January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

I really can't stand it. I bought some Dollar Tree tests today... I'm going to try and hold off until tomorrow morning!!

Good luck!!! Fxed for a :bfp: and much :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you and to us all! Be sure to let us know how it turns out!

Hi girldot,

My AF is due on Wednesday, too... I'm fighting the urge to test TODAY. ahhh!!
I think I'm going to go to Dollar Tree and get some of their cheap tests so I can test every day. LOL.

I'm having similar symptoms as you - some cramping, fatigue, and I've also got some nausea. I'm hoping it's pregnancy symptoms and not just PMS!

Babydust! :dust:

Me too- but sometimes it really feels like it's AF but then it all changes again :growlmad:

I don't have any HPTs so can't test anyway but as soon as hubby gets home from work I'm going to get some- might test tomorrow morning (just don't wana test too early and then get a BFN).

Good luck and babydust to you!

No I haven't been to see a doc yet. We will probably give it a year before we do. I know what you mean about seeing the doc. The thought of that is definitely not thrilling. I'm trying not to stress also cause I know it does not help. But it's hard when you're frustrated and tired of playing the waiting game. Hang in there! Not to long to go for testing this month. Hope you get your :bfp: this month. You've waited a long time..:hugs:

Oh sorry i i never asked how long you have been trying. I stupidly assumed u were trying for over year. Have you seen a Doc yet :dohh: sorry to ask that when i don't know how long you been trying you could have been trying for a month:dohh:. Hopefully you won't need to give it a year and you will get your :bfp: :happydance::happydance: this month :). I am trying not to stress and just enjoy the whole TTC process. How long have you been TTC and how have you found it so far? Yeah i want to think positive but today i work up with loads of craping so i think am out for this month:nope: but am still holding on to hope:happydance:
Hope u get your :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust:

Thats ok. We have been trying for about 6 months. At first I think I stressed over it more and then realized that it didn't do any good. So, I just decided it will happen when it happens. I actually find that I enjoyed it more when I wasn't "testing" for ovulation and trying to :sex: at all the right times. I told myself if it doesn't happen this month we are going back to NTNP. It was a lot less stressful and enjoyable. I hope your not out for this month! :nope: Cramps could still be a sign on pregnancy! Like I said until the :witch: shows you still have a chance! Lot's of :dust: to you! We should all be finding out soon!

So...:blush: I did a test this morning, for various reasons to surprise someone (hopeful thinking) and a BFN.

But my temp went up again this morning (has been 98, then 98.1, and now 98.2), and (tmi) there was some spotting this morning which is new to me. Last few days I had cramps and heart pounding (?). I hope it's not over. I'm never early so I hope it's just unusual spotting. AF isn't due for 5 more days. There's also some family drama so I could just cry today!

Has someone else ever had spotting at 8dpo?

I'm sorry! :hugs: Don't feel bad. A lot of us tested and got a :bfn: early. But that was all EARLY testing mind you! None of us are out yet. That sounds like it could be implantation bleeding! YAY! I hope so!:dust:

I will be 14 days after ovulation on the 18th. This is the day my period is predicted. Is this the right time to be pregnancy testing? Earlier or later? Any advice would be appreciated.

I have read they don't recommend testing until around AT LEAST 14 to 18 DPO to get an accurate result. Check out this article I found. It explains why some of us can get a :bfp: early than others when we are testing.

Read the "How Soon Can I Test?" question and answer on this link:
https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#1

:dust:UPDATED January 18th Tester's Profiles!!!:dust:
AndreaFlorida: TTC-9mnths/DPO-10/SXS-food aversion, sore bbs, crying, cramps, mouth watering
WinterSnow: TTC-4 months/DPO-9/SXS-fatigue, joint pain, sore bbs, cramps, dizziness, spotting
mistyfiedw: TTC-2 months/DPO/SXS-gas
Sunkissed: TTC-2 months/DPO-9/SXS-tired, cramps, sensitive bbs, hard abdomen, creamy CM
rectopathic: TTC-6 months/DPO/SXS
Janeybaby: TTC-1yr. 4 months/DPO-9/SXS-cramps, constipation, nausea
lilrojo: TTC-1 month/DPO-8/SXS-tired, cramps, creamy CM, moody, hungry, heartburn, bleeding gums, twinges in abdomen, thirsty
Wantabean: TTC/DPO/SXS-tired, cramps, nausea, creamy CM, dizzy, hot flashes, moody
WannabemomV: TTC-7 months/DPO-10/SXS-back pain, exc.thirst and hunger, metallic taste, wine aversion, creamy CM, bloated, crying, cramps
serendippy: TTC-1 yr. 6 months/DPO-9/SXS
jeepprincess: TTC-3 months/DPO/SXS-tender bbs, moody
NC_Sarah: TTC/DPO-6/SXS
girldot: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-tired, cramps, backache, tender bbs, frequent urination, lots of CM
Monkey12: TTC-1 month/DPO-15/sensitive to smells, fatigue, sensitive nipples, cramps
deedoc: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-sore bbs, abdomen twinges
rosababy: TTC- 8 months/DPO-11/SXS-cramps, nausea, dizziness, excessive hunger and thirst
babyhopesxx: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-tired
ilovehim89: TTC/DPO/SXS-creamy cm, itchiness, nausea, moodiness, prenatal vitamins tasted funny, cramps, gas, moody, tender bbs, tired headache
bs98241: TTC/DPO/SXS
LunaLady: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-cramping, fatigue, nausea
Browning: TTC-1 year and 1 month/DPO-11/SXS-frequent urination, cramps
Wannabamama: TTC-1 year/DPO/SXS-cramps, nausea, heartburn, lightheaded, yeast infection
Traskey: TTC-1 year and 1 month/DPO/SXS
rubberchickuk: TTC/DPO/SXS
danielswife: TTC-6 months/DPO-9/SXS-nausea, swollen nipples, night sweats, frequent urination
Here are the updated January 18th Testers profiles. If I don't have some of your info or some of it is wrong you can let me know and I will update the list.​
Welcome rubberchickuk! Glad you could join us! Since everyone's :test:ing days are getting closer here is a link that can help you know when the best time to test for you is! Read the "How Soon Can I Test?" question and answer: https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#1 . Praying for :bfp:'s for everyone!
:dust:

