January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

i am on cd 26 out of a 28-29 day cycle and my symptoms are above i been ttc over a yr

I tested an BFN...I couldn't help myself LOL The top of the FRER is a FR OPK...NOT HPT! I wish LOL.....its a negative too!:coffee:

Attachments

• NEWEST1.jpg
    NEWEST1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
  • NEWEST3.jpg
    NEWEST3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
  • NEWEST2.jpg
    NEWEST2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
I tested an BFN...I couldn't help myself LOL The top of the FRER is a FR OPK...NOT HPT! I wish LOL.....its a negative too!:coffee:

I'm sorry.:hugs: I know how you feel. I did a FRER at 7 DPO (yesterday night) too and it was negative. Sorry ya'll I couldn't resist. :blush: It's still too early I think though, so don't loose hope!

awww thanks hunny! I haven't seen you in forever!!! How are you? I finally went to the FS yesterday and GOT HELP! If I'm not pregnant I have to have an endometrial biopsy lets pray I dont have to have it it seems like VERY PAINFUL :( I watched a video an shouldnt have :(

Hello to the new ladies, hoping for you all to get BFPs!! 5 days!

i wanna test now.. so tempted... 2days till AF on the 16th... should i?

Can I jump in?

I am due AF on the 18th too!

I am hoping we have finally managed to conceive, after 13 months, as we are due to see the Fertility Expert on the 27th and for some reason, I am dreading it!

I'm sorry.:hugs: I know how you feel. I did a FRER at 7 DPO (yesterday night) too and it was negative. Sorry ya'll I couldn't resist. :blush: It's still too early I think though, so don't loose hope!

Ladies Ladies what are you doing testing early.. 7dpo is way to early!!

Can I jump in?

I am hoping we have finally managed to conceive, after 13 months, as we are due to see the Fertility Expert on the 27th and for some reason, I am dreading it!

Traskey, check out this couples blog...very inspiring for people having fertility issues....it took them over a year with fertility help and now they have adorable little man :) GREAT BLOG...I'M HOOKED TO IT :)

Can I jump in?

Traskey, check out this couples blog...very inspiring for people having fertility issues....it took them over a year with fertility help and now they have adorable little man :) GREAT BLOG...I'M HOOKED TO IT :)

WOULD HELP IF I GAVE YOU THE LINK...HEHE SORRY

https://thisplaceisnowahome.wordpress.com/

Can I jump in?

Hello Traskey i am due :witch: on the 18th too lol
I have been trying on and off for 13 months also.
I hope u get your BFP Next week
I hope everyone get :bfp::bfp:
:hugs:
Good luck..

Hello. Hope i am not too late Can I join too? I have been reading all the post hope everyone gets their BFP next week :happydance:. :dust::dust:

I'll be testing 17th or 18th Jan too. TTC#1 on and off for 13months now

Funny enough i don't have no symptoms at the moment apart from urinating a bit more frequent :shrug:i don't know if that is a good or bad thing lol but am not stressing :thumbup:

Bought my first OPK this month and the first time i used it i got the :)
At least i know am ovulation :happydance::happydance:

Hope the :witch: stays away and i get my :bfp:

Good luck everyone

Welcome to the wait! 13 months is a long time...I hope this is your month for a :bfp:! I don't have any other symptoms either at the moment. I'm 7 DPO and frankly I don't know if that's good or bad either. I guess everyone is different as far as symptoms go. I think most symptoms don't show up in pregnancy until later on. I know with my first I didn't even know until I was 2 months pregnant and the only reason I found out was because I thought it was strange I hadn't had a period in a while....SO....no symptoms could be good!:shrug:

Tell me about it 13 month is a long time :nope: But its been on and off TTC for the 13 months. Have you seen a Doctor? I am a bit scared to see a Doctor even though i am very healthy (touch wood) lol, never missed a period since i stated and don't have any other health problem that i know off. I think when its your time it will happened when you least expect it. I have stop stressing now I never thought in a millions years it would take thing long :nope:. I am 10 DPO. This morning i was getting a lot of cramping but it could be a sign my :witch: is arriving soon :(. I won't be doing any testing until at least next week when :witch: don't show lol :happydance::happydance: i can only hope and pray. You said with your 1st you never had any symptoms at the beginning and you never found out till 2 months :shrug: lol that must have been a great shock for u :). It could be the same this months i hope u get your BFP
Good luck
:dust::dust::dust:

