January 2020 Garnets

Literati - congrats on your girl! :pink:

Good luck everyone for your upcoming scans.

I've started having what I think are occasional Braxton hicks too. My bump goes really firm and odd shaped and it feels like mild period cramping - very weird!

Congratulations on your girl Literati!! :happydance:Glad your scan went well!

Lovely bumps Ashley and OnErth. At my 19.5 week midwife appointment my fundal height was measuring at 21.5 weeks. Yikes. No wonder I feel so huge.

For those of us who have had losses I'm attaching a pic of a rainbow that was stretching over the complex we live in last night. It was absolutely beautiful and the picture really doesn't do it justice.

CYMERA_20190910_070858.jpg

Good luck to everyone who has scans coming up. I have my rescan on Thursday morning too. Hopefully baby behaves this week haha.

Literati--what a beautiful scan photo! Congratulations on another little princess. How lovely to have 3 girls.

I've never had braxton hicks and this is pregnancy number 3. Does your belly just go hard or are they painful?

Here's a picture of my bump this morning. It's finally starting to pop out which I am loving! Excuse the fact I am in my underwear. I dont normally share my bump pics with people. Xx

Screenshot_20190910_193142_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

FitMama I love the rainbow :) I always find them a good sign and that looks so strong!

Sophie that’s a lovely bump! I don’t find the Braxton hicks painful although they can be uncomfortable, but yes my tummy goes like a rock!

This is my bump pic - excuse the house we’ve got to renovate the whole place! Plus I haven’t made the bed! And I’ve just realised I need to dust the mirror!! Lol!!

CE3E0762-1EF6-4C2C-8531-F7D400D992D8.jpeg

Literati, I have the big ultrasound on Friday.
Sophie, mine never actually hurt. They don’t feel great though. It’s just this pressure feeling. I know for some women they can actually hurt a little. Thankfully with how many I end up getting mine don’t hurt. I felt maybe 2 yesterday. I guess as if now I’m just having odd days here’s and there where I feel them more and then most days I don’t. Hoping this keeps up and I can have most days where I dont feel many.

Thanks, everyone!

What beautiful baby bumps everyone has been posting! Lovely!

Motherofpugs - definitely sounds like BH!

Fit mama - beautiful rainbow! Haha about measuring big. At least that’s nothing out of the ordinary.

Sophie - yeah, your belly goes hard and you feel a bit of pressure. For me, they hurt ever so slightly, but nothing major. For others they are painless. I’m surprised you’ve never had one!

Ashley - yay, that’s exciting! And I remember the Fri the 13th thing now. I hope the BH stay few and far between for you.

AFM - I’ve come down with a cold with quite a nasty sore throat that is making me feel quite miserable. :( I desperately wish I could just rest, but that never happens. :/

Beautiful picture. Glad all is well.

Is it just me that loves looking at scan pictures :lol: I would love to be a sonographer, it's just the bad news bits that put me off! Xx

You're not doctors but do you think I'd be able to walk a 3k saturday? I'll be 20wks5dys. Weather will be 83o and sunny.

OnErth - I certainly don’t see why not unless you’re on some sort of exercise restriction from your dr.

Fit Mama - congrats on the baby BOY! I love how clear that scan photo is! Can see a lot of detail! :)

FitMama, that is a very clear profile shot! Such a cute little face.
Yours is cute too Literati. Little button nose

OnErth, if I didn’t get so many contractions with too much activity, I would do it. Most pregnant women should be okay doing that. As long as it’s not running if you never run lol

OnErth I walk the dog at least that most days - I’m sure it will be fine but if you haven’t been doing it, maybe do a couple shorter ones on the days leading up and see how you feel?

I’ve got my 20 week scan today and I am feeling so many mixed emotions! Couldn’t sleep last night! Fingers crossed it goes ok. I do feel like if it all goes well, I might finally be able to relax and enjoy things! Xx

Congratulations all on such fab scan pics! I had mine Tuesday and it SUCKED!! I have an anterior placenta which is why I haven't been feeling too much and the baby was in such an awkward position that all I could see was a bunch of shapes and not much else :cry:
The sonographer didn't try very hard either mind, I just felt really rushed because she said to me baby's lying awkwardly so I can't see the heart chambers or top lip clearly enough so we'll just get you back in for another scan asap but don't worry at all, I'm not concerned I just wasn't able to see everything I needed to properly. At least I get to go back and see him/her again soon. She gave us 8 picture printouts and all of them were terrible, I can't work out what's baby in them at all x

Ah bumblee sorry your scan didn’t go so well :( but it’s always nice to see them again :) I can’t believe this is the last scan until we meet them! I hadn’t realised if everything is fine you don’t get more!
I’ve got an anterior placenta too, but it’s high so I can feel low down. Hope you ge to feel more soonxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->