January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

Done 5 tests already all Neg but hanging on to the thought it's too early. AF ON 15TH, Please, Please , Please stay away and give me better result :) Im 39 and mc'd oct 2010, and now trying again.

Sorry to hear about your mc. I have had one also and it is a difficult thing to go through. I hope this is your month! :dust: I will add you when I update list tomorrow!

Can I join too? Not had a chance to catch up on all the posts but I'm sure I will.

I'll be testing 18th or 19th Jan too. TTC#1.

I'm currently CD21 and have had mild cramps, period-like pain lower down and a lot of backache since CD12 (not normal for me). It's been there everyday! Boobs feel tender and bigger. Tired. Peeing a lot more since CD10.

But no spotting which is what most ladies are reporting so maybe not my month after all.

Babydust to you all!

HMMM?? Sounds like some promising symptoms! How long have you been TTC? Glad to have you! Will add you when I update list!

hello ladies. this is my first ever time. i am also on CD22 and will probably be testing on the 18th or 19th if AF doesnt come. AF should be here on the 16th. hopefully i can wait till then. all i have are sore boobs and twinges in lower tummy. which i dont get before AF normally.
gudluck to every1

Welcome to the 2WW! I will add you when I update! Glad you could join us! :dust:

Why does it seem like the TWW... is longer than any other 2 weeks out of the month... 6-7 days left...

hmmm im rocking the 'lotiony' cm 2 :rofl:
i would never discuss such things with anyone else other than the bnb ladies lol xxx

Is anyone else temping? I am curious... today I am 5dpo, and on 4dpo FF showed a small decrease in temp (from 98 to 97.6) today I'm back up to 98. What does that mean?

Hi, ladies? Mind if I join you? AF is due either the 18th or 19th, and I'm going to try to hold off and not test until after AF is due. I don't take bfns very well!
My dh and I have been ttc for 8 cycles now, here's hoping that we all get our :bfp: this cycle!!

UPDATED January 18th Tester Profiles!!!
AndreaFlorida: TTC-9mnths/DPO-7/SXS-food aversion
WinterSnow: TTC-4 months/DPO-6/SXS-fatigue, joint pain
mistyfiedw: TTC-2 months/DPO/SXS-gas
Sunkissed: TTC-2 months/DPO-6/SXS-tired, cramps, sensitive bbs, hard abdomen, creamy CM
rectopathic: TTC-6 months/DPO/SXS
Janeybaby: TTC-1yr. 4 months/DPO-6/SXS-cramps, constipation, nausea
lilrojo: TTC-1 month/DPO-5/SXS-tired, cramps, creamy CM
Wantabean: TTC/DPO/SXS-tired, cramps, nausea, creamy CM
WannabemomV: TTC-7 months/DPO-7/SXS-back pain, exc.thirst and hunger, metallic taste, wine aversion, creamy CM
serendippy: TTC-1 yr. 6 months/DPO-7/SXS
jeepprincess: TTC-3 months/DPO/SXS-tender bbs
NC_Sarah: TTC/DPO-3/SXS
girldot: TTC/DPO/SXS-tired, cramps, backache, tender bbs, frequent urination
Monkey12: TTC-1 month/DPO-12/sensitive to smells, fatigue, sensitive nipples, cramps
deedoc: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-sore bbs, abdomen twinges
rosababy: TTC- 8 months/DPO/SXS
danielswife: TTC-6 months/DPO-6/SXS-nausea, swollen nipples​

Here are the updated January 18th Testers profiles. If I don't have some of your info or some of it is wrong you can let me know and I will update the list.​
Welcome NC_Sarah, girldot, Monkey12, deedoc, rosababy! Glad you could join us! Baby dust to everyone! :dust: Praying for :bfp:'s all around!​

So....I woke up this morning and being that its 4 days before AF the EPT box was calling my name for some reason...although I had a :bfn: :-( hopefully its too early to tell, but my ta'tas are sore and then they aren't...its comes and goes...maybe its out for me and AF is on her way ....

