January 2020 Garnets

Same! Are you in the UK? I’m consultant led but they don’t do my 12 week scan just the standard tech does. I still haven’t seen my consultant and won’t til August as they seem to not want to know until after the first trimester (although they gave me prescriptions).
That’ll be lovely seeing little one on your birthday :) I’m sure it’ll be good news. It’s a shame it’s late in the day so you’ll be worrying all day though! Are you doing anything in the evening to celebrate?

Yes I'm near Cardiff, S.Wales, I haven't actually seen a consultant yet but I'm in regular contact with one as I have been having fertility treatment, I assume this appointment will include a scan anyway as it's the only letter I've received from the hospital and it says to drink a pint of water an hour before attending. It also says to allow 2 hours for the appointment so I assume I'll be getting a fair few checks. I will be seeing a different consultant to my usual fertility one though for some reason, although I know my usual one does these appointments too as I know a few local women who have been seen by her. I haven't arranged anything yet as I want to be sure it's good news beforehand, I was thinking though I'd probably arrange it for Friday due to the lateness of the appt and my girl has dance class. I might take that opportunity then while all the family's gathered to tell them the news, not sure yet though as I was also thinking telling my daughter and then letting her tell the family might be a fab way to get her feeling involved x

Pukite - what a lovely collage! I can’t believe how unbloated you are for all of them. I’ve had the biggest pregnant bloat since 5 weeks.

Yay for those starting to feel flutters. I started to feel them around 13 weeks with dd2, although they were few and far between.

To all the women worrying about symptoms lessoning, please try not to worry. The placenta takes over around week 12 and that's why symptoms start to lesson according to my midwife.

Good luck to everyone who is having scans this week. Can't wait to see some pictures xx

So in love!

Baby was all good. Measuring 12+4 but as it's IVF they stick with the clinics dating. Baby was wriggling around lots and heart was beating away. So precious.

Despite lots of jumping and bladder emptying they wouldn't move so they couldn't measure the neck. Have to go back for bloods at 15 weeks.

Been given date for 20 week scan...5th Sept.

Also am going to be receiving a date for the glucose testing!

So happy right now Oh and I sickness again this morning after days of it being okay.

Good luck to everyone else with their scans this week xx

20190715_092858-1600x1200.jpg

Ah that’s lovely beautiful picture :) September seems so soon! Can’t believe we’ll be 20 weeks by then!

That great goingforit, what a beautiful babe!! <3

J.D. I've been pooping nearly every day too, it's amazing!

Can't believe we'll be 20 weeks in September either. Looking forward to it being fall because summer has definitely been a bust. We still take DS out every weekend but I never want to venture too far because I never known when extreme sickness or fatigue will hit.

Going for it - beautiful scan! Glad you have your next scan date already! I won’t find mine out until much closer to the actual date.

JD - so glad you are starting to feel more normal!

Fit mama - sorry pregnancy is wrecking your summer so far. Maybe you’ll at least be feeling better enough to enjoy August.

Love the scan photo GoingforIt.
I just had my 12 week appointment today but no ultrasound :( He just used the Doppler. He found the HB in a few seconds. It takes me forever to find it on my Doppler! He said I can schedule my big anatomy/gender ultrasound for 20 weeks instead of 21/22 weeks since I’m thin and it will be easy to see everything clearly. I didn’t know that made a difference but I’m happy I can find out a little sooner! So that will be around Sept 9th.

Going, great pic!!
Pink, next time put the doppler where the dr did.

I dont know being thin or overweight makes a difference? Interesting.

Going, great pic!!
Pink, next time put the doppler where the dr did.

I dont know being thin or overweight makes a difference? Interesting.
Right? Just my OB’s words. This is a different OB practice than I went to previously. My previous ones did them around 20 weeks anyway

My first appointment was at 6 weeks and I had already put on a few pounds. I’m sure it was from bloating. I’ve not gained any weight since then. I don’t have quite as much bloating in the morning so I took this picture. I feel like I’m showing earlier than my other pregnancies . I think this picture is minimal bloating and more baby. So here is 12 weeks!

D72ACF9E-A3DB-4C00-BF60-F6686BB83B16.jpeg

Beautiful bumps, ladies!

Ashley - I think last pregnancy I saw a different doctor than usual right before my 20 weeks ultrasound and he said the same thing for me being thin and then being able to see more that way. Weird! I definitely wouldn’t have thought. You are absolutely tiny and definitely showing! I wish I would stop bloating.

OnErth - very cute bump!

Yayayay!!

I went to the goodwill today and got a few things for Bee. Boppy cover, hooded towel, washcloths, hangers, window shades, valance for the nursery, 2 pair of pants, and I got 3 maternity shirts.

I dont know why hangers are expensive? $10 for 30 and I got 40 for $4.
DH asked that I be finished buying stuff. Hehe. I need a few things like shampoo, diaper rash cream, etc but overall, I am good!

Now im sitting and resting. Its 90o ans humid here. The hurricanes rain is coming tomorrow and then friday is supposed to be 98o!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->