfn: for me ladies AF come today...right on time... :-( but I did buy some OPK's and starting charting my temps :) soooo maybe next month will be our month.... :dust: to all of us!

I will be testing on the 18th two days before my AF is due. Good luck to everyone xx

I tested today too at 10DPO BFN. I'll test again tomorrow.

Baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->