Good luck you guys.:dust:

So....I woke up this morning and being that its 4 days before AF the EPT box was calling my name for some reason...although I had a :bfn: :-( hopefully its too early to tell, but my ta'tas are sore and then they aren't...its comes and goes...maybe its out for me and AF is on her way ....

Good luck you guys.:dust:

:hugs: fxed its just too early yet...

Hi everyone! Most of my symptoms are gone today so who knows! Hope everyone elseis doing good!!

Hi everyone! Most of my symptoms are gone today so who knows! Hope everyone elseis doing good!!

Yeah me too. Not nauseous anymore. BBS are still a little swollen but that could be the mark of AF. I hope not. :cry:

So I thought I would be smart and not buy any tests until the 18th. That way I wouldn't be tempted to test and waste them all. Unfortunately I didn't use them all last month so I have a 6 day early test underneath my cabinet and I want to use it so bad! Trying to hold out...I don't DO BFN's well!!!:test:

i will get my beta checked on 1/18... i had a 5 day blast transfer on 1/6...i took a hpt 1/11 and got a faint line.. took another one today and its still faint but when i compare it to the first it looks like the line is getting lighter :( i really cant remember if the first test was that way and just got slighty darker over time...do they do that? well anyway heres to hoping for a positive for all of us!

So I thought I would be smart and not buy any tests until the 18th. That way I wouldn't be tempted to test and waste them all. Unfortunately I didn't use them all last month so I have a 6 day early test underneath my cabinet and I want to use it so bad! Trying to hold out...I don't DO BFN's well!!!:test:

stay strong!! It's probably too early! You can do it!!!!

Hey girls! I'm new to this site and it's our 1st month of TTC. Will be testing on or around 18th. Not many symptoms to report, other than i'm very tired :sleep:

Best of luck to everyone xx

Thanks for the lovely welcome.

danielswife- you can hold on, just a few more days and hopefully it'll be a BFP for you! FX.

OH and I started TTC in April 2010 but after 3 cycles decided to wait until after xmas- now we've just started TTC again.

Today I've had more of the same- lower backache all day, dull period-like pain lower down with some twinges, feels sore if I bend, lots of cm this morning, boobs now massive and sore.

This morn when I woke up I had a POAS urge- but I've only got one HPT which I'm saving for Jan 18th so I decided to use an ovulation stick instead (well I'm sure I've read that they can sometimes be used as a pregnancy test because they detect the same hormone????). I got a second line but it was a faintish-medium one. That was at 6.30am with FMU. Then I decided to do the same again this evening and the line was still there but more apparent!

What do you think is going on with my body ladies? Could it be ovulation (so late though CD22) or a sign that I may get a BFP soon? Think I should be BDing still, in case it's a late ovulation? Help!

Thanks for the lovely welcome.

danielswife- you can hold on, just a few more days and hopefully it'll be a BFP for you! FX.

OH and I started TTC in April 2010 but after 3 cycles decided to wait until after xmas- now we've just started TTC again.

Today I've had more of the same- lower backache all day, dull period-like pain lower down with some twinges, feels sore if I bend, lots of cm this morning, boobs now massive and sore.

This morn when I woke up I had a POAS urge- but I've only got one HPT which I'm saving for Jan 18th so I decided to use an ovulation stick instead (well I'm sure I've read that they can sometimes be used as a pregnancy test because they detect the same hormone????). I got a second line but it was a faintish-medium one. That was at 6.30am with FMU. Then I decided to do the same again this evening and the line was still there but more apparent!

What do you think is going on with my body ladies? Could it be ovulation (so late though CD22) or a sign that I may get a BFP soon? Think I should be BDing still, in case it's a late ovulation? Help!

Do you temp? It would help with knowing when you o'ed, or IF you o'ed yet. I've heard of opks being an early pregnancy sign, but I'm still not sure if it means a positive opk or just a line (dark or light), so I can't help you there. Did you do opks earlier in your cycle and get a positive? It is possible that you are o'ing late...I o'ed on day 21 once. I realize now that this may not be helpful to you...:haha: Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->