:dust:UPDATED January 18th Tester's Profiles!!!:dust:
AndreaFlorida: TTC-9mnths/DPO-9/SXS-food aversion, sore bbs, crying, cramps, mouth watering
WinterSnow: TTC-4 months/DPO-8/SXS-fatigue, joint pain, sore bbs, cramps, dizziness
mistyfiedw: TTC-2 months/DPO/SXS-gas
Sunkissed: TTC-2 months/DPO-8/SXS-tired, cramps, sensitive bbs, hard abdomen, creamy CM
rectopathic: TTC-6 months/DPO/SXS
Janeybaby: TTC-1yr. 4 months/DPO-8/SXS-cramps, constipation, nausea
lilrojo: TTC-1 month/DPO-7/SXS-tired, cramps, creamy CM, moody, hungry, heartburn, bleeding gums, twinges in abdomen
Wantabean: TTC/DPO/SXS-tired, cramps, nausea, creamy CM
WannabemomV: TTC-7 months/DPO-9/SXS-back pain, exc.thirst and hunger, metallic taste, wine aversion, creamy CM, bloated, crying, cramps
serendippy: TTC-1 yr. 6 months/DPO-8/SXS
jeepprincess: TTC-3 months/DPO/SXS-tender bbs, moody
NC_Sarah: TTC/DPO-5/SXS
girldot: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-tired, cramps, backache, tender bbs, frequent urination, lots of CM
Monkey12: TTC-1 month/DPO-14/sensitive to smells, fatigue, sensitive nipples, cramps
deedoc: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-sore bbs, abdomen twinges
rosababy: TTC- 8 months/DPO-10/SXS-cramps, nausea, dizziness, excessive hunger and thirst
babyhopesxx: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-tired
ilovehim89: TTC/DPO/SXS-creamy cm, itchiness, nausea, moodiness, headache, fatigue, sore breasts, cramps, and gas
bs98241: TTC/DPO/SXS
LunaLady: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS
Browning: TTC-1 year and 1 month/DPO-10/SXS-frequent urination, cramps
Wannabamama: TTC-1 year/DPO/SXS-cramps, nausea, heartburn, lightheaded, yeast infection
Traskey: TTC-1 year and 1 month/DPO/SXS
danielswife: TTC-6 months/DPO-8/SXS-nausea, swollen nipples, night sweats, frequent urination
Here are the updated January 18th Testers profiles. If I don't have some of your info or some of it is wrong you can let me know and I will update the list.​
Welcome LunaLady, Browning, Wannabamama, and Traskey! Glad you could join us! :test: Day is getting closer! Praying for :bfp:'s for everyone!
:dust:

Hello. Hope i am not too late Can I join too? I have been reading all the post hope everyone gets their BFP next week :happydance:. :dust::dust:

I'll be testing 17th or 18th Jan too. TTC#1 on and off for 13months now

Funny enough i don't have no symptoms at the moment apart from urinating a bit more frequent :shrug:i don't know if that is a good or bad thing lol but am not stressing :thumbup:

Bought my first OPK this month and the first time i used it i got the :)
At least i know am ovulation :happydance::happydance:

Hope the :witch: stays away and i get my :bfp:

Good luck everyone

Welcome to the wait! 13 months is a long time...I hope this is your month for a :bfp:! I don't have any other symptoms either at the moment. I'm 7 DPO and frankly I don't know if that's good or bad either. I guess everyone is different as far as symptoms go. I think most symptoms don't show up in pregnancy until later on. I know with my first I didn't even know until I was 2 months pregnant and the only reason I found out was because I thought it was strange I hadn't had a period in a while....SO....no symptoms could be good!:shrug:

Tell me about it 13 month is a long time :nope: But its been on and off TTC for the 13 months. Have you seen a Doctor? I am a bit scared to see a Doctor even though i am very healthy (touch wood) lol, never missed a period since i stated and don't have any other health problem that i know off. I think when its your time it will happened when you least expect it. I have stop stressing now I never thought in a millions years it would take thing long :nope:. I am 10 DPO. This morning i was getting a lot of cramping but it could be a sign my :witch: is arriving soon :(. I won't be doing any testing until at least next week when :witch: don't show lol :happydance::happydance: i can only hope and pray. You said with your 1st you never had any symptoms at the beginning and you never found out till 2 months :shrug: lol that must have been a great shock for u :). It could be the same this months i hope u get your BFP
Good luck
:dust::dust::dust:
No I haven't been to see a doc yet. We will probably give it a year before we do. I know what you mean about seeing the doc. The thought of that is definitely not thrilling. I'm trying not to stress also cause I know it does not help. But it's hard when you're frustrated and tired of playing the waiting game. Hang in there! Not to long to go for testing this month. Hope you get your :bfp: this month. You've waited a long time..:hugs:

awww thanks hunny! I haven't seen you in forever!!! How are you? I finally went to the FS yesterday and GOT HELP! If I'm not pregnant I have to have an endometrial biopsy lets pray I dont have to have it it seems like VERY PAINFUL :( I watched a video an shouldnt have :(

I'm just getting ancy! I want a :bfp: next week! I'm so sorry you are looking at having to go through a biopsy. I know they can be painful. I had one done on my breast years ago. I hope you don't have too....praying for your :bfp: next week too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->