• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Beginner here so I'm not entirely sure what date you need from me so I'll give the lot :shrug:

Last AF 17/12/11
last BCP 24/12/11
OV 2/3rd Jan
HPT 12/1/12

Fingers crossed :winkwink:

Hi LL!
Can you pop me down for the 20th please, that's my AF due date - last month was 4 days early so we'll see what my body manages to do this month to annoy me!

Thanks
Tess
x

Hi ladies,
Still no further signs of AF here!! had a bit of spotting over the weekend but nothing since.
AF is dues sometime between tomorrow and Saturday, anything can happen still.
FXed she stays away.

Beginner here so I'm not entirely sure what date you need from me so I'll give the lot :shrug:

Last AF 17/12/11
last BCP 24/12/11
OV 2/3rd Jan
HPT 12/1/12

The date I need is when do you expect to test...should I say about the 13th? that would put you roughly at 10 DPO (days past ovulation) or should we use the day of your expected period? up to you when you test really. Always best to wait until AF is due but some of us can't wait that long :haha:

Ok ladies, make sure to check on the first page to verify that I have added you. If I missed anyone please let me know

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!

Last AF 17/12/11
last BCP 24/12/11
OV 2/3rd Jan
HPT 12/1/12

The date I need is when do you expect to test...should I say about the 13th? that would put you roughly at 10 DPO (days past ovulation) or should we use the day of your expected period? up to you when you test really. Always best to wait until AF is due but some of us can't wait that long :haha:

The online calender thingy says the 12th to test but I really suspect I'll be testing before then :haha:

Last AF 17/12/11
last BCP 24/12/11
OV 2/3rd Jan
HPT 12/1/12

The online calender thingy says the 12th to test but I really suspect I'll be testing before then :haha:

so you tell me, should I put you on the 10th then? If you test earlier that is fine but at least you have a date up there

LL, that leaves us next to test... although I think Im out. Im already getting AF cramps.. this sucks!!!! i really wanted to start off the year with a bfp :cry:
(slaps herself!! :dohh: come on girl, where's your positivity, it's a new year!!!! )

LL, that leaves us next to test... although I think Im out. Im already getting AF cramps.. this sucks!!!! i really wanted to start off the year with a bfp :cry:
(slaps herself!! :dohh: come on girl, where's your positivity, it's a new year!!!! )

well I had a massive temp drop today so I'm sure she is coming too...honestly was not expecting anything from this cycle LOL

LL thanks for putting me on the list.
Sorry about the temp drop :hugs::hugs::hugs:
xx

it's ok, honestly only 3 BD sessions in the cycle...I knew it was not a good month LOL

LL can you put me down for the 17th gorgeous lady? Thanks! Not hopeful about this cycle but what the hell. :hugs:

LL can you put me down for the 17th gorgeous lady? Thanks! Not hopeful about this cycle but what the hell. :hugs:

with compliments like that I can put you down for every day of the month LOL :flower::flower::flower:

Hi there :flower: Can you put me down for testing for the 31st January please?

I have no blooming idea when af is due as I was on the Depo last September and was supposed to have it re-done on the 13th December but instead we're ttc again!

I stupidly tested a few weeks ago but obviously got a - result.

Good luck to everyone x

Hey! I'm new to the forum but I love all the positive energy for us over 35 girls. I'm testing on Thursday. Wish me luck!

Hey! I'm new to the forum but I love all the positive energy for us over 35 girls. I'm testing on Thursday. Wish me luck!

Best of luck! should I add you to the front list?

Liz, if the FR comes back ok tomorrow, I'll let you call it.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->