So I caved in and Tested this morning! BFN! I haven't had my normal Negative meltdown yet, I think it has to do with being only DPO 10. Af isn't due till Tuesday- So I really tested Too early!! This however didn't stop me from not believing my first test and doing a second! 2 Big Fat Negatives!!!
I wish I had come on here and read that about the 14-18 DPO. Oh well. I will wait till Tuesday and test again!

So I caved in and Tested this morning! BFN! I haven't had my normal Negative meltdown yet, I think it has to do with being only DPO 10. Af isn't due till Tuesday- So I really tested Too early!! This however didn't stop me from not believing my first test and doing a second! 2 Big Fat Negatives!!!
I wish I had come on here and read that about the 14-18 DPO. Oh well. I will wait till Tuesday and test again!

It's still early! I'm also due on Tuesday, but I started getting "those" cramps today, so I'm not thinking it's going to happen this month. :nope: However, we're not out til AF comes, so I'm trying not to get too down.

8 dpo--nausea, really fatigued (went to bed early last night at 7pm and didnt wake up til 9 this morning), headache, still have creamy cm, tender nipples, gas (still), and so far no cramps today but we will see :), urinating more frequent, trying to hold off to test until Tuesday. how are you girls today??

I caved and tested last night. BFN.

However, I'm due to start AF on the 19th, so I think it's too early... Silly me!

I got dollar store tests, so I don't feel like it's a waste. :D

I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning and then see if AF comes.

8 dpo--nausea, really fatigued (went to bed early last night at 7pm and didnt wake up til 9 this morning), headache, still have creamy cm, tender nipples, gas (still), and so far no cramps today but we will see :), urinating more frequent, trying to hold off to test until Tuesday. how are you girls today??

That sounds promising!

I also went to bed early last night! Like 7pm, too! I woke up for a few hours at about 11, but went to bed with hubby and just woke up a few minutes ago (9am). It was divine. I love love love sleep. :D

That sounds promising!

I also went to bed early last night! Like 7pm, too! I woke up for a few hours at about 11, but went to bed with hubby and just woke up a few minutes ago (9am). It was divine. I love love love sleep. :D
thanks, hun. i hope this is it for both of us :) i am only 8dpo and i already want to test...ughhh...... lol i need to wait even tho i have dollar store tests stocked as well as 3 FRERs lol

i did forget to mention i had brown spotting yesterday when i wiped once after weeing but thats it... nothing since. hope its a good sign!

hey,

Well im due thurs 20th.....and the wait is killing me!! :( and also my new heavy boobies that i seemed to aquire this morning. I got a BFP with my last pregnancy 4 days before AF was due.......so i really want to test in the morning....but know i soooooo shouldnt.

Tell me to step away from the tests ladies.

I can honestly say ive pretty much got myself convinced i am.........why d we do this to ourselves :(

And you know right now would be the worst time ever to fall pregnant actually, my OH is working away 3 months at a time, and i have the 3 kids, work and go to uni.......sorry rant over.

How is everyone feeling tonight?

xx

thanks, hun. i hope this is it for both of us :) i am only 8dpo and i already want to test...ughhh...... lol i need to wait even tho i have dollar store tests stocked as well as 3 FRERs lol

i did forget to mention i had brown spotting yesterday when i wiped once after weeing but thats it... nothing since. hope its a good sign!

Hopefully IB! Yes, too early to test. BFN are :cry:, so don't test, yet. Hang in there with me! I need to wait until probably Monday at the absolute earliest. We can do it!! :hugs:

Hopefully IB! Yes, too early to test. BFN are :cry:, so don't test, yet. Hang in there with me! I need to wait until probably Monday at the absolute earliest. We can do it!! :hugs:

aww thx sweetie i needed that.yes we can do it....bfn's are :cry:

hey,

Well im due thurs 20th.....and the wait is killing me!! :( and also my new heavy boobies that i seemed to aquire this morning. I got a BFP with my last pregnancy 4 days before AF was due.......so i really want to test in the morning....but know i soooooo shouldnt.

Tell me to step away from the tests ladies.

I can honestly say ive pretty much got myself convinced i am.........why d we do this to ourselves :(

And you know right now would be the worst time ever to fall pregnant actually, my OH is working away 3 months at a time, and i have the 3 kids, work and go to uni.......sorry rant over.

How is everyone feeling tonight?

xx
aww yea the wait is killin me too i am dyin to test but i know i sooo shouldnt as well. i have all the symptoms...what about you? what are your symptoms?

really wishes the 18th would be tom.. so i can test test test.. haha.. ugh.. so do you ladies think i would get a pos at 9dpo?

really wishes the 18th would be tom.. so i can test test test.. haha.. ugh.. so do you ladies think i would get a pos at 9dpo?
thinking everything u just said...including if i could get a + at 9dpo...i doubt i would be the one to at 9 dpo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->