January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

Do you temp? It would help with knowing when you o'ed, or IF you o'ed yet. I've heard of opks being an early pregnancy sign, but I'm still not sure if it means a positive opk or just a line (dark or light), so I can't help you there. Did you do opks earlier in your cycle and get a positive? It is possible that you are o'ing late...I o'ed on day 21 once. I realize now that this may not be helpful to you...:haha: Sorry![/QUOTE]

I don't temp and I didn't use the OPKs earlier so I don't know if or when I ovulated.

girldot,
hmmmm...if you don't know if you ovulated yet, the opks could possibly be telling you that you're about to ovulate. i'd start bd'ing just in case!

Hmmm, thought I would be a symptom spotter :winkwink: Anyone want to join? We are all waiting, after all.

Today I'm 6dpo - 1 week until AF!

So far, as of today, I am a little tired, not bad though.
I am having some sharp cramps on ocassion today.
Bbs are slightly sore only if I touch them.
And I have a few moments of diziness.

Could be nothing? :shrug: Could be something?
My temp is a little higher today 98.1, and took a dip two days ago for no reason at all to 97.6

I suppose we'll see!!

What about you ladies?:flower:

okay okay, i'll symptom spot with you! I told myself I wasn't going to do this...

Today is dpo 8. Yesterday was really the first day, with cramps. Today, I felt a little nauseous (just for like 15 minutes when I woke up) and again after lunch. I had a few moments of dizziness. I've been ridiculously hungry and thirsty today.

Anyone else?

i will be testing that day at 11dpo and again at 12 dpo Jan. 19th. :) i am going crazy waiting symptoms are creamy cm, itchiness, nausea, moodiness, headache, fatigue, sore breasts, cramps, and gas

Hmmm, thought I would be a symptom spotter :winkwink: Anyone want to join? We are all waiting, after all.

Today I'm 6dpo - 1 week until AF!

So far, as of today, I am a little tired, not bad though.
I am having some sharp cramps on ocassion today.
Bbs are slightly sore only if I touch them.
And I have a few moments of diziness.

Could be nothing? :shrug: Could be something?
My temp is a little higher today 98.1, and took a dip two days ago for no reason at all to

I suppose we'll see!!

What about you ladies?:flower:

Im Holdin' out the best i can! I know it wouldn't be positive at this point anyways. I just wish! So symptoms....other than being very tired... I got nothing....*sigh*

No symptoms can be good!! I have a sore throat :( doubt it's related tho.

No symptoms can be good!! I have a sore throat :( doubt it's related tho.

I hope so...the only thing I can say is my face is breaking out like it normally does before AF...I hope THAT'S not a sign of a oncoming BFN!

Sorry you have sore throat..I just got over tonsilitis so I know sore throats are no fun!:nope: Fx for you!

Thanks. My BBs started hurting this evening too. But on the sides. And some minor cramping more irritating than anything. Hope everyone is feeling good!!!

I'm 3 days till AF is suppose to be here and I very moody, bbs are sore to touch, but other than that no symptoms...think AF is on her way to visit me :-( fx'ed she doesn't.... good luck you guys!

DPO 8- lower back pain still. More or less comes and goes. But when its there- Its Bad

-felt like I was getting a Cold yesterday, annoyed I can't (or won't) take Cold -Fx just in case.

- I was chewing gum today and my mouth was tasting "funny" so I spit the gum out and now have a Metallic taste. More so on the roof of my mouth

-Still thirsty and loving my Juice! So many extra calories!!!

-Feeling BLOATED. My husband said to me last night that I was looking thinner than ever! I replied with tears in my eyes how I was really feeling!

-Crying over everything. I am a cancer- so movies and tv shows normally make me cry, but this is worst than normal!

-odd cramps every once and a while, on right side now. O time I had cramps on my right, 2-3 days after BAD cramps on my left. Now back to my right

-Still not feeling pregnant- the past few months I felt pregnant during my TWW.

Thinking I am going to hold off on my HPT till Monday evening! AF due on Tuesday(ish). I get up a couple of times to pee during the night so a FMU isn't always the best for me, considering when I wake up- most times I have only peed about 2 hours eariler! So I try and hold my pee during the day for about 4-5 hours (hard for me, I love to pee) without drinking much (already missing my juice)

I have made an appointment with my OBGYN for Monday the 31st. Try and get some answers as to why we aren't pregnant yet!!

okay okay, i'll symptom spot with you! I told myself I wasn't going to do this...

Today is dpo 8. Yesterday was really the first day, with cramps. Today, I felt a little nauseous (just for like 15 minutes when I woke up) and again after lunch. I had a few moments of dizziness. I've been ridiculously hungry and thirsty today.

Anyone else?

I know - it's hard not to! The way I think of it is, I am symptom spotting with the disclaimer that it could be caused by nearly anything because our bodies are complicated pieces of machinery! However, if I happen to get a BFP, I want to note what I had going on so I can look back and say Ah HA! Or just keep note of it for future ones. I don't know - I have never been!

