January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Put me down for Jan 11th - which also is the the 24month anniversary of my ttc journey....:( 1 chemical, 1 ectopic, 1 miscarriage...

Happy New Year everyone!

Can you please add me to the list for the 14th?

I second that one Desperado!!!

I have HSG scan booked for Friday ( but have to reschedule do to dates being wrong)
So hopefully get my BFP really soon!!!

I'm feeling a lot more positive about next few months. At a family party tonight and my aunty was telling me she suffered shingles which affected her egg size and was put in clomid at age 42 & conceived in cycle 2. She said to me it may be a hereditary thing and once my referral thru maybe clomid will give me the kick start I need. Good to talk to someone who understands and gives me some hope. She had her 2nd child at 43 :)Just thought is share :)

January 7th is my day. I haven't been on much lately and forgot to find this thread. Good luck ladies, don't know if it means anything, but getting twinges on my right side. Same sidevof ovulation. Never felt this before, so hoping its s good thing. What do you think? Do you agree with ff on ov day?

:witch: got me today... :cry:

Looks like I'll be able to sneak back in for the 30th. New cycle... New hope.

Let's see those BFPs ladies!!!

Ok I believe you all have been added/updated. Please let me know if I missed anyone.:winkwink:

My digital ovulation thingy kit hasn't actually picked up a peak time so far - bit odd as I think we're on about day 17 but maybe Christmas and the New Year has corrupted my cycle. However, it has been showing high fertility for a bit so despite my husband being a bit ill I have co-erced him - albeit we missed a day or two.

So I have my fingers crossed and I think I am heading into my 2ww so shall go for testing on 16th January unless AF gets me before then!

Hi LL, can you put me down for the 30th? :flower::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all the ladies.

Hi LL
now that I have finally ovulated please can you put me down for the 17th?
Thanks a lot
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back