January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Hi :) Can you put me down for 16th as that's my official test date. The 10th is the date that I would love to be able to hold out until :wacko:

Just realised I'll Ov around New Years day ish

Hiya...can you please add me for jan 12th.....
thanks
:dust:to all!!

Just popping by to say good luck ladies you all deserve your bfp. December was a very good month for bfp's and i know it will be the same for January. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be joining in the test fest and will let you know when as soon as I ov :thumbup:. I'll report back LL! Thanks for doing this thread :hugs:.

I'm manifesting ov despie! Straight to peak tomorrow would be perfect for my long weekend plans. Hubba hubba :winkwink:. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

yay T and Keekee ovulating and manifesting your hubbys swimmers to catch that egg(s) :happydance::kiss::hugs:

For the first time, in a very long time, I have no desire to POAS. Is this a sign?:haha::haha::haha:

Hi ladies,
I really dont think I will get a BFP this month but will join in the fun.
AF is due somewhere between 4th - 6th Jan so if she doesnt show by 8th I will test.
I am booked in for HSG scan next friday but still need to get that changed as af is only due then.
FXed and tons of :dust: to us all

Boll#%*s!
Apparently I am out already - :witch: showed up 3 days early today.

So permit me a final "Up yours" to 2011! I'm hoping 2012 is substantially kinder.

I suppose I might get another test in at the end of Jan now though - can you put me down for 28th please?

Can you add me please?? AF due on the 10th so will try to hold out til the 9th to test.

Happy New Years to Everyone!!

May 2012 bring us all our wishes and be the best year ever!!

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone and i hope everyone gets their BFP this month!

Happy New Year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->