Honestly I think its more resssuring (to me) to have someone else say - Me too. :)

So, ME TOO Rosababy!

im now 6dpo and having mild af cramps, moodiness (acting really really agitated, nausea (threw up in my mouth last night, fatigue, creamy cm, gassy, headache. i hope this is a good sign. how are you ladies doing?? Im getting soooo impatient

UPDATED January 18th Tester Profiles!!!
AndreaFlorida: TTC-9mnths/DPO-8/SXS-food aversion
WinterSnow: TTC-4 months/DPO-7/SXS-fatigue, joint pain, sore bbs, cramps, dizziness
mistyfiedw: TTC-2 months/DPO/SXS-gas
Sunkissed: TTC-2 months/DPO-7/SXS-tired, cramps, sensitive bbs, hard abdomen, creamy CM
rectopathic: TTC-6 months/DPO/SXS
Janeybaby: TTC-1yr. 4 months/DPO-7/SXS-cramps, constipation, nausea
lilrojo: TTC-1 month/DPO-6/SXS-tired, cramps, creamy CM
Wantabean: TTC/DPO/SXS-tired, cramps, nausea, creamy CM
WannabemomV: TTC-7 months/DPO-8/SXS-back pain, exc.thirst and hunger, metallic taste, wine aversion, creamy CM, bloated, crying, cramps
serendippy: TTC-1 yr. 6 months/DPO-7/SXS
jeepprincess: TTC-3 months/DPO/SXS-tender bbs, moody
NC_Sarah: TTC/DPO-4/SXS
girldot: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-tired, cramps, backache, tender bbs, frequent urination, lots of CM
Monkey12: TTC-1 month/DPO-13/sensitive to smells, fatigue, sensitive nipples, cramps
deedoc: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-sore bbs, abdomen twinges
rosababy: TTC- 8 months/DPO-9/SXS-cramps, nausea, dizziness, excessive hunger and thirst
babyhopesxx: TTC-1 month/DPO/SXS-tired
ilovehim89: TTC/DPO/SXS-creamy cm, itchiness, nausea, moodiness, headache, fatigue, sore breasts, cramps, and gas
bs98241-TTC/DPO/SXS
danielswife: TTC-6 months/DPO-7/SXS-nausea, swollen nipples​

Here are the updated January 18th Testers profiles. If I don't have some of your info or some of it is wrong you can let me know and I will update the list.​
Welcome babyhopesxx, ilovehim89, bs98241! Glad you could join us! We have a LOT of symptoms being spotted! :dust: Hope that means :bfp:'s all around!​

Ugh.. Its afternoon and I'm feeling very tired.. cant wait for the 18th to test already.. few days left ladies then we will know... fxed for all of us that we get our BFPs!!

AFM-Im 5-6dpo.. and tired, moody, hungry more than usual, touch of heartburn that comes and goes, creamy cm, twinges in my abdomen that comes and goes, my gums were bleeding when I brushed my teeth this morning...and have been having headaches.. I cant wait to test!!! 5 days left!

Ugh.. Its afternoon and I'm feeling very tired.. cant wait for the 18th to test already.. few days left ladies then we will know... fxed for all of us that we get our BFPs!!

AFM-Im 5-6dpo.. and tired, moody, hungry more than usual, touch of heartburn that comes and goes, creamy cm, twinges in my abdomen that comes and goes, my gums were bleeding when I brushed my teeth this morning...and have been having headaches.. I cant wait to test!!! 5 days left!

Me too! Im ready to move on to next cycle or celebrate! Your symptoms sound promising. I have been dizzy this afternoon and had really stretchy CM. Not sure what the CM means. HMMM?

your symptoms sound promising...i hope these symptoms mean good things for all of us! fx xx

Me too! Im ready to move on to next cycle or celebrate! Your symptoms sound promising. I have been dizzy this afternoon and had really stretchy CM. Not sure what the CM means. HMMM?

Exactly how I feel.. move on and try again or celebrate...cautiously.. But on a positve its only 5 more days.. how many dpo will you be when you test... I will be 10 so could still get a neg anyways but we shall see.. test anyways I usually get a positive by then if not wait and test again.. Hmmm stretchy huh.. I have no idea.. dont know much about it as far as preg and ov is concerned..just noticed mine seems a bit more lotiony..weird..

your symptoms sound promising...i hope these symptoms mean good things for all of us! fx xx

Thanks and so do yours.. I have been itchy too.. haha but it could be cuz its winter and everything is drier.. but we shall see.. I hope so too we all deserve our :bfp:!

Exactly how I feel.. move on and try again or celebrate...cautiously.. But on a positve its only 5 more days.. how many dpo will you be when you test... I will be 10 so could still get a neg anyways but we shall see.. test anyways I usually get a positive by then if not wait and test again.. Hmmm stretchy huh.. I have no idea.. dont know much about it as far as preg and ov is concerned..just noticed mine seems a bit more lotiony..weird..

I looked it up and apparently you can have all types of CM after ovulating. There is no textbook answer there. I hate how there are no definitive signs of pregnancy. Why do they all have to also be signs of lurking :witch:. :growlmad: I'm not going to symptom spot anymore. It about drove me :wacko: last month and then I was disappointed. I will be 13 DPO when I test on the 18th. What I'm learning from TTC is that your body has a mind of it's own and it will do what it wants. So if I don't get :bfp: this month I'm going back to "not trying, not preventing" and see what happens. It was so much less stressful and maybe that's what I need to make it happen....less stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->