January 2020 Garnets

I'm glad your scan went well!! Edd is just a guess. If everything looks fine, I'd think happy thoughts and enjoy the baby! I do understand the anxiety though.

The baby was measuring 2 days behind last scan. It's still within BD and O but if it creeps farther with this scan, I'd be nervous too!

Fit mama - yay for a great scan! Beautiful scan pic. I am sure the change in dates is nothing to worry about. If you didn’t agree with the change in due dates before, then maybe baby had just had a big growth spurt then and now he/she is just going back to normal rate now. I don’t blame you for feeling anxious, though. Hugs.

Thanks OnErth and Literati!! Gah, it's so hard not to worry over every little thing. It's so hard to know with measurements too. Baby was curled up in a ball sleeping for most of the scan and they mentioned that it made it difficult to measure so who knows.

Good luck tomorrow OnErth, I'm sure all will be wonderful! I wouldn't worry about 2 days behind, DS was measuring behind by that much at my 7 week scan (and I was absolutely sure about my dates then too) and then at my 12 week scan he was measuring a day ahead.

Wow OnErth that's incredible. So glad they caught it all with the operation and that you went with your gut about the ovary. What a fantastic ending!

FitMama glad your scan went well. Try not to worry about the dates...5 days either wsy is absolutely fine. What a beautiful scan photo :)

Does anyone else still have some cramping?
I had pretty heavy cramps today, but maybe it is because I was cleaning the house all morning - I finally got some energy back and have to clean the house. Haven't done it in 4 weeks, all I could do before was eat and sleep..

I am so happy your scan went well, I love the scan pic!

I hope your scan goes good today OnErth&InHvn, Let us know!
I still get cramping every now and then but it seems to be more my body saying hey crazy slow down a bit.
I will be 10 weeks next week and its crazy to think that's a 1/4 of the way!

Do you ladies have any pregnancy safe remedies for a stuffy nose/cold? I woke up this morning and I cant breath, or anything what I normally take I can't take now and I just feel yuck today.

I have a friend who just announced on Facebook that she is pregnant with #4 due in January. Makes me want to say something about mine but I won’t! I plan to tell my kids (who will then take care of telling everyone we know lol) at 14 weeks. I don’t plan to announce to social media until 21 weeks when I get my anatomy/gender scan. I still feel nervous planning when I am going to tell everyone because I know I’m not out of the woods yet and my anxiety likes to remind me of that. I try not to think about it but sometimes things I read trigger it and when I do think of it my anxiety can start up and make me think it must be because it’s going to happen to me. Most of the time I’m okay and think I won’t have one and realize there is no reason to worry. But that darn anxiety messes with my head

Last edited:
Anyone else having weird dreams? I keep having such strange dreams. Some are so inappropriate and just would never be something I would even think of when awake.

I also still gets aches almost like cramping when I sit in one position too long, stand too long etc. I told you all I had hours and hours of cramps at week 7 which almost convinced me I was miscarrying. It was super scary. But at my 8 week scan my OB told me he wasn’t concerned about it at all. That pretty much all women having cramping off and on during pregnancy.

This is the first pregnancy that I have had any type of wild dreams in. Some I want to stay asleep in and others I want to wake up nd not go back to sleep at the risk of having them again, pregnancy is crazy sometimes!!

I always get myself worked up when I have any type of ache or cramp or anything its so hard to stay calm and positive sometimes!

Hooray! What a relief, another good scan. :) Since this is possibly the last one for you, I’m sure you’ll be keeping that Doppler handy! So happy for you.

My retake urine culture came back showing low levels of Lactobacillus. The nurse said it’s fine and it probably is from healthy vaginal flora as I was peeing. I did a clean catch but guess it could still possibly have been slightly contaminated? She said that type is healthy. I know having too much of it still isn’t good but it doesn’t seem like mine had too much. I wish I would have asked for the amount present. What do you guys think? I’ve never had this issuer in past pregnancies unless they just didn’